剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
约翰 我们能找到别的办法
John, we can find another way.
我可以和她谈谈
I can talk to her,
多争取点时间
buy more time.
争取也没用
Th-- There's none to buy.
拉比
So, Rabbi...
我想...
I want...
我想要你确保琼收到这封信
I want you to make sure June gets this letter
这样她就会明白我为什么必须...
so she knows why I had to...
谢谢
Thank you.
谁知道呢 约翰
Who knows, John?
你说不定还能见到她
You may yet see her again.
这...
Well...
但愿如此
Hey, let's hope so.
不
No. No.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
詹妮丝
Oh, Janis...
不
Oh, no.
老天
God!
詹妮丝
约翰
John...
她把处决提前了
She moved up that execution.
我知道
I know.
你告诉她了吗
Did you tell her?
我是听别人说的
Someone told me.
约翰 约翰
Hey, John, John.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
你告诉他了吗
Did you tell him?
他不用告诉我
Hey, he didn't have to.
我比你想的更了解你
I know you better than you think.
认罪是你安排的吗
You arrange that confession?
那是詹妮丝的主意
It was Janis' idea.
你对吉妮说了我打算做什么吗
You told Ginny what I was gonna do?
我对她说了詹妮丝有可能逃跑
I told her that Janis was a flight risk.
约翰
John--
不
No --
住手 住手
Stop. Stop!
约翰
John!
你杀了她
You killed her!
约翰
John.
你杀了詹妮丝
You killed Janis!
詹妮丝一直想替人认罪
Janis was always gonna take the fall.
我阻止了你被她拖下水
I kept you from goin' down with her.
我们本可以逃掉的
We coulda got away!
弗吉妮娅会追踪并杀掉你们的
Virginia would've hunted you down and killed you both.
来吧
Come on.
我帮你收拾干净
Let -- Let me -- Let me clean you up.
詹妮丝说得对
Janis was right.
这地方能毁掉一切
This place destroys everything.
我们都有共同的愿望
We're all after the same thing.
不只在劳顿
Not just in Lawton
也在我们伟大组织的每个定居点
but in all the settlements of our great franchise.
我们想要一个人们感到安全可靠的
Towns where people can feel safe and secure
不必恐惧潜伏着的危险的城镇
without fear of the dangers that lurk beyond.
一个我们能称之为家的地方
A place we can call home.
卡梅伦被谋杀是对我们所有人的考验
Cameron's murder was a test for all of us,
但我可以很自豪地说 文明胜利了
but I am proud to say civility's won.
善良战胜了邪恶
Goodness has prevailed,
这全要归功于一个人对真♥相♥的不懈追求
all because of one man's dogged pursuit of the truth.
有像他这样的体面好人在守护我们
With good, decent men like him on watch,
我们这个小镇前途光明
the future of our little enterprise is bright with promise.
在我们需要的时刻 你挺身而出当了英雄
You were a hero in our hour of need.
为了表达感激 请接受我们的小礼物
Please accept this small token of our gratitude --
一把通往未来的钥匙
a key to the future,
我们的未来
our future.
恭喜 多利骑兵
Congratulations, Ranger Dorie.
你会发现这份荣耀能带给你诸多特权
I think you'll find this honor will afford you many privileges.
你来这里做什么
Whatchu doin' here?
吉妮没告诉你吗
Ginny didn't tell you?
-没 -她调动了我
- No. - She transferred me.
-我现在在劳顿工作 -什么
- I'm based out of Lawton now. - What?
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
怎么了
What is it?
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 小琼
Nothing, June-bug.
你进来放东西吧 我收拾一下
Why don't you come in, unpack? Let me clean up.
我没想到会见到你
I wasn't expecting to see you.
此路不通
快到了
We're almost there.
说实话
I'm not gonna lie.
峡谷是这世界上我最不想去的地方
Gulch is the last place in the world I want to go.
不惜一切 对吧
If that's what it takes, right?
瞧瞧我
Here I am,
在跟你说话 好像你不是...
talking to you like you're not a --
你还好吗
You okay?
天啊
Aw, man.
留在这里
You stay here.
这是意外吗
Was that an accident?
因为现在是你道歉的好时候
'Cause now would be a good time to say "sorry."
埃米尔在哪
Where's Emile?
弗吉妮娅知道他在哪
Virginia knows exactly where he is.
弗吉妮娅是谁
Who the hell's Virginia?
我们只想要埃米尔给我们搞到的钥匙
We just want the key Emile was getting for us.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你退后
And, you, stay back.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't wanna hurt nobody.
你不会伤到的
Oh, you won't.
你到底能打开什么啊
What the hell do you unlock?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表