剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我看了你们留在各地的录像带
I saw the tapes that you left everywhere.
我姐姐 她很迷这些录像带
My sister, she was obsessed with them.
看来我们美名远扬啊
So our reputation precedes us.
如今不同以往了
Things are a little different now.
你刚说了我们逃不走的
You said we wouldn't escape.
那我们又如何能帮你逃走
How are we supposed to help you do that?
因为我知道那间仓库里有什么
Because I know what's inside that warehouse.
-我们只要能拿到它就好 -什么
- We just need to get it. - What?
一个武器
A weapon.
什么武器
What kind of weapon?
我不知道
I don't know.
但那东西一定很重要
But something important enough
因为我姐姐一直耗费人力想要拿到它
that my sister keeps throwing bodies at it.
可不止是"耗费人力"
That's an understatement.
她已经有了那辆装甲车
She already has the SWAT van.
不管里面是什么 她都很想要
She wants whatever is in there.
听着 外面有某个人
Look, there's someone out there
她欲杀之而后快
that she's trying to kill.
她想用那个东西来对付那人
She wants to use it against them.
好吧 等等 这东西是谁放进仓库里的
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Who put it there?
她是怎么知道那东西在仓库里的
How does she know what's in there?
而且为什么有这么多行尸挡在中间
And why are there so many dead between it and us?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果你们能拿到那东西
But if you can get it
压制住骑兵
and overpower the rangers,
那我们就能用它来对付她
then we can use it against her.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we believe you?
我和她住在一起
I live with her.
房♥间里的一切我都能听见
I hear everything that goes on in that house.
比如你和她的那个约定
Like the deal you made with her.
什么约定
What deal?
斯特兰德
Strand.
该死
Shit.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
艾丽...不是你想的那样
Ali-- It's not what you think.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
吉妮会拆散人们
Ginny splits people up.
我给她装甲车是为了让我们不分开
I gave her the MRAP to keep us together.
你为什么要那样做
Why would you do that?
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我知道
I-I know, I know. I --
那是为了什么 你在想什么
So then why? What is this about?
我不是为了你 而是为了我
I didn't do it for you. I did it for me.
-好吧 -不不不
- Right. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
为了活下去我们所要做的事...
What we need to do to survive this...
我一个人做不到
Hey, I can't do on my own.
没有你我做不到
Not without you.
做不到正确的事
Not the way it should be done.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
丹尼尔让我记住我是谁
Daniel told me to remember who I was.
和你在一起 我才能做到这点
Being with you, it helps me do just that.
这与对错无关
And it's not about right or wrong.
重要的是...
It's about...
在一切结束时 被你直视双眼
...being someone you can look in the eye
也无愧于心
when this is all over.
那么
Then...
我觉得我们不该冒险
I don't think we should risk it.
查莉 达科塔 丹尼尔
Charlie, Dakota, Daniel --
我们要保证自己人的安全
we need to keep all our people safe,
还有其他办法的
and there's another way.
我们清理行尸 拿到武器
We clear the walkers, we get the weapon,
用来对付弗吉妮娅和骑兵
and we use it on Virginia and the rangers.
这办法可能会害死我们
That way might get us killed.
你的办法也可能
So could yours.
你说过我们要自己做主
You said we need to make these decisions for ourselves.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know, yeah.
我觉得我们应该这样做
I think we should make this one.
你真觉得这是正确的选择吗
You really think this is the way to do it?
是的
Yeah, I do.
好
Okay.
那就这样做吧
Let's do this, then.
天快黑了
It's gonna be getting dark soon,
弗吉妮娅会发现达科塔不见了
and Virginia's gonna realize that Dakota's been missing.
好
Okay.
去干活吧
Get to work.
-够牢固吗 -我们复查过
- Hey, are they secure? - We double-checked.
在我叔叔的农场里就是这样对付牛的
This is what they do with cattle on my uncle's ranch.
没想到你还懂农牧
Didn't peg you as a farm guy.
在墨西哥和德州之间待足够久
Spend enough time between Mexico and Texas,
你总能学到一点东西
you pick up a few things.
你确定你能行吗
Hey, are you sure you're up to this?
我和你一样想离开这里
I want to get out of here as much as you do.
好的
Alright, yeah.
好了 开始吧
Alright, let's go, let's go.
这是我们用另一种办法的最后机会
This is our last chance to do things another way.
会成功的
This is gonna work.
会成功的
It's gonna work.
好了吗
Ready?
好了
Ready.
开始
Now!
快点
Come on!
来这里
Right here!
快来这边
Come on! Let's go! Hey!
斯特兰德 有麻烦了
Strand, we've got a problem.
桑杰 关门
Sanjay, close the door!
桑杰
Sanjay!
栅栏要倒了
Fence is about to break.
去顶住
Secure it.
查莉 关门
Charlie, close the gate.
艾丽莎 救命
Alicia, help!
查莉
Charlie.
过来 查莉
Come on, Charlie.
我来
I got it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有被咬吗
Were you bit?
我没事
I'm -- I'm okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在外面看到它们拽你进去了
Saw them pull you in from outside.
没事的 没事的
Hey, it's alright. It's alright.
-查莉 去帐篷 -好
- Charlie, go to the tent. - Okay
离她远点
Get away from her.
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
希尔 我们找到她了
Hill, we found her.
收到
Copy that.
我们马上到
We're on our way.
放下武器
Put your weapons down.
放下武器
Put your weapons down!
快点
Now.
走吧
Come on.
-我不去任何地方 我不走 -走吧
-No, I'm not coming anywhere. I'm not leaving. - Now, come on!
别碰我
No, don't touch me.
-你无权碰我 -是吗
- You're not allowed. - Oh, yeah?
我们来听听弗吉妮娅怎么说
Let's see what Virginia has to say about that.
我们顶不住了 要倒了
We can't hold it! It's gonna break!
我们做完这事吧
Let's finish this.
得在她来之前清理完这个地方
We need to clear this place before she gets here.
所有人拿起武器
Everyone, pick up your weapons.
别管栅栏了
Let go of the gate.
到这边来
Run this way!
货坪被突破了
We have a breach at the dock.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表