剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我会叫你干大事
when you'd be called out to the big show
这让他崩溃了
that Janis died.
就是今天 先杀老头
This is it. Start with the old man.
但这一切的罪魁祸首
But the blame for all of this,
就是她
it lies squarely with her.
我没有保护你吗
Didn't I protect you?
我没有给你安身之所吗
Didn't I give you a warm bed to sleep in?!
约翰查出了真♥相♥
John found out the truth...
你呢
What about you, huh?
她在这里做什么
...about what she was doing here,
她一直在对你们说谎
about the lie that she has been feeding you
我没有救你的孩子吗
...didn't I save your kid, huh?
他付出了生命的代价
...and he paid for it with his life!
别听他的 别听他的
Don't listen to him! Don't listen to him!
杀了老头 维克多 快杀了老头
Shoot the old man, Victor! Shoot the old man right now!
她说服你们接受她口中的未来
She sold you on her vision of the future.
但是有她在 这里是没有未来的
But there is no future in this place with her.
从来都没有
Never was.
维克多 拜托
Victor. Please.
他说得对 你追随她 后果就和卡梅伦一样
He's right. You follow her, you'll end up dead like Cameron.
你在干什么
The hell are you doing?
下次遇害的就会是我们了
Next time, it'll be one of us.
如果你不立刻放下枪 那就会是你
It'll be you if you don't put that goddamn gun down right now.
-不 -你到底在干什么
- No. - The hell are you doing?!
你说过叫我为大事做好准备
You told me to get ready for the big show.
我做到了
I am.
他们也是
And so are they.
你信任我组建军队
You entrusted me to build an army.
你应该小心我要对付的是谁
You should've been careful about who I'd use it against.
你立刻告诉我 我妹妹在哪里
You tell me where my sister is right now.
你再也不能发号♥施令了
You're not calling the shots anymore.
你再也见不到达科塔了
You're never gonna see Dakota again.
把她关在她关押詹妮丝的地方
Put her where she put Janis.
维克多 不
Victor, no.
我们可以兵不血刃
We can do this the easy way...
也可以使用暴♥力♥
or we can do this the hard way.
你来决定 弗吉妮娅
It's your call, Virginia.
退下 流血到此为止
Stand down! This is all that has to happen.
别开枪
Don't do it.
摩根
Unh! Morgan!
谁也不许动
Don't anybody move!
放了她
Let her go!
敢靠近我就开枪
Come any closer, and I'll shoot!
上马 把达科塔带来
Get on the horse! Bring me Dakota!
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel. Daniel!
-趴下 -干掉他们
- Get down! - Pick 'em off!
大家都趴下
Everybody get down!
露西
Lucy!
露西 过来 快来
Lucy! Come here! Come. Come. Come here.
一旦他们把他放下 我们就从侧面攻击
Once they lay him, we'll hit them from the side!
上车
Get in!
起来 上车 快
Get up! Get up! Get in there! Go.
他们人太多了 吉妮
There's too many of 'em, Ginny!
暂时而已 送他们去左撇子那
Too many for now. Take 'em to Southpaw.
只要人♥质♥在手 我们就有筹码
Long as we have someone, we still have leverage.
-吉妮 -快走
- Ginny -- - Go! Go!
带他们回来
Bring 'em back.
叫他们回来
Call them back!
你杀了我 就等于杀了格蕾丝和丹尼尔
You kill me, you kill Grace and Daniel.
更不用说那可爱的小宝宝
Not to mention that sweet little baby.
你知道该做什么 摩根
You know what to do, Morgan.
就算我放你走
Even if I say yes,
你也撑不到那里
you wouldn't last long enough to make it there.
靠我自己是不行
Not on my own.
把她带过来 摩根
Hand her over, Morgan!
不行 格蕾丝和丹尼尔在她手上
No! She's got Grace! And Daniel!
我们有骑兵 我们会找到他们的
We've got rangers! We'll find them!
