剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
在外面游荡的生存率要高
than you wandering around alone out here.
我们能保护你
We can keep you safe.
也能保护你周围的人
And everyone around you.
我这样做不是为了你
I'm not doing this for you.
我是为了奥菲莉亚
I'm doing this for Ofelia.
让你能过上坦诚的生活
So you can live an honest life.
定了
Settled.
走吧
Shall we?
维克多
Hey, Victor.
你真要帮他吗
You really gonna help him?
你们以为我是什么样的人啊
What do you all think of me?
那个男人刚用枪指过你的脸
That man just put a gun in your face.
我有权过问
I have a right to ask.
他跟我在一起 总比跟你在一起
He'll be better off with me than here with you...
或去其他地方要好
or wherever else he was headed.
我要确保你遵守承诺
I'm gonna hold you to this.
你不用确保我做任何事
You don't have to hold me to anything.
我说话算话
I said what I said.
-这样最好 我保证 -丹尼尔
- This is for the best. I promise. - Daniel.
你要保重
You take care of yourself.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不必道歉
There's no need.
我会好起来的
I'll get better.
别担心
Don't worry.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表