剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
We may have had our differences in the past.
但经历了今天你为我们所做的一切...
After what you did for us today, well...
我将你视为朋友
I'd go so far as to consider us friends.
感谢你们的友善
Appreciate your hospitality.
你之前在外面干什么
What were you doing out there?
也在追踪这辆装甲车吗
Were you tracking the MRAP, too?
我在找某个我以为在车上的人
I was looking for somebody I thought might be in it.
但说实话...
I'll be honest, though...
我很开心我找到了你们
I'm glad I found all of you.
为什么
Why's that?
因为我在打造某个东西
'Cause I'm building something.
我找到了一个不会被弗吉妮娅发现的地方
Found somewhere where Virginia won't be able to find us.
但我需要你们这样的人帮我建设那里
I just need people like yourselves to help make it what it can be.
我们不需要一个弗吉妮娅找不到的地方
We don't need a place where Virginia can't find us,
因为她活不久了
because she'll be dead.
我们有装甲车
We've got the MRAP.
我们有干掉她所需的一切
We've got everything we need to take her out.
雪莉说得对
Sherry's right.
这么强的武器可不能白白闲置
You don't sit on a weapon like that unless you intend to use it.
是 可能最终会发展到那一步
Yeah, things may have to come to that.
但现在不是攻击弗吉妮娅的好时机
But now is not the right time to strike at Virginia.
现在就是最佳时机
Now's the perfect time.
她完全不知道我们有了这么强的火力
She has no idea we have this kind of firepower.
那不意味着你就得用它 不是吗
That doesn't mean you need to use it, does it?
听着 德怀特告诉过我你觉得
Look, Dwight told me that you think
一切生命都是宝贵的
that all life is precious,
但这事不一样
but this is different.
如果一条生命掌控了其他许多生命
If one life controls so many others, we --
我们都不得不做一些
We're all gonna have to do things
之前可能没做过的事
that we might not have done before.
但我经历过一场
But I have been through a war
旷日持久 夺走了许多生命的战争
that took too long to end and took too many lives.
你丈夫也经历了
So has your husband.
我们的朋友还在弗吉妮娅的社区里
Our friends are still inside Virginia's communities.
我想你们一定也有在乎的人还在那里面
I'm sure you got people that you care about who are there, too.
如果你们发动攻击 但结果不尽人意
If you strike and it doesn't break your way,
就会置他们于很危险的境地
you'll be putting them all in a lot of danger.
你是想确保先救出我们的人
You just want to make sure we can get our people out first.
没错 但前提是他们有容身之地
Yeah, but not until they got somewhere to go,
前提是我的这个地方打造好了
until this place that I'm trying to build is ready.
我说的这个地方 我明天就要过去
This place I'm talking about, I'm going there tomorrow,
随便你们来不来
and you can come or not come.
但我唯一的请求就是
But the only thing I'm asking --
在时机未到时 不要轻易对弗吉妮娅发动攻击
Do not make a move against Virginia until the time is right.
拜托了
Please.
你想和他一起去吗
You want to go with him?
听着 摩根和艾尔...
Look, Morgan and Al...
他们就像我的家人一样
they're like family.
我之所以是现在的我
And they're a big part of the reason why
很大程度上是靠他们
I am who I am right now.
不正是摩根的上一个计划
Wasn't morgan's last plan
让你沦落到了吉妮手中吗
the reason you ended up inside Ginny's walls?
我们也想要一个隐居的地方
We wanted a place to disappear to.
我建议我们试一试
I say we give it a shot.
我们去那里
We go there,
等时机到了 再对弗吉妮娅发动攻击
and then we wait to take on Virginia when the time is right --
时机什么时候才会到
When is that gonna be?
听着 我钦佩摩根想做的事
Look, I appreciate what Morgan is trying to do,
可我们已经自有计划
but we already have our own plan.
就在此时此地
Right here, right now.
