剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我还是个小女孩时
You know, when I was a girl,
我见过一个像那边那个可怜人一样的牛蛙
I once saw a bullfrog that looked kinda like that poor fella there.
肠子从嘴巴里出来了
Stomach hanging out of its mouth
像是被大锤子重击过腹部
like he'd been Heimliched with a sledgehammer.
当时还以为它已经死了
Thought he was a goner for sure,
但就当我准备埋了它时
but just as I was about to bury him,
它一口气把肠子从嘴巴里吸了进去
he sucked his stomach right back up into his mouth
没事人一样跳走了
and hopped away like it was any other day.
原来 一些青蛙会把自己不吃的东西呕出来
Turns out, some frogs vomit up things they'd rather not eat,
以这种非常奇怪的方式
in a most peculiar way.
你到底是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是 有时你觉得已经死了的东西 其实没死
It means sometimes you think something's dead, and it's not.
这不必成为你的结局
This doesn't have to be the end for you.
我不明白 我♥干♥什么了
I-I don't understand. What did I do?
希尔
Hill?
-喷漆 -是用来在树上做标记的
- Spray paint? - They're for marking trees.
这样我们才知道要砍哪棵
So we know which ones to fell.
比如这棵吗
Like this one?
终结即为开始
我们发现了好多这种涂鸦
We found a lot of these.
这片树林里到处都是
All over these here woods,
其他地方也有
and other places, too.
"终结即为开始"
"The end is the beginning."
轮到我问了 佩吉
Now it's my turn, Paige.
这他妈是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
好吧
Okay.
你为工厂伐木伐多久了
How long you been working these woods for the mill?
-差不多一年了 -没错
- Almost a year now. - That's right.
自从...那人叫什么来着
Since, uh, what was his name?
-贾斯帕 -自从贾斯帕丢了一条腿
- Jasper. - Since Jasper lost his leg.
我们是不是把那条腿埋在这附近了
Didn't we bury that 'round here?
就在那边的山脊
Just over that ridge yonder.
是了
Oh, yeah.
你知道我们正在打造未来
So, you know we're building a future here.
见鬼 你一直以来砍的树
Hell, you've been chopping down the lumber
都是被我们用来打造那个未来的
we've been using to build that future.
所以你肯定也知道
So you also know
我会用尽一切办法来保护这个未来
I would do anything to protect it.
我不记得我有说过任何让人发笑的话
I don't recall saying anything worth smiling over.
你害怕了
You're scared.
我看着像是害怕吗
Do I look scared?
嗯
Yeah.
像
You do.
希尔
Hill?
马库斯
Marcus?
我们回劳顿去了结这事
We'll finish this back at Lawton
在那里我们准备得更充分 能得到我们想要的答案
where we're better prepared to get the answers we need.
小心
Watch out!
把枪放下
Drop it.
没事 伙计们 我能保护好自己
It's alright, fellas. I can handle myself.
这与你无关
It's not about you.
与你们任何人都无关
It's not about any of you.
那和什么有关
Then what's it about?
和你们正在打造的东西有关
It's about what you're building.
和未来有关
It's about the future.
怎么个有关法
What about it?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
不 你不想这么做的
No, you don't want to do that!
该死
Damn it!
我该怎么处理她
What do you want me to do with her?
看看她手里有什么
See what she's got.
搜她的身 她的住处
On her person, back at the bunkhouse.
检查她的肚子 看看她吃了什么
Check her belly, see what she's ate.
也许会有线索 也许全都是饼干糊糊
Maybe there'll be a clue. Maybe it'll be cookie's mush.
然后把她埋在贾斯帕的腿旁边吧
Then bury her next to Jasper's leg.
行尸之惧 第六季第六集
收到了吗
Are you there?
再问一遍 收到了吗
I repeat -- Are you there?
有匹马踢了我一个马倌的头
A horse kicked one of my stablehands in the head.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
喂 能听见吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
孩子们还在发烧
The kids are still feverish.
我不知道该怎么办了
I-I don't know what to do.
-有人能听见吗 -我们只能靠自己了
- Can anyone hear me? - We're all on our own.
-小心 -我们需要帮助
- Careful! - We need some help.
-突然之间就出现了 -看起来很糟糕
- It came on all of a sudden. - It looks pretty bad.
-我们觉得它可能被感染了 -昨晚数量激增
- We think it might be infected. - It spiked last night.
-你们最快什么时候能到 -不
- How quick can you get here? - No!
小宝宝哭了一整晚
The baby's been crying all night.
她没有呼吸了
She's not breathing!
我们需要破伤风针
We need a tetanus booster.
它们多久后会转化
How long before these things turn?
你们还有胰岛素吗
Do you have any more insulin?
快来 马尔科姆
Come on, Malcolm!
上来 来
Get in. Come on.
快 上来
Come on. Up!
我们到里面处理
We'll take this back here.
躺到床上去
Get you on the table.
慢点
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
我扶你 来
I gotcha. I gotcha. Come on.
上去
Here we go.
你还真的很会给我们找新朋友
Hey, you're real good at making us new friends.
是啊 下次等我们去找你
Yeah, next time wait for us to get to you.
给他打头孢唑啉吊瓶
Hook him to the IV with the cefazolin.
-好的 -抱歉
- Yeah, yeah. - I'm sorry.
-我等不了了 -你安全了
- I couldn't wait. - You're here now.
你上次吃东西是什么时候
How long has it been since you've eaten?
几天前
Uh, a c-couple days.
好了 伙计 把血管露出了
Alright, buddy, give us your vein.
-真的是... -好了 插♥进♥去了
- It's just... - Alright, we're in.
-干得漂亮 -嗯
- Good job. - Yeah, yeah.
-好痛 -那是咬伤吗
- P-Pain. - Is it a bite?
不是 我发誓
No, no, no, no, I-I swear.
让我看看
Huh? Let me get a look.
没事 莎拉 交给我
It's alright, Sarah. I got it.
我的部分工作是保护你的安全
Half my job is keeping you safe.
能关掉吗
Do you mind?
好 我来
Not at all. Let me take a look.
你痛多久了
How long have you been in pain?
-从我用无线电联♥系♥你们开始 -那有多久了
- Since I radioed. - How long is that?
两天了
Two days.
是什么病
What is it?
阑尾破裂或腹膜炎
Ruptured appendix or peritonitis.
体温39.8度 血压130/80 脉搏120
Vitals are 103.8, 130/80, and 120 pulse.
我们昨天该过来的
We should've been here yesterday.
我们昨天该去很多地方的
We should've been a lot of places yesterday.
抱歉
Sorry.
绝对感染了 必须取出来
It's definitely infected. It's gotta come out.
-嗯 -什么
- Yeah. - What?
你的阑尾 必须取出来
Your appendix. It's gotta come out.
你之前做过这手术吗
Have you ever done this before?
没什么好担心的
It's nothing to worry about.
她没说做过 她没说做过
She -- She didn't say yes. She didn't say yes.
如果你愿意 她可以骗你
She can lie to you if you want.
好啊
Aah! Yes!
给
Here.
谢谢 好
Thanks. Alright.
我当了十年的创伤护士
I was a trauma nurse for 10 years.
之前还待过重症监护室
I was in the ICU before that.
我见过许多紧急阑尾切除手术 好吗
I've seen dozens of emergency appendectomies, okay?
会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表