剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我知道我之前说自己是无辜的...
I know I said I was innocent...
但是...
but...
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我杀了卡梅伦
I killed Cameron.
詹妮丝 你在说什么
Janis, what are you talkin' about?
我之前骗了你
I lied to you before.
卡梅伦死的那晚我在他家
I was at Cameron's place the night he died.
我们正计划着一起逃跑
We were planning on running away together.
但那晚他告诉我他不能走了
But that night, he told me he couldn't go anymore.
他觉得我俩之间的感情不值得
He didn't think what we had was worth it.
我很受伤 愤怒 我俩在外面打了起来
I was hurt, angry, the fight spilled outside,
情况...
things...
我...
I...
失去了控制
got outta control.
拜托 詹妮丝
Come on, Janis.
继续说
Go on.
我把他推到围栏上
I pushed him into the fence
看着行尸撕碎了他
and watched the dead tear him apart.
感谢你终于坦白了
Thank you for finally unburdenin' yourself.
希望你能坦然面对自己的所作所为
I hope you'll be able to make peace with what you done.
她认罪了
Now, she confessed.
得从宽处理吧
That's gotta count for somethin'.
我知道你很希望这事有另一种结果
I understand that you were invested in this goin' a different way,
但人们需要感到安全
but people need to feel safe,
而我们要确保这一点
and we're gonna make sure they do.
我给你们点时间道别
I'll give you some time alone to say your goodbyes.
你为什么要顺着她来
Why you makin' this easy for her?
你知道她对你不会留情的
You know she's not gonna take mercy on you.
没关系
It's okay.
我谁都不剩了
I don't have anyone left.
汤姆死了
Tom's gone...
卡梅伦死了
Cameron.
我一无所有了
There's nothing more for me.
但你还有
But there is for you.
卡梅伦家床底下有一块松动的地板
There's a loose floorboard under the bed in Cameron's place.
我们在里面藏了几桶
We hid a few extra cans of gas
从发电机里抽出来的油
we've been siphoning off from the generators.
还有一把越野摩托的备用钥匙
There's a spare key to a dirt bike Cameron hid
卡梅伦把摩托藏在39英里路牌以北7英里处
seven miles north past mile marker 39.
-不 -拿走吧
- No. - Take it.
找到琼
Find June.
离开这里
Get outta here.
这地方烂透了
This place is rotten.
它迟早会毁掉它所接触的一切
It spoils everything it touches, sooner or later.
听着 我们一定有能做的事
Listen, there -- there's gotta be somethin' we can do.
别急着放弃
Don't you give up on me yet.
拜托了 孩子
Come on, kid.
我没放弃
I'm not.
我这是让我们解脱
I'm setting us free.
我不只是在说你的生命
I-I'm not just talkin' about -- about your life.
我还在说真♥相♥
I'm talkin' about the truth.
没事的 约翰
It's okay, John.
放我去吧
Let me go.
在
Yeah?
我想着你也许需要个伴
Thought you might need some company.
我猜你听说詹妮丝的事了
I guess you heard about Janis.
她将在黎明被处决
She's set to be executed at daybreak.
我作为官方指定精神导师刚和她谈过
I just spoke to her as her officially-sanctioned spiritual advisor.
面对着这种懦弱的行为 她表现得很勇敢
She's a brave woman facing a cowardly act.
你知道...
You know, um...
我一直是个守规矩的人
I always been one to follow the rules.
因为我总觉得规矩有道理
Maybe 'cause the rules always made sense to me.
但是...
But, ooh...
你想逃跑吗
You thinkin' of runnin' away?
詹妮丝想要我逃跑
Janis wants me to.
她说"找到琼 离开这里"
She says, "Find June and get the hell outta here."
但我不打算那么做
But I ain't gonna do it.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我要救出詹妮丝
I'm gonna get Janis out.
今晚换班时只有几个骑兵值守
There's only a few rangers on tonight during the shift change.
我父亲
My dad...
在我只有膝盖那么高时 办过一个案子
he had a case, when I was just knee high.
休斯顿地区有很多女人失踪
Women were goin' missin' in the Houston area.
尸体在几英里外出现
Bodies showin' up miles away.
那时候还没这个词 但我想做这事的人
The term didn't exist then, but I suppose the fella doin' it
就是我们现在所谓的连环杀手
is what we'd call a serial killer.
警官们找到了他
Detectives found him
他住在沙漠中的一个建筑里
livin' on this compound out in the desert
还有一群被他洗♥脑♥的
with a bunch of people he brainwashed
以为他是基♥督♥再世的人
into thinkin' he was the second comin' or somethin'.
他其实只是个微不足道的殡仪师
Really, he was just some two-bit mortician
翻来覆去地说什么死亡和新开始
spoutin' on about death and new beginnings,
不过是一堆装腔作势的屁话
just -- just a bunch of nonsense dressed up to sound profound.
他们让当地警♥察♥
Well, they asked the local police force,
包括我爸爸 去搜索那个地方
my dad included, to search that place.
所有人都知道这家伙有罪
Everybody knew this guy was guilty.
他们无法将任何谋杀案归罪于他
They couldn't pin any of the murders directly to him,
至少证据不足以在法庭上站住脚
at least not with anything that would stick in court.
然后我父亲发现了一样东西
Then, my dad found somethin',
一个失踪女人的钱包
a purse belongin' to one of the missin' women,
藏在那家伙的壁橱里
squirreled away in the back of that guy's closet.
这足以让那个混♥蛋♥坐一辈子牢
That was enough to put that sumbitch away for the rest of his life.
听起来你父亲是个英雄
Sounds like your father was a hero.
钱包是他放的
He planted that purse.
他完全确定这个人有罪吗
He knew this man was guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
他打破了规矩 纠正了错误
He broke the rules to set things right
好让人们觉得生活在一个
so that people could feel like they were livin' in a world
善♥恶♥有♥报♥的世界里
where they knew which way was up.
知道我父亲行为的那些人
The people that knew what my dad had done,
他在警队里的那些朋友们
his friends on the force,
他们很高兴关押了一个危险的人
you know, they were happy to get a dangerous guy off the street,
拯救了他可能会伤害的女人们
save the women he mighta hurt,
他肯定会伤害的女人们
that he woulda hurt,
但他们看他的眼光再也不一样了
but they never looked at him the same way again.
就好像他们无法再信任他做的任何事了
It was like they weren't certain they could trust anything he did now.
他和我母亲的婚姻破裂了
Marriage to my mama fell apart.
他搬去了北方 开始酗酒
He moved up north. He started drinkin'.
天啊
God.
他做了正确的事 但付出了代价
He did the right thing, and it cost him.
付出了沉重的代价
It cost him somethin' hard.
这也会让你付出代价
This is gonna cost you something,
看起来你已经知道这点了
and you seem to know that.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我不担心我自己
I ain't worried about me.
我相信吉妮也不会伤害琼
And I -- and I trust Ginny not to hurt June,
因为她需要懂医疗的人
'cause she needs people who know medicine.
但我...
But I...
我知道我再也见不到她了
I know I'll never see her again.
我爸爸离开后 我妈妈很难熬
And when my dad disappeared, that was hard on my mama.
我也很难熬
That was hard on me.
但他必须做那件事
But he had to do what he did.
他就是这样的人
I-I-- It's who he was.
我知道
And I -- I know...
没有他 有些人后来不会活着
there's people alive today who probably wouldn't have been.
他选择了拯救生命
He chose life,
即使这会夺走他自己的生活
even if it cost him the one he was living.
对
Yeah.
这就是我所做的选择
That's the choice I'm makin'.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表