剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Strawberry yield's been good this year.
所以我觉得我们的路走对了
Makes me think we're on the right track.
不止这一方面
In more ways than one.
你该找人帮你检查下
You should have that looked at.
我想感谢你 约翰
I wanna thank you, John.
要不是你之前提醒我
If we hadn't had our little talk,
我绝不会加倍巡逻骑兵
I'd have never doubled up on ranger rounds,
杀害卡梅伦的凶手
and Cameron's killer
现在说不定已经快逃到密西西比州了
might be halfway to Mississippi by now.
但詹妮丝说那对耳环不是她的
Well, Janis said those aren't her earrings.
她试图逃跑
She was tryin' to run away --
就在他的葬礼期间
durin' his funeral.
我知道这看起来很可疑
I know how it looks,
但我需要做更多审慎调查
but I just need to do a bit more due diligence.
还有其他我可以询问的人
There's other people I could talk to,
再说 我之前都没机会
and, hell, I didn't even get a chance
好好勘验尸体
to properly inspect the body.
你本来打算做什么 提取尸体上的指纹吗
What were you gonna do, dust him for prints?
这个...
Well...
我知道你不想相信是詹妮丝做的
I know you don't wanna believe Janis did this,
但你需要扪心自问
but I think you need to ask yourself
你是出于直觉这么想
if that's comin' from intuition
还是因为你不想失去你的信鸽
or because you don't wanna lose your carrier pigeon.
你看了我们的信
You read our letters.
每一封都看了
Every single one.
卡梅伦确保了这一点
Cameron made sure of it.
别担心
Don't worry.
你对琼说的话证明你对这地方有信心
The things you said to June show you're believin' in this place,
你很在意这里的情况
that you're invested in what happens here.
詹妮丝会怎么样
What's gonna happen to Janis?
必须杀鸡儆猴
An example will need to be made.
回家吧 约翰
Go home, John.
休息一下
Get some rest.
你该为自己所做的事感到骄傲
You should be proud of the work you've done here.
我知道我很骄傲
I know I am.
我想你♥爸♥也会骄傲的
And I think your daddy would be, too.
等一下
Hey, wait.
你以前是警♥察♥吗
You were a cop?
是的
I was, yeah.
你杀过人吗
You ever kill anyone?
杀过 但我不是有意的
I did, but I didn't mean to.
听着 别听她的
Look, don't listen to her.
你做得对
You're doin' the right thing.
她是在保护某人
She's protectin' someone.
谁
Who?
我不知道
I dunno.
但你得继续追查
But you need to keep lookin'.
达科塔
Dakota.
回屋里去
Get back in the house.
卡梅伦
-来 -好的
- Come on. - Alright.
你会明白的
You'll see.
卡梅伦不是在围栏那被逝者杀死的
Cameron wasn't killed by the passed at the fence.
他被割喉了
His throat was cut,
显而易见
plain as day.
你怎么从这个阴森坑底看出这一事实的
How did you discern that fact from this charnel pit?
他一定是在逝者试图攻击我时被咬烂了
He must've got chewed up when the passed were trying to get at me.
等等 你之前在他身下吗
Wait, you were in there, under him?
迫不得已
Not by choice.
即便弗吉妮娅想要查个清楚
Even if Virginia wanted to get to the bottom of whatever this is,
你的证据也被咬烂嚼碎了
your evidence was chewed up and spit out.
不 还剩一些
Hey, no. Not all of it.
我在卡梅伦手上找到了这个
I found this in Cameron's hand.
根据图案推断 我猜是刀柄上的
From the pattern, I think it's from the grip on a knife handle.
一定是他反抗袭击者时掉下来的
Must've broken off when he was tryin' to stop whoever was attackin' him.
现在詹妮丝处境尴尬
What does this prove,
这个又能证明什么呢
given our current predicament with Janis?
弗吉妮娅严格监管着那些武器
The way Virginia keeps weapons on lock-down,
詹妮丝不可能绕过我们
Janis couldn't have gotten a knife out of there
从中偷出一把刀来
without us knowin' about it.
那谁能做到
So who would?
你现在是委员会的人了
Hey, with your new position on the council,
你有权进武器库吗
do you have access to the armory?
修枪工五分钟后就来了
Hey, the Gunsmith's shift starts in five minutes.
有把刀不见了
Knife's missin'.
这有什么可惊讶的
That surprises you?
谁会傻到把凶器带回来
Who'd be dumb enough to bring a murder weapon back?
得查出是谁领走了这把刀
Need to find out who checked it out.
好吧 如果弗吉妮娅发现了我们 我就完蛋了
Okay, it's gonna be my ass if Virginia finds us in here.
38号♥
38 --
刃长15厘米
Six-inch blade,
折叠刀
folding knife,
手工雕刻骨制刀柄
hand-carved bone handle.
什么时候被领走的
When was it checked out?
问得好
That's a good call.
那页被撕掉了
Page is missin'.
因为有人不想让你查出来
Because someone doesn't want you to find it.
弗吉妮娅
Virginia.
约翰 你要去哪
John, John, hey. Where you goin'?
去找这把刀
Gonna go find the knife.
卡梅伦死后 没人进出过围墙
No one's come in or out of these walls since Cameron passed,
除了在送葬时
save for the funeral.
那把刀一定还在这里
That knife's gotta be here.
或者就在门外 我能找到它
Or just outside the gates. I can find it.
就算找到了 然后呢
If you do that, then what?
吉妮自己说了
Well, Ginny said it herself.
人们只有在感到安全时才安全
People are only as safe as they feel.
如果大家发现真♥相♥...
If they know what's really goin' on...
好吧 你觉得她会任由你把真♥相♥公之于众吗
Okay. You think she'll sit by while you go public with this?
如果我有证据 她就别无选择了
Look, she won't have a choice if I can prove it.
就连她妹妹都觉得她在包庇某人
Even her own sister thinks she's protectin' someone.
好吧
Okay.
帮我个忙 约翰
Do me a favor, John.
在你采取行动前 用一个下午
Take the afternoon to think long and hard
慢慢地 仔细地想想你的行动
about this course of action before you commit to it,
因为如果你选择了这条路
because if you go down this path,
就没法回头了
there's no goin' back.
詹妮丝
Janis.
詹
Hey, Jan-- hey.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
我本该早点来的
Well, I woulda been here sooner,
但我得确保我俩能安全交谈
but I just had to make sure it was safe for us to talk.
谈什么
About what?
弗吉妮娅在包庇某人
Virginia is protectin' somebody.
我不知道是谁 也不知道原因
I don't know who. I don't know why.
也许是骑兵之一 马库斯或是希尔
Maybe one of the rangers, Marcus or Hill.
如果我能找到凶器
If I can find a weapon
你不可能接触得到的那把凶器...
that there's no way you could've gotten your hands on --
-约翰 停下 -不 听我说好吗
- John, stop. - No, no. Just -- Just listen, alright?
我只需要你稍安勿躁
I just need you to sit tight for just a little while longer.
约翰 我说了 停下
John, I said stop.
我可以把你救出去
I can get you outta here.
你做不到
You can't.
为什么
Why not?
多利骑兵
Ranger Dorie.
没想到在你工作之余在这里看见你
Wasn't expectin' you here on your time off.
约翰 看来你收到我的信息了
John, I see you got my message.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for joining us.
我们将充当证人
We're gonna be witnesses.
什么的证人 维克多
To what, Victor?
她的认罪
Her confession.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表