剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
前情提要
我不明白
I don't understand.
我只想说 注意安全
I -- I just wanted to say, uh...be safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的琼
Dear June...
我最近经常想起我父亲
I've been thinkin' about my dad a lot lately.
也许是因为与你分离
Maybe it's bein' away from you
让我越来越想起家人
that my thoughts now drift to family.
我的家人在一起的时间没有我期待的长久
My family wasn't together nearly as long as I would've liked.
我猜现在也是一样吧
I s'ppose I could say the same thing now.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
躲在老教堂里
Holed up at the old church.
谁也不肯见 包括我
Won't see anybody. Myself included.
我一直在想 如果我们不用去找你
I can't stop thinking about how the baby might be alive
孩子可能还活着
if we didn't have to come to you.
摩根 就算我在场
Morgan, even if I had been here,
也不会有区别
it wouldn't have made a difference.
不许你这么说
Don't you say it.
因为她已经走极端了
Don't. 'Cause she's already gone there,
说她活着的唯一原因
talking about how the only reason she's alive
就是她的孩子吸收了她体内的有害物质
is because her baby absorbed all the bad shit from her body.
我只想确保她没事
I just want to make sure she's okay.
你知道你和我无论说什么或做什么
You know there is nothing that you or I could say or do
都不会弥补这一切 对吗
that's gonna make any of this okay, right?
你说得对 是不会
You're right. It won't.
但我是她身边最接近医生的人
But as the closest thing to a doctor that she has,
我得检查她
I need to examine her.
我不能让你进去
Not letting you come in.
她需要见我
She needs to see me.
是她需要 还是你
She does, or you do?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
格蕾丝失去了孩子
Grace lost the baby
就因为你不能做约翰唯一希望的事
because you couldn't do the one thing that John wanted.
所以我不能让你留在这里
That's why I couldn't let you stay here,
所以你在她需要你的时候不在这里
and that is why you were not here when she needed you.
再跟我说一次 你是为格蕾丝来的
So, tell me again now you're here right now for Grace,
而不是为你自己来的
and that you're not here right now for yourself.
行尸之惧 第六季第十三集
终结即是开始
琼
别冲动
Whoa, whoa. Hey. Easy there.
我试过用无线电联♥系♥你 但你没回复
I tried to radio, but you didn't answer.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我也想问你
I'm here to ask you the same question.
你不是要建医院吗
I mean, don't -- don't you have a hospital to build?
莎拉可以应付
Sarah can manage.
她觉得我也许能帮忙
She thought I might be able to do my part
查明我们面对的敌人是什么人
trying to figure out what we're up against.
这跟摩根说的话有关系吗
Does this have something to do with what Morgan said?
你听到了吗
You heard that?
我当时在站岗
I was on guard duty.
那人很受伤 好吗
Look, the man's hurting, okay?
他不是那意思
He didn't mean it.
德怀特 你没必要跟着我来这里哄我
Ah, Dwight, you didn't have to follow me here to babysit me.
你和约翰在峡谷帮了我
Hey, you and John were there for me at the Gulch.
我现在还活着全是因为你
You're probably the only reason I'm still breathing.
而且 我无法忍♥受
Also, I couldn't stand the idea
你一个人待在外面
of you being out here all alone.
摩根说得对
Morgan was right.
我做了约翰唯一不希望我做的事
I did the one thing John didn't want me to do.
他不希望我来这里 但我来了
He didn't want me to come in here, but I did.
-他只是担心而已 -不是
- He -- He was just worried, is all. - No.
他跟我说过 吉妮只是为了她自己
He told me Ginny was just working things for her own ends.
我们还没来这里时 他就让我跟他一起走
He asked me to leave with him before we even got here.
别这样苛责自己
Eh, whoa. Don't do this to yourself.
我忍♥不住去想
Well, I can't help but think...
如果我听了他的话
if I had just listened to him...
也许他还会活着
...maybe he'd still be here.
-那你就救不到这里的人了 -我救了吉妮
- And the people you saved here wouldn't. - I saved Ginny.
最后又有什么区别
Didn't make much of a difference in the end.
放松
Whoa, easy.
我带人一起来的
I brought company.
雪莉吗
Sherry?
你俩
Are you two --
没有
No.
她在墙后交易物资
Uh, she was trading supplies behind the wall,
她看我离开时 要求跟我一起来
and she asked to come when she saw me leaving.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I'm not sure.
我们离开后 她没说多少话
She hasn't said much since we left.
你们继续聊
Keep talking.
我不想打扰你们
Don't mean to interrupt.
马不吃无铅汽油
Horses don't take unleaded.
这里没东西
There's nothing here.
他们一定是在喷漆时
They must've taken all the gas
拿走了所有汽油
when they painted the message.
接下来去哪里
Well, where to next?
不是去哪里 是去找人
Not a place, but a person.
吉妮的老副官
Ginny's old lieutenant.
从那事之后 他一直逃亡在外
He's been on the run ever since -- you know?
如果有谁知道她知道的事
Figure if anyone knows what she knew,
或我们要面对的敌人 那就是他了
or what we're up against, it's him.
你知道去哪里找他吗
Do you have any idea where to find him?
我收到了模糊的信♥号♥♥...
I picked up a muffled signal out --
你还带了别人吗
Did you bring more company?
趴下
Get down!
肯定是他们的人
Must be one of them!
-我要干掉他 -他也许知道些什么
- I'm gonna take him out! - He might have information!
得留活口
We need him alive!
管他的
Screw this.
我说过了得留活口
I said we needed him alive!
琼
June.
琼
June!
掩护我 我去看看你是不是杀了我的线索
Cover me so I can see if you killed my lead.
没问题 小心点
We gotcha. Be careful.
所有案件是否都发生在午夜之后 日出之前
终结即是开始
约翰逊城 奥斯汀
教堂山 柏树 亨茨维尔
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
-我的朋友们... -他们正在抵抗一群
- My friends -- - They're fending off a buncha dead
听枪声而来的行尸
that heard our firefight,
所以你只能靠自己了
so you're gonna have to answer for yourself.
你为什么来这里
What are you doing here?
你跟他们是一伙的吗
You one of them?
跟谁
One of who?
喷涂那些口号♥的人
The folks painting the slogans.
回答我
Answer me.
看样子你才是知道答案的人
Looks like you're the one with the answers...
我想我们也许是同一边的
and I think we might be on the same team.
如果真是这样
Well, if that's true,
你和你的人得赶紧离开
you and your pals need to kick rocks.
我知道这些人能做出什么
I know what these people are capable of,
相信我 你不想掺和进来的
and trust me, you don't want any part of it.
为什么 你都知道些什么
How? What do you know?
停车♥库♥起火后我一直在这一带活动
I've been around these parts since the fire at the garage.
踪迹已经消失了
The trail's run cold,
但如果这些人发现有人太接近
but if these people catch anyone getting too close,
他们就会把计划提前
they'll move up their plan.
什么计划
What plan?
求你告诉我 会出人命的
Please. Lives are at stake.
我先查明真♥相♥就不会
Not if I get to the bottom of it.
也许我们该交换信息
Well, maybe we should be sharing information.
我们已经找了好几天
We've been searching for days.
我搜索的时间比那长多了
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表