剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
-泰迪 -没事了 怎么
- Teddy. - It's okay. What?
别
Don't.
会引来更多的
You'll draw more.
拿那个
Take that.
科尔
Cole?
艾丽莎
Alicia?
是你吗
Is that you?
我还打算问你呢
I was gonna ask you the same question.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
一个老朋友
An old friend.
哪种老朋友
What kind of old friend?
她妈妈...
Her mom...
是我没变成行尸的唯一原因
is the only reason I ain't one of these skinbags.
你母亲是吧
Your mother, huh?
这又是一个征兆
How's that for a sign?
莱利 你在吗
Riley, are you there?
我们需要道路救援
We are in need of some roadside assistance.
莱利 收到了吗
Riley, do you copy?
我往前走走 试试信♥号♥♥...
I'm gonna see if I fare any better...
会不会变好
up the road a bit.
来吧
Come on.
简直不敢相信是你
I can't believe it's you.
你一直在流浪吗
You been on the -- the road?
嗯
Yeah.
好久了 艾丽莎
Long time, Alicia.
我们找了你们好几周
We spent weeks looking for you all.
一直没找到 我们就以为
When we didn't find you, well, we just thought
你们一定是在火里丧生了
you must've died in the fire, too.
等等 "我们"
Wait, "we"?
道格 薇薇
Doug. Viv.
棒球场的一堆人还活着都是多亏了你妈妈
Bunch of us from the stadium are still around thanks to your mom,
和她的所作所为
what she did.
你哥哥呢
How's your brother?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
露西亚娜 她还活着
Luciana, she's still alive.
还有维克多
Victor, too.
他们在哪
Where are they?
露西和我住一起
Luci lives at the same place I do.
维克多...
Victor...
他有自己的打算
went his own way.
他向来如此
He always does.
你来这边干什么 艾丽莎
What you doing out this way, Alicia?
你一定是从很远的地方来的吧
You must've come from far.
带了这么多汽油
All this gas you're carrying.
如今很难见到汽油了
You don't see much of that these days.
泰迪囤积物资有一段时间了
Teddy's been stocking up on some supplies for a while.
他是谁 做什么的
Who is he? What's his deal?
我还在试图搞清楚呢
I'm still trying to figure it out.
没有信♥号♥♥
No signal.
你不会恰好知道我们可以去哪里
I don't suppose you know where we could, uh,
找一辆新车吧
find a new car, do you?
附近有个废旧汽车零件店
There's an old auto parts shop nearby.
但如果我是你 可不会独自前往
But I wouldn't go there on your own.
这附近不安全
It's not safe around here.
我之前见过这玩意
Seen these before.
这是他们放着害路人的
How they set them for people passing through.
"他们"
"They"?
一群恶劣的家伙
Unsavory types.
随意劫掠
Take whatever they want.
我寻找食物时撞见了他们
I was out on a food run, I ran into a bunch of them.
自那以后 我一直在想办法回到同伴身边
Been trying to get back to my people ever since.
你们在这附近见到的很多死人都是被他们杀的
A lot of the dead you see around here, they killed them,
把人打得像蜂窝一样
left them looking like Swiss cheese.
先劫走了他们想要的东西
After they took what they wanted.
我会带你们去该去的地方
I'll get you where you need to go.
我知道该走哪条路
I know which roads to take.
-你不需要这样做 -我认为他需要
- You don't need to do that. - I believe he does.
带路吧
Lead the way.
但你得把枪交出来
I am gonna need, uh, your gun, though.
我不会交给你任何东西
I'm not handing anything to you.
好
Alright.
那就交给她
Hand it to her, then.
我开始信任你了
I'm beginning to trust you.
我只是想确保我们也能信任他
I just want to make sure we can trust him.
没事的
It's alright.
你被关了多久
How long were you locked up?
差不多三十年
Mm, almost 30 years.
你为什么被关
What did you do to get in there?
我杀了一些妨碍我的人
Mm, I killed some people who got in my way,
对这个世界的看法和我不同的人
people who didn't see the world the way I did.
我妈妈曾关过我
My mom locked me up.
她用尽了一切办法不让我靠近别人
Did everything she could to get me away from people.
你认识你杀的那些人吗
Did you know any of them?
认识几个
A few.
你对杀了他们感到愧疚吗
Did you feel bad killing them?
你是不是对自己的恶行感到了愧疚 苏
Do I detect some guilt over your own acts of malice, Sioux?
我只是杀了必须杀的人
I only killed people I had to.
所以你认识那些人
So, you knew them, then?
跟其中一个人相对比较熟
One of them more than the others.
有那么一阵子 他有点像是家人了
You know, for a bit, he was kinda starting to become like family.
你对杀了他感到愧疚吗
Did you feel bad about what you did to him?
不
No.
他让我别无选择
Didn't really give me much of a choice.
但当我这样跟人们说时
But when I tell people that,
他们总是害怕地看着我
they look at me like they're scared.
但在我看来 现在的世道就是这样
But from what I can tell, that's just how things are now.
不是你吓到了人们
Oh, but people -- yeah, you don't frighten people.
而是你的话吓到了他们
I mean, they're frightened by what you're saying
因为他们知道那是真♥相♥
'cause they know it's the truth.
而且你说得对
And you're right.
现在的世道就是这样
It is the way of things now.
到了
This is it.
大理石零件店
除了大理石什么零件都有
你拿着我的枪
You got my gun.
-我们能干掉他 -不行
- We could take him out. - No, I can't.
我得先查清他在做什么
Not until I know what he's doing.
但如果他死了
But if he's gone,
就没什么可担心的了
doesn't seem like there'll be much to worry about.
他有个团队 他不做也有人会做
He's got a group. If he doesn't do it, they will.
你知道他具体要做什么吗
Any idea what "It" Is?
我不知道 但一定是件大事
No, I don't know, but it's gotta be something big.
他和他的追随者准备了一个地方
He and his followers have been setting up a place,
一个地堡 里面的食物足够撑好几年
a bunker, with enough food to last for years.
你可以加入我们
You know, you could join us.
在你查到想查的东西后
After you find out whatever you need to.
我 道格 薇薇 还有其他人
Me, Doug, Viv, and the others,
我们现在状况挺好的
we got it pretty good where we're at.
科尔 不行
Cole, I can't.
我一直在找办法报麦蒂森当年
I've been looking for a way to pay back the favor
对我的恩情
for what Madison did for me.
也许碰见你 就是我的机会
Maybe running into you -- maybe this is it.
也许我终于能报恩了
Maybe I finally found it.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
你让我想起了她
You remind of her.
谁
Who?
母亲
Mother.
我母亲
My mother.
你决定好要做什么了吗
Have you decided yet what you're gonna do?
你要跟我们一起去地下吗
You gonna join us underground?
不 因为你错了
No, 'cause you're wrong.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表