剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
血压升高了 不能再等了
BP rising. Alright. We can't wait.
帮我拿外科绷带和干净器械
Get me the, uh, surgical dressings and clean instruments.
-你是护士吧 -我是卡车司机
- You're a nurse, right? - Truck driver.
-之前是海军陆战队的 -什么
- Marine before that. - What?
-是的 -海军医务兵吗
- Yeah. - A corpsman?
因为说要爆长官的菊
Booted out of boot camp for telling them
被踢出了新兵训练营
to stick it up there sideways.
-莎拉 -他要问的
- Sarah. - He asked.
霍尔特医生呢 我要等霍尔特医生
Where's Doc Holt? I'll wait for Doc Holt.
那位好医生不再好了
Good doc isn't so good anymore.
他死了
He's, uh -- He's dead.
该死
Shit.
好
Okay.
来
Here.
这能缓解疼痛
This is, uh, to take the edge off.
喝吧
Here you go.
好了
Mm! Okay.
-真难喝 -我在努力了
- Terrible. - I'm working on it.
这个更好
This is better.
这是咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
This is midazolam.
会使你镇静和昏昏欲睡 好吗
It's gonna make you calm and sleepy, okay?
-美味 -好了
- Yummy. - Here we go.
好 一切都会没事的
Alright. Everything's gonna be okay.
-你准备好了吗 -稳定了
- You ready? - Stable.
开始吧
Let's do it.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我叫你翻页时
When I tell you to turn the page --
琼
June.
你可以的
You got this.
-我去 -不不不
- On it. - No, no, no.
我需要你留下来
I need you to stay here.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
-好 开始了 -好
- Okay. Here we go. - Okay.
好
Okay.
切开腹外斜肌腱膜
Splitting the external oblique aponeurosis.
-开始了 -嗯
- Here we go. - Yep.
-搞定了 好 -嗯
- Done. Okay. - Yeah.
准备切内斜肌腱膜
Moving to the internal.
-怎么回事 -他要休克了
- What's happening? - He's going into shock.
-因为刀口吗 -因为感染
- From the incision? - From the infection.
-不 -怎么了
- No. - Huh?
不
No.
去拿肾上腺素 我们让他的心脏再次跳动
Get the adrenaline. We get his heart beating again,
使他稳定下来 然后做完手术
stabilize him, and we finish this.
快醒醒 马尔科姆
Come on, Malcolm!
给他打肾上腺素
Give him the adrenaline.
-天啊 -琼
- Oh, God. - June.
-听我说 -后退
- Listen to me. - Back off!
不 这不是你的错
No, it's -- it's not your fault!
-结束了 -不
- It's over! - No.
我们本可以帮他的时候却不在这里
We weren't here when we could've helped him.
醒醒 马尔科姆
Come on, Malcolm!
醒醒
Come on!
琼
June.
不
No!
琼
June!
跟你说过我的工作是保护你的安全
Told you my job was to keep you safe.
我可不想喝更难喝的了
I'd hate to taste the bad stuff.
这无所谓 琼
It doesn't matter, June.
就像我弟弟常说的
Like my bro always says --
只要最后我们能大醉一场就行
as long as it gets us to the same place in the end.
敬温德尔
To Wendell.
敬你 温
To you, Wen.
不管你在哪里
Wherever you are.
天啊
God.
我们多久没睡了
How long have we been awake?
29个小时
29 hours.
我们得在三小时内赶到天堂山脊
We gotta be at Paradise Ridge in three.
我没法坚持下去了 莎拉
I can't keep this up, Sarah.
杂物箱里应该有一小瓶咖♥啡♥因♥药片
I think there's a little bottle of No Doz up in the glove box.
我们战线拉得太长
We're just stretched too thin,
要照料的人太多 相距太远
serving too many people, spread too far apart.
我们只会不断做得太少太晚
We're just gonna keep doing too little too late.
你考虑过叫雀斑女
You ever think about asking Freckles
给你盖一间医院吗
to build you a hospital?
她绝对不会答应的
She's never gonna go for it.
你已经问过她了 对吧
You already asked her, didn't ya?
让人们不带护卫队外出太危险了
It's too dangerous to let people travel without an escort.
对她来说太危险
Too dangerous for her.
说起这个 特里跑哪去了
Speaking of, where the hell is Terry?
他迟到了
He's late.
琼 能收到吗
June, do you copy?
约翰 我能收到
John? Yeah, I copy.
你和萨拉还在68英里路牌旁吗
You and Sarah still out by mile marker 68?
还在这 你和特里一起吗
Still here. You with Terry?
不 他醉倒了
No, he's sleeping one off.
他没来接♥班♥ 我就自愿替他了
He didn't show up for his shift, so I volunteered.
如果我们想准时到那 最好赶快出发
We better boogie if we're gonna get there on time.
你们好好坐着 我5分钟后到
Y'all sit tight. I'll be there in five.
琼 你可以坐我的车
June, you can ride with me.
收到
Copy.
我没能救他 约翰
I lost him, John.
我告诉他会没事的
I told him it was gonna be okay.
结果我没能救他
And then I lost him.
吉妮叫我负责管理医疗时
When Ginny put me in charge of the medical run,
我还以为我真能救人
I thought I'd actually be saving lives.
我们可以离开
We could leave.
离开
Leave?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们去天堂山脊
We get to Paradise Ridge,
那里离我的小屋只有一百英里
it's only a hundred miles or so to my cabin.
如果我们小心驾驶
If we drive careful,
油箱里的油应该够我们开到那里
we can make it there on the gas we got on the tank.
最后10到15英里也许得步行
We might have to hoof it the last 10 or 15 miles.
我们不能就这样离开
We can't just leave.
为什么
Why not?
詹妮丝 她和卡梅伦制定了完整计划
Janis -- her and Cameron had a whole plan worked out --
食物 汽油 各种准备
food, gasoline, the works.
她死之前
Before she died...
试图把这些交给我
...she tried to give it to me.
她希望我拿去 这样我们就能逃走
She wanted me to take it so we could escape.
我没拿
I didn't.
真希望我当时拿了
Boy, I wish I did.
你想救人
You want to save people?
你想改变现状 你就该这么做
You want to make a difference? This is how you do it.
我逃走救不了任何人
I'm not gonna save anyone by running.
我 你能救我
Me. You could save me.
怎么了
What is it?
我...
I just...
说啊
Come on.
我不能留在这里
I can't stay here.
我有预感 如果我留下来
I just have a feeling if I -- if I do,
我撑不了多久的
I'm not gonna last long.
发生什么了 约翰
What happened, John?
詹妮丝怎么了
What happened with Janis?
抱歉 我不能...
I'm sorry. I-I can't --
不管你是想保护我不受到什么伤害
Whatever it is you're trying to protect me from,
不管发生什么 你都不必这么做
whatever happens, you don't have to.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表