他们不会的 如果你希望他们活着
No, they won't. You better keep me alive
最好保住我的命
if you want 'em breathin'.
不要 摩根 你不想后悔的
Don't do it, Morgan! You don't want to regret this!
该死 起来
Shit...get up.
摩根
Morgan?!
-摩根 -上车 上车
- Morgan! - Get in, get in.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 摩根
What the hell are you doing?! Morgan!
我们会找到你们的 摩根
We will find you, Morgan!
-不 不要 -别动
- No! No! - Hang tight.
小心
Careful.
好了
That's it.
呼叫他们
Call them.
格蕾丝和丹尼尔 向我证明他们没事
Grace and Daniel. Prove to me they're okay.
我为何要这么做
And why should I?
因为你还活着
Because you're still alive.
我遵守了我的诺言 快呼叫他们
I held up my end of the deal. Now call 'em.
大山
Mountain.
左撇子 你还好吗
Southpaw. You okay?
我没事 给摩根听听他们的声音
Oh, I'm -- I'm fine. Let Morgan hear 'em.
我们在这 摩根 我们没事
We're here, Morgan. We're safe.
我在格利特附近的一个水塔里
I'm in a water tower close to Grit.
这下你知道我在哪了
So you know where I am.
我很快会再联♥系♥你
I'll check in soon.
收到 弗吉妮娅 我们随时待命
Copy that, Virginia. We're standing by.
我止了血 但子弹还在里面
I stopped the bleeding, but the bullet's still in there.
你需要医治 不然会没命的
You need medical attention, otherwise it's gonna kill ya.
-你一直住在这里吗 -不是
- Is this where you've been living? - No.
是给格蕾丝准备的
Oh, it was for Grace.
我有好好照顾她 还有孩子
Well, I took good care of her. And the baby.
-你得知道这一点 -那无济于事
- You should know that. - That doesn't change anything.
我依旧不希望那个孩子在你身边长大
Still wouldn't want that baby growing up anywhere near you.
你想杀了我 是不是
You want to kill me, don't you?
是的 但我不能杀
Yeah, but I can't.
因为丹尼尔和格蕾丝还在你手上
Not as long as you got Daniel and Grace.
你看起来情况不太妙
It don't look good for you.
你情况更糟时活下来过吗
You survived something worse?
是的
I did, yeah.
但不是因为你想的那个原因
But not for the reasons you think.
什么意思
And what's that mean?
我终于弄清楚那晚在峡谷是谁救了我了
Finally found out who saved me that night at the Gulch.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
谁
Who?
你妹妹
Your sister.
胡说八道
Oh, that is some bullshit.
她不可能跑那么远到那里去
There is no way she could've gotten all the way out there.
但她就是去了
But she did.
我觉得那姑娘身上有很多你不知道的事
I think there's a lot about that girl that you don't know.
那她为什么要救你 因为我吗
And why'd she save you? 'Cause of me?
是的 她觉得我能杀了你
Yeah. She thought I'd be able to kill you.
你又是怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
这是她的字迹吗
Is that her writing?
老天 你到底对那孩子做过什么
God, what did you do to that child?
不
Oh, no.
我要见她 我要见她
I gotta see her. I gotta see her.
那你就放了丹尼尔和格蕾丝
Then you release Daniel and Grace.
-放了他们 -不不不
- You release 'em. - No, no, no.
不行 抱歉 摩根 但我得先见到她
No, I'm sorry, Morgan, but I gotta see her first.
-不可能的 -摩根 不 求你了
- That is not gonna happen. - Morgan. No, no, please.
我要说的话 必须当面说
What I have to say, it has to be said in person.
你要说什么
And what do you have to say?
到底是什么 别骗我
What? Don't lie to me.
你想让我带你去见她 就得告诉我你要说什么
You want me to take you to her. You tell me what this is.
我不能说
I can't, I can't, I can't.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表