剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Why?
因为我们需要你们的帮助
'Cause we need your help.
他们病了多久
How long have they been sick?
好几天了
A few days.
所有人都在这里了吗
Is this everyone?
剩下的所有人
Everyone who's left.
李 我们需要更多水
Lee, we need more water.
我们该走了
We have to go.
别管他
Leave him.
艾尔 等等
Al, hey -- Al, hey, hey, hey.
我们可以帮助这些人
We can do right by these people.
-我们可以呼叫吉妮 -听我说
- We can radio in to Ginny. - Listen to me.
不 我们偏离了路线 吉妮会杀了我们
No, Ginny will kill us for going off map.
我们不能留在这里
We can't stay here.
她不需要知道我们怎么会到这里
Well, she doesn't have to know how we ended up here.
那些老鼠 还有脖子上的肿块
The -- The rats, the bumps on their neck.
这是黑死病
It's bubonic plague.
你以前见过吗
You've seen it before?
在阿尔及利亚战场上
In the field in Algeria.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们没法及时搞到抗生素
We couldn't get antibiotics in time.
所有村子里的人都死了
Everyone in the village died.
-那我们就及时给他们搞到抗生素 -太迟了
- Well, then we'll get them antibiotics in time. - It's too late.
吉妮不会冒这个险的
Ginny is not gonna take that risk.
听我说
Listen to me.
她愿意让我们回去都算我们走运了
We'll be lucky if she takes us back.
走吧 我们帮不了他们
Come on. We can't do it for them.
太迟了
It's too late.
你们要去哪
Hey! Where are you going?
你们要去哪
Where are you going?
我们就任由他们死去吗
We're just gonna let them die?!
退后
Back up.
再过几天 这里就会变成另一个沦陷之处
They are days away from turning out like every place we've seen.
你们不能这么做
You can't do this.
吉妮不会帮他们的
Ginny is not gonna help them.
你们得联络你们的人
Your people -- You have to call them.
我们到时能怎么办
What are we gonna do?
你还要上去吗
Are you still going up there?
是你说服我来这里的
You're the one who convinced me to come out here.
那时我还不知道
Yeah, before I knew
她也许会就地枪杀你
she was maybe gonna shoot you on site.
你们不能就这样丢下我们
You can't leave us like this.
如果她要这么做 我也认了
Hey, if she does, she does.
艾尔 这太疯狂了
Al, this is crazy!
疯狂的是做我们一直在做的事
What's crazy is doing what we've been doing
-还美其名曰为生活 -有人吗
- and calling it living. - Hello? Hello?
别这样 艾尔 好好想想
Come on, Al! Think -- Just think about it for a second!
我们把看死人来自哪里当做游戏
We made a game out of seeing where dead people came from.
德怀特
Dwight...
我最后一次感觉到...
The last time I felt
活着 是和她在一起时
just alive was with her.
我想再感受一次
And I want to feel it again.
即使那意味着要冒险
And even if that means just taking the risk
哪怕只持续片刻
that it's just for a moment,
相比这种生活 我仍会选择那种生活
then I would still choose that over this.
我们还剩下多少时间
Uh, how much time do we have left?
3小时12分钟
3 hours, 12 minutes.
那我们得赶快出发了
Well, we better get going.
南楼梯间
归我
Mine!
我们得另找一条上去的路
We're gonna have to find another way up.
不会吧
Come on.
田纳西
Tennessee.
-你留着 -也许你说得对
- Keep it. - Maybe you're right.
也许我们不该这么做
Maybe we shouldn't be doing this.
我不是真心的
I didn't mean it.
看驾照的游戏是从哪学来的
Where'd that come from, anyways? The license thing?
我和我弟以前公路旅行时常玩这游戏
Uh, a game I used to play with my brother on road trips.
只是那时
Only back then,
看的是牌照 而且没有死人
it was with license plates and no dead people.
你打算对她说什么
What are you gonna say to her?
啤酒女
The beer lady.
你是指她用枪指着我的时候吗
You mean when she's pointing a gun at me?
不 等她放下枪后
No, when she puts the gun down,
前提是她会放下枪
if she puts the gun down.
你打算说什么
What are you gonna say?
我不知道 我只认识了她两天
I don't know. I only knew her for two days.
那又怎样
So?
我和雪莉认识不久就在一起了
Me and Sherry met pretty quick.
那不一样
It's different.
等你终于找到雪莉后
What are you gonna say to Sherry
你会对她说什么
when you finally see her?
我... 我已经接受了事实
I had -- I came to peace with the fact
不会有那一天
that's not gonna happen, so...
你在说什么胡话
What are you talking about?
那吉妮说的那些话呢
What about all the things Ginny was saying
说她认识一个人 和她一起吃过饭
about she knew somebody who "broke bread" with her?
那都是胡扯
It's bullshit.
我们心里清楚
We know that.
你在对讲机上听过她的声音
You heard her voice on the walkie, so...
我当时脱水了 好几天没睡过
Well, I-I was dehydrated and I hadn't slept for days
我以为我死定了
and I thought I was gonna die.
我听到她
I think I heard it
是因为我需要让我坚持下去的动力
'cause I needed something to keep me going.
北楼梯间
看看里面是否安全
Let's see if it's clear.
该死
Shit.
也许啤酒女会迟到
Maybe beer lady's gonna be late.
-该死 -也许它们知道另一条上去的路
- Shit! - Maybe they know another way up.
搞什么 那些老鼠不是携带着瘟疫吗
What the hell? I thought those things were carrying the plague.
是的
They are.
而你仍然想上去
And you still want to go up?
你听见了吗
You hear that?
上面应该有更多
I think there's more up there.
我们继续前进吧
Let's just keep moving.
进去 你没问题的
Go. You got it.
17队呼叫地面指挥
Ground 17 to Ground Command.
我们还有30分钟抵达贝克
We're T-minus 30 to set down at Baker.
收到 17队
Roger that, 17.
随时通知我们 完毕
Keep us apprised. Over.
我们得抓紧了
We gotta haul ass.
嗯 我可不会有异议
Yeah, I'm not gonna argue with that.
德怀特
Dwight?
-怎么了 -你不会喜欢这个的
- Yeah? - You're not gonna like this.
该死 它们可能被感染了
Shit. They could be infected.
没错 但我们得继续前进
Yeah, but we have to keep moving.
走吧
Let's go.
快
Come on.
-你没事吧 -没事 没跌断骨头
- You okay? Yeah. - Nothing's broke.
-还有更多携带瘟疫的行尸吗 -是的
- There's more of them with the plague? - Yeah.
它们就是死于这瘟疫的 走吧
They died of it. Let's go.
进去
In here.
好了
Alright. Uh...
德怀特 那是什么
Dwight, what is that?
什么
What?
你脖子上 那是什么
On your neck. What is it?
你被感染了
You're infected.
我让你别来的
I told you not to come.
-这不是你的错 艾尔 -不 我...
- It's not your fault, Al. - No, I...
你想帮我
You were trying to help me.
结果得病了 我会弥补的
You got sick. I'm gonna make this right.
跟我保持距离
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表