小德 实现我们目标的唯一办法
D, the only way to have what we want
就是除掉她
is to take her out.
你想走就跟他走吧
G-go with him if you want.
但我不会丢下这些人
But I'm not leaving these people
除非弗吉妮娅死了
until Virginia's dead.
那我们立刻行动
Then we do this right now.
因为没有你我绝不走
'Cause I'm not leaving without you.
关掉音乐
Turn it off.
现在我再问你一遍
Now I'm gonna ask you again --
弗吉妮娅接下来会在哪里
Where is virginia gonna be next?
我也再告诉你一遍
And I'm gonna tell you again --
我不知道
I don't know.
我认为你血性十足
I think you have a lot of guts
能这样守口如瓶
to not speak up like this.
但你还需要更多血性
But you're gonna need a little more.
搞什么
What the hell?
你以为这样就能逼我开口了吗
You think this is gonna make me talk?
不
No.
带它进来
Bring him in!
但它也许能做到
But he might.
那么
So...
弗吉妮娅接下来会在哪里
Where is Virginia gonna be next?
杀了我 你什么都得不到
If you kill me, you got nothing.
错
Wrong.
看样子我会有条开心的狗
Looks like I got one happy dog.
她到底对你们这些混♥蛋♥做了什么
What the hell did she do to you assholes?
你哑巴了吗 甜心
Cat got your tongue, sweetheart?
别跟她说话 连看都不许看她
Don't talk to her. Don't even look at her.
怎么了 哥们
What's the matter, man?
我触到你痛处了
I touch a nerve?
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
放屁
Bullshit.
我能看出你为什么要戴面具
I can see why you wear a mask.
现在你已经看到我的脸了
You see, now you've seen my face.
所以我不能让你回到你在乎的人身边
So I can't let you go back to anyone you care about --
除非你先帮我们对付弗吉妮娅
unless you want to help us deal with Virginia first.
所以我再问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you one more time.
弗吉妮娅接下来会在哪里
Where is Virginia gonna be?
你是带着国际象棋的那个混♥蛋♥
You're the asshole with the chess pieces.
你到底遭遇了什么
What the hell happened to you?
我在录像带里看见过你
I saw you on the tape.
在卡车服务站
In the truck stop?
对
Yeah.
谁能料到你可以这么狠
Who would've thought you had this in you?
但别误会
But don't get me wrong --
我更喜欢现在的你
I like this guy a hell of a lot better.
不 他毫不知情
No, he doesn't know anything.
让狗开吃
Let him eat!
不
No!
住手 别这样 小德
Stop! Stop it, D!
停下
Stop!
这是在干什么 德怀特
What the hell is happening here, Dwight?
只是问几个问题
Just asking questions.
他似乎没有你想要的答案
Seems like he doesn't have the answers you're looking for.
我要跟你谈谈 德怀特
I need a word, Dwight.
我请求过你 德怀特
I asked you, Dwight.
如果必须乞求你 我也会的
I'll beg you if I gotta beg you,
但你必须耐心等待对付弗吉妮娅的时机
but you gotta wait to take on Virginia.
我们也许不会再有机会了
We may not get another chance.
你可能会使我们在乎的人陷入危险
You could be putting all the people we care about in danger!
那我就确保我们不失手
Then I'll make sure we don't miss!
你以为弗吉妮娅不会用装甲车对付我们吗
All right? You don't think Virginia would use that against us?
她会 她也用过
Yeah, she would, and she has,
但即便如此 现在仍不是恰当时机
but that still don't make now the right time.
正是"恰当"导致我们沦落到了这般田地 摩根
Right is what got us here in the first place, Morgan!
这话是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你说你找到个地方 我们待在那会安全
You say you've got a place where we can be safe...
你能保护好我们
where you can help protect us?
没错
Right.
但这种话我们以前也听过
But we've heard it before.
你现在打造的地方有何不一样
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表