剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我以为这是德怀特的
I thought it was Dwight's.
再有人碰我的东西
Anybody here touches my shit again,
那我们就要有麻烦了 明白吗
we're gonna have a problem. Understand?
我已经失去了奥菲莉亚
I had lost Ofelia.
我不想也失去她
And I wasn't going to lose her, too.
所以我让她走了
So I sent her away.
我告诉她去找格蕾丝
I told her to meet up with Grace,
她在那里应该会很安全
where she would be safe.
这样我就能做需要做的事
So I could do what I needed to do
来查出是谁偷了武器
to find out who stole the weapons.
-行尸来了 -有三只
- We got walkers! - Got three!
-这边需要帮助 -它们太多了
- We need some help over here! - There's too many of them!
它们怎么进来的
How the hell'd they get in here?
被突破了
We've got a breach.
坐吧
Take a seat.
后退
Stand back!
是你
It was you.
什么
What?
行尸是怎么进来的
How -- How did the dead get in?
-我放进来的 -什么情况
- I let them in. - What the...
为什么
Why?
我得查出是谁偷走了枪♥械♥库的武器
I needed to figure out who stole the weapons from lock-up.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
它们在哪里
Where are they?
其余的武器在哪里
Where are the rest of the weapons?
我没拿 丹尼尔
I didn't take them, Daniel.
你总是在说谎
You're always lying.
我看你都分辨不出真话假话了
I don't think you can tell the difference anymore.
你向我隐瞒了
Ha! This coming from the man
好几个月自己在做的事 还好意思说这话
who kept the truth about what he'd been doing from me for months.
为了让我们摆脱弗吉妮娅
I did what was needed to be done
我做了需要做的事
in order to free us from Virginia.
而且这成功了
And it worked.
你在做的事是在分♥裂♥我们
What you're doing is tearing us apart.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
他们给了你什么让你背叛我们
What did they offer you to betray us?
劳顿吗 当大人物
Lawton? Be the big shot?
"他们"没给我任何东西
"They" didn't offer me anything
因为我不知道"他们"是谁
because I don't know who "They" are.
我来这里是为了同一个理由 查出他们是谁
I'm here for the same reasons -- to find out.
好吧 我违反了规定
Okay, okay. I broke a rule.
我带了一把武器进门
I brought a weapon inside the gates.
但如果我没带
But if I hadn't,
外面的某人可能已经死了
someone out there might be dead right now.
你总是在给我伤害你的理由
You continue to give me every reason to hurt you.
我不想这样
It isn't what I wanted.
摩根说得对 如果我们像在外面一样
Morgan was right -- if we do things in here
处理里面的事
the same way we do things out there...
一切都不会改变
nothing's gonna change.
一切都不会不同
Nothing will be different.
我们又成这样了吗 丹尼尔
Are we here again, Daniel?
门撑不住的
The gate won't hold.
让大家到墙里来
Bring everyone inside the wall.
趁着更多行尸还没进来
Before more dead get inside,
我们需要那些武器
we need those weapons.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
它们突破了外门
They breached the outer gate.
这扇门承受不了这么大的重量
This gate was not built to hold that much weight.
爆♥炸♥时维克多跟我们在一起
Victor was with us during the explosion.
他没法自己引爆♥炸♥药
He could not have blown that dynamite on his own.
我觉得他什么都能做到
I wouldn't put anything past him.
不管你们中的谁在跟他合作
Whichever one of you is working with him,
我警告你
I warn you...
背叛了最亲近的人
...the betrayal of those closest to you
是有代价的
comes with a cost.
你不会好过的
It will come back to haunt you.
这是有后果的
There will be consequences.
武器在哪里
Where are the weapons?!
德怀特 我们搜他们的帐篷
Dwight, let's search their tents.
等等 你这样做之前
Wait. H-Hang on a second. Before you do that,
能先告诉我们一件事吗
why don't you tell us something --
格蕾丝在哪 查莉在哪
where's Grace? Huh? Where's Charlie?
她们与这事无关
They're not a part of this.
雪莉说的有道理
You know, Sherry's got a point.
傻蛋曾经不是另一队的吗
Isn't it Chuckles who was once on the other team?
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
今天早些时候 我发现她在翻我的东西
Yeah, I caught her going through my shit just earlier today --
我说过了 查莉与这事无关
I said Charlie is not a part of this.
我们就该相信你的话吗
Oh. We're just supposed to take your word on that?
丹尼尔 你怀疑错人了
Daniel, you're looking at the wrong people here.
弗吉妮娅也犯过同样的错误
Virginia made the same mistake.
这害死了我的人
It cost my people's lives.
也差点害死我
And it almost cost me mine.
别让这种事再次发生
Don't let that happen again.
我们得找一些武器
We need to be looking for the weapons.
各位
Hey, guys!
谁知道去拿加固物的瑞秋在哪里吗
Anyone know where Rachel is with those reinforcements?
小德担♥保♥过你 但我不认识你
You know, D might vouch for you --- but I don't know you.
也许是你在跟他们合作 也许是摩根
Maybe you're working with them. Maybe Morgan is.
也许这一切都是一场骗局 为了把我们困在这里
You know, maybe this whole thing is a scam to keep us in here.
-你不会真的相信吧 -我不知道
- You don't believe that, do you? - I don't know,
小德 我唯一确定的是
D, the only thing I know for sure
我们得为自己着想
is that we have to look out for ourselves here.
丹老大 看着我
Dan-the-man, look at me --
如果我们一起合作
hey, maybe if we all work together,
可能还有希望加固这扇门
we might just stand a chance of reinforcing this thing.
没时间了 好吗
Hey, look, there isn't time, alright?
这扇门撑不了多久
This gate is not gonna hold.
露西说得对 我们需要武器
Luci's right. We need the weapons.
-我们去拿小屋里的工具 -好
- We'll get the tools from the shed. - Yeah.
罗利 过来帮我加固
Hey, Rollie. Come help me shore this up.
一把枪不够的 朋友
That's not gonna be enough, amigo.
够了 足够了
Oh, yes... yes, it will.
摩根进来之前
Morgan left his axe at the gates
把斧子放在了门口
before entering this place.
我以为我也能将过去的我放在门外
I thought I could leave the man I once was outside, too.
但我没得选
But that was not an option.
别耍把戏了
No more games.
-武器在哪 -我不知道
- Where are the weapons? - I don't know.
我没必要提醒你 脸上挨一枪
I don't need to remind you that you can survive
也能活下来 你见识过的
a shot in the face. You've seen it.
你不知道的是它以后会对你产生什么影响
What you don't know is what it does to you later...
每次你喝水时都会肌肉抽搐
You'll wince every time you take a sip of water.
你余生只能喝汤
You will eat soup for the rest of your life.
你会学会在说话时隐藏痛苦
You will learn to hide the pain when you talk.
你晚上呼吸时会气喘吁吁
You will wheeze at night when you breathe.
但最重要的是
But mostly,
你永远也不会忘记谁对你做了这一切
you will never forget who did all of that to you.
武器在哪
Where are the weapons?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你必须原谅我
You have to forgive me.
武器在哪
Where are the weapons?
求你了 我不知道
Please. I don't know!
摩根
Morgan?
这里发生了什么 丹尼尔
What the hell happened here, Daniel?
他们找到武器了吗
Have they found the weapons?
还没有 但我让大家去找了
Not yet. But I got everybody looking for them.
你有格蕾丝的消息吗
Have you heard from Grace?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表