剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Right, just stay away from me
我不想传给你
'cause I don't want to pass it to you.
不 这病不是这样
No, it doesn't work like that.
不会人传人
It doesn't spread person to person.
多久会出现症状
Well, how long before the symptoms show up?
通常是一两天
A day, t-two days, usually.
我不可能是在这里染上的
I couldn't have got it here.
我的睡袋里有只老鼠
Oh, there was the rat in sleeping -- in my sleeping bag.
可能是几天前染上的
Could've picked it up days ago.
也许吧
Maybe.
你想为我做一件好事
You were trying to do a good thing for me.
-艾尔 -我们会想办法解决的
- Hey, Al. - We'll figure this out.
还没结束 艾尔
It's not over, Al.
我要送你上屋顶
I'm gonna get you up to the roof.
你在说笑吗 不行
Are you kidding? No.
-不 我们要去找人帮忙 -不 你知道
- No, we need to get help. - No, do you know how much crazy shit
为了找雪莉 我经历了多少疯狂的事吗
I-I went through to try to find Sherry?
这是我能为你做的最起码的事
This is the least I can do for you.
德怀特 听我说
Dwight, listen to me.
我们必须尽快给你找到环丙沙星
We need to get you Cipro fast.
也许我们可以提前去集♥合♥点
Maybe we can get to the rally point early.
-谢谢 -我没开枪打你算你走运
- Thank you. - You're lucky I don't shoot you.
立刻呼叫你的老大
Your boss. Call her now.
相信我 她不会帮你的
Trust me, she will not help you.
她会的 她会找到抗生素
She will. She'll find antibiotics,
看起来你的朋友也需要
and it looks like your friend could use some, too.
障碍物挡不了多久了
That blockade's not gonna hold much longer.
艾尔说得对 我们不能呼叫她
Look, Al's right. We can't make the call
因为这对你没任何好处
'cause it's not gonna do anything for you.
但我的车有足够的油
But I got enough gas in my truck.
我们可以去找药店
We can go find a pharmacy.
你遭遇过那些老鼠
You've been around those rats.
你也接触病毒了
You're exposed, too, you know.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
好吧 我们走
Fine. Let's go.
屋顶入口在这一层的另一边
Roof access is on the other side of this floor.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
节日派对 2008年
Holiday party, 2008.
龙舌兰喝多了
Too much tequila.
你曾在这里工作 你认识这些人吧
You worked here. So, you knew these people?
我们一直一起住在这一层
We lived on this floor all this time,
直到上周开始死人 我们其他人才离开了
and the rest of us left last week when people started dying.
我们走到了第五层
We only made it down to the fifth floor
然后更多人病了 就没法走下去了
before more of us got sick. We couldn't go any further.
好 你放它们出来
Alright, you let them out.
我来杀
I'll kill them.
我们慢慢来
We'll take it nice and slow.
你还剩多少发子弹
How many bullets do you have?
三发
Three.
让开
Move!
走吧
Let's go.
艾尔
Al.
诺拉
Nora.
诺拉 我们得走了
Nora, we need to go.
别录下他们的样子
Don't record them like this.
没人应该这样记住他们
No one should remember them like this.
记住他们原来的样子已经很难了
It's hard to even remember what they looked like before.
你的朋友
Your friend,
上屋顶那一位
the one who went up to the roof?
他叫什么
What was his name?
马克
Mark.
怎么了
Why?
阿♥拉♥斯加州 马克·史密斯
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧
Let's go.
屋顶入口还有两层
Roof access is two flights up.
早到了五分钟
Five minutes ahead of schedule.
你最好走吧
You better get going.
你会去每个能找到的药店吧
You'll hit every pharmacy you can find?
我会的
I will.
你会确保他没事吧
You'll make sure he's okay.
当然
Of course.
你可能依然觉得我是个混♥蛋♥
You probably still think I'm an asshole.
不
No.
我在五楼工作
I-I worked down on the fifth floor
给那些试图逃避无聊生活的
selling timeshares to desperate people
绝望的人们推销皮奥瑞亚
who were trying to escape their boring lives
和威奇托等地的共享酒店
in places like Peoria and Wichita,
这很好笑 因为我非常胆小
which is funny 'cause I was too much of a chicken shit
从来不敢去这些别具风情的地方
to go to any of the exotic locales myself.
所以你比我勇敢多了
So, you're a lot braver than I am.
或许你只是蠢
Or maybe just stupid.
我觉得我什么都不会说
I don't think I'd say anything.
对雪莉
Uh, to Sherry.
如果我见到她
You know, if I saw her,
我觉得我只会紧紧抱住她
I think I'd just hold her as tight as I can.
我希望你也有机会对啤酒女这样做
I hope you get to do that with beer lady.
我觉得她不会对你开枪
I don't think she's gonna shoot you.
给
Here. Um...
不
Oh, no, no.
我...
I--
我录了点东西
I left something on there.
给你在直升机上看
For you. For the chopper ride.
-这... -好
- It's -- - Alright.
保管好
Hold on to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
朋友
Hey, bud.
你应该在放水
I think you're taking a leak or something,
所以在你回来前 我只有一分钟
so I only have a minute till you get back.
但帮我个忙
But, uh, do me a favor.
等你到了你俩要去的地方
When you end up wherever it is you two are going to end up,
请替我喝一瓶庆祝
crack one open for me, please.
别忘记吃脆饼干
Oh, and, uh, don't forget the pretzels.
能帮你把酒咽下去
That way you can get 'em down.
好了
Alright.
我爱你
I love ya.
17队 返航
Ground 17, reverse course.
重复 17队 返航
I repeat, Ground 17, reverse course.
谁在用这个频道
Who is on this channel?
只是个想帮你的人
Just someone who wants to help you out.
帮我什么
With what?
这里全是死人
This place is filled with the dead.
它们携带着瘟疫
They're infected with the plague.
降落在这里不安全
It's not safe to land.
你呢
And you?
你被感染了吗
Are you infected?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
感谢你的提醒
Thank you for the warning.
你最好别用这个频道
You should stay off this channel.
收到
Copy that.
补给箱里有些啤酒
There's some beer in the supply crates.
但愿这不是你最后一次喝
Hope it's not your last.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Wait.
我说了别用这个频道
I told you to stay off this channel.
我只想说
I just want to say...
听到你的声音真好
it is good to hear your voice.
因为剩下的活人不多了
Because there aren't many people left.
收到
Copy that.
地面指挥 收到了吗
Ground Command, do you copy?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表