剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
She is breathing.
但就我看来 她脉搏很微弱
But her pulse is weak, best I can figure.
我们离开时她就要生了
But she was in labor when we left.
什么
What?
♪ 在梦中 ♪
♪ In dreams ♪
-不 -♪ 我与你 ♪
- No... - ♪ I walk ♪
-怎么了 -♪ 漫步 ♪
- What's the matter? - ♪ With you♪
我得醒来
I need to wake up.
他说得对 我要生了
He was right. I was in labor.
-♪ 在梦中 ♪ -所以我们要去琼的医院
- ♪ In dreams♪ - That's why we were going to June's.
告诉我你们在哪 我去找你们
Okay, tell me where you are. I'll try to get to you.
兽医诊所
It's a vet's office.
77号♥公路和28号♥公路的交汇处
It's at the junction of 77 and 28.
开车过去至少要五六个小时
That's at least five or six hours' ride away.
我们油不够
We don't have any gas.
-我骑马过去 -好
- I'll come on horse. - Okay.
摩根 我们要担心的不仅是格蕾丝
Morgan, it's not just Grace we need to worry about.
孩子可能也有危险
The baby could be in distress, too.
摩根 我在这里
Morgan, I'm here.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我怎么才能让你听到我
How do I get you to hear me?
我得挂了 他们好像找到我们了
I gotta go. I think they found us.
谁 谁找到我们了
Who? Who found us?
出事了
Something's going on.
我们有麻烦了
We're in trouble.
你有什么毛病 我们当然有麻烦了
What is wrong with you? Of course we're in trouble.
-不是在这里 是在那里 -摩根·琼斯
- Not here. There. - Morgan Jones?
你可真难找啊
You've been a hard man to find.
走开 你不是真的
Leave. You're not real.
不会有区别的
It's not gonna make a difference.
我们知道你就在这里
We know you're here somewhere.
你手里有我们想要的东西
And you have something we want.
摩根
Morgan.
我以为这能让你醒来
I thought this would bring you back.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
摩根
Morgan!
你做了什么
What did you do?
你把它弄坏了
You broke it.
这是她唯一的遗物
This is all I have let from her.
我没有弄坏
I didn't break it.
它没在放歌♥是因为摩根把它关了
It's not working because Morgan shut it off.
我得找到其他能联结我和他的东西
I need to find something else that'll connect me to him.
我们离77号♥公路还是28号♥公路更近
Are we near 77 or 28?
77号♥公路很近 28号♥公路也不远
77's close. 28's not much farther.
-怎么了 -交汇处有个兽医诊所
- Why? - There's a vet's office at the junction.
我需要你带我过去
I need you to take me there.
女士 我不会带你去任何地方
Lady, I'm not taking you anywhere.
带我过去 否则我就真的弄坏它
Take me there or I really break this.
摩根·琼斯
Morgan Jones!
抱歉 格蕾丝
I'm sorry, Grace...
我得转移你
I have to move you.
抱歉 格蕾丝 我得转移你
I'm sorry, Grace, I have to move you.
起作用了
It's working.
继续走
Keep moving.
我们得赶到诊所里
We need to get to that building.
只要你现身 一切就能结束
So just show yourselves, and this can all be over...
那是什么声音
What was that?
你也听到了吗
You heard it, too?
她怎么会听不到呢
Why wouldn't she?
他们是谁
Who are they?
我想他们是炸掉车的人
I think they're the people who blew up the car.
雅典娜
Athena?!
雅典娜
Athena!
没事的
It's okay.
我觉得只是宫缩
It's just a contraction. I think.
你有我们想要的东西
You have something we want.
没事的
It's okay.
我觉得是宫缩
I think they're contractions.
什么
What?
等等 为什么你也能感觉到
Wait. Why are you feeling them, too?
我错了
I was wrong.
你是真的
You are real.
只有这样才说得通
That's the only thing that makes sense.
我们心连着心
We're connected.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mother.
我得醒来 才能生下你
And I need to wake up so you can be born.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
因为我不知道该怎么解释
Because I didn't know how to explain it.
因为我以为你不是真的
Because I didn't think you were real.
我是真的
I am real.
我知道
I know.
抱歉我拿走了你的录音机
I'm sorry I took your tape recorder.
抱歉我用棍子戳了你
Sorry I poked you with my stick.
你醒来后会发生什么
So what happens when you wake up?
我认为所有这一切
I think all this...
都会消失
goes away.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我刚刚才知道真♥相♥
I just found out.
我还想知道很多事
There's so much I want to know.
我猜我只能等长大后问了
Guess I'll just have to ask when I'm older.
对
Right.
你只能等了
You'll just have to wait.
发生这样的事一定有原因
It's happening this way for a reason.
我得醒来 你才会安全
I need to wake up so you'll be okay.
步行要好几个小时 太远了
It'll take hours on foot. It's too far.
我爸爸为什么要给你放这首歌♥
Why was my dad playing that song for you?
在那个真实世界中
Wherever we really are.
这是你♥爸♥爸最爱的歌♥之一
It was one of your dad's favorites.
我听他唱过
I've heard him singing it.
不
No.
不是摩根
Not Morgan.
我说的是你的生父
I was talking about your biological dad.
他是什么样的人
What was he like?
他叫马修 他善良
His name was Matthew, and he was kind and...
帅气 聪明
handsome and smart.
痴迷于罗伊·奥比森
Big Roy Orbison fan.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
我们在核电站一起工作
We worked at a power plant together.
他接触了辐射 病得很重
He got exposed to some radiation that made him very sick.
我们没怎么发展我就失去了他
I lost him before we got as close as either one of us would've liked.
但我将永远感激那段感情
But I'll always be grateful we had what we did.
没有他 我就不会有你
Without him, I wouldn't have you.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝 你能听见吗
Grace, can you hear me?
奏效了
It's working.
他很近
He's close.
你必须醒来
You gotta wake up.
你必须醒来 他们会找到我们的
You gotta. They're gonna find us.
继续找 快点
Keep going! Go!
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
进去
Get in there!
撞开
Break it down!
醒醒 格蕾丝
Wake up, Grace.
醒醒 格蕾丝
Wake up, Grace.
摩根
Morgan?
格蕾丝
Grace?
马厩
The stables.
我们到了
We're here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这可能是我与你仅剩的时间 雅典娜
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表