剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我会想办法找到你
I will find a way to get to you.
维克多 你为什么给她起动器
Victor, why did you give her the starter?
在那里时别忘了你是谁
Remember who you are in there.
我要给她卖♥♥个人情
I needed to curry favor with her.
我们能在内部搞更大破坏
We can do more damage from the inside.
摩根·琼斯
摩根·琼斯已死
Morgan Jones is dead.
你现在要对付的是另一个人
And you are dealing with somebody else now.
我不会给人第二次机会
I'm not one to give second chances.
似乎弗吉妮娅要给
Seems Virginia is.
我有什么资格反对她呢
Who am I to argue with her?
你们在这里是因为你们该进坟墓
You're all here because you deserve to be in a grave.
所以把这当成你们掘出生天的最后机会吧
So think of this as your final chance to dig your way out.
你们得铲过一大堆尸体才行
You're just gonna have to shovel past a whole lot of corpses to do it.
我做不到
I can't do this.
不 拜托
No. No. Please.
我做不到
I can't.
你没得选 孩子
It's not an option, son.
她为什么逼我们这样做
Why is she making us do this?
里面有什么
What's in there?
只有一种办法才能知道
Well, there's only one way to find out.
瞄准两眼之间
Aim between the eyes.
千万别离它们太近
Whatever you do, don't get too close to them.
前进
Forward.
前进
Forward.
准备矛
Spears.
开门
Door.
怎么回事
What the hell?
升起来
Raise it.
卡住了
It's stuck!
拦住它们 放下门
Hold it back. Drop the door.
把它们逼回去
Have to push it back.
别傻站着
Don't just stand there.
放下
Drop it.
门 放下门
The door -- drop the door.
我做不到
I can't.
救命
Help.
求你了
Please.
来帮忙 黏住了 搬走她
Help. She's stuck. Get her off.
杀了我
Kill me.
行尸之惧 第六季第二集
这是最后一桶了
Ugh, that's the last of it. Ugh.
走吧 我们最好在日落之前回莱恩
Come on. We better get back to the Lanes before sundown.
你想跳过围栏吗
You wanna jump the fence?
看看另一边是怎么生活的
See how the other half lives?
放弃这一切吗
And give up all this?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
风在往食堂吹
Wind's blowing towards the canteen.
我今天想享受午餐
I wanna enjoy my lunch today.
挪远点
Move it now.
你认真的吗
You serious?
马库斯 拜托
Marcus, come on.
-天啊 -拜托
- Oh, my - What? Come on.
你不服从骑兵的直接命令吗
You're disobeying the direct order from a ranger?
-那是你的屎 -你说什么
- It's your shit. - Excuse me?
我说那是你的屎
I said it's your shit.
如果你不喜欢
If you don't like it,
从车上下来 自己去挪
come out of that tank and move it yourself.
你觉得我怕你吗
Think I'm afraid of you?
如果不是我 你压根不会有这辆车
You wouldn't even have that if it wasn't for me.
走吧 别为难他们了
Aw, come on. Stop messing with them.
如果你这么重要
If you're so important,
为什么拿着一桶屎的人是你
how come you're the one carrying a bucket of shit?
我没有
I'm not.
-马库斯 -别激动
- Marcus. - Okay, hey.
住手
Stop.
别烦他们
Leave them alone.
达科塔 离围栏远点
Dakota, get away from the fence.
劳顿
这里怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
好吧 我们让弗吉妮娅处理这事
Alright, we'll just let Virginia settle this, then.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 他活该
Don't be. He deserved it.
希望这事能让我们进劳顿
Let's hope it's part of some master plan to get us into Lawton.
我总以为我们会在
I always thought we'd enter Lawton
更有利的情况下进劳顿
under more auspicious circumstances.
谢了
Hey, thanks.
别客气
Don't mention it.
马库斯就是个混球[菊花]
Marcus is just an asshole.
所以这事更搞笑了
Makes it a little bit funnier, I guess.
-我叫艾丽莎 -达科塔
- I'm Alicia. - Dakota.
-斯特兰德 -我知道你是谁
- Strand. - I-I know who you are.
我该走了
Well, I should get going.
再次感谢你的帮助
Thanks again for the help.
派一支骑兵分队到西部地区去
Send a contingent of rangers to the western territories.
他肯定在那边
He's gotta be out there somewhere.
收到 你准备好见他们了吗
Copy. You ready for them?
让他们进来吧
Send them in.
丹尼尔 我不知道你在这里
Daniel, I didn't know you were here.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
希望你们别介意
Hope you don't mind.
没料到你们会来
Wasn't expecting this visit.
似乎你俩也需要在椅子上歇歇
Looks like you two could use some time in the chair yourselves.
丹尼尔 你没事吧
Daniel, are you okay?
我之前给你剪过头发吗 小姐
Have I cut your hair before, miss?
-你对他做了什么 -什么也没做
- What'd you do to him? - We didn't do anything.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
记忆就像是卡片目录
Memory's like a card catalog
但卡片全乱了
but the cards are all mixed up.
他一心想要他那该死的猫
He was just hell bent on getting that darn cat of his.
事情不如他所愿时他也不肯放弃
Things got ugly 'cause he wouldn't stand down
结果搞得很糟糕
when it didn't go his way.
大家都得出力 所以心存感激吧
Everybody's gotta contribute, so just be grateful.
他仍然知道如何理个像样的发型
He still knows how to give a decent haircut,
不然他早去跟尸体作伴了
or he'd be cadaver-chum right now.
这就是等待着我们的命运吗
So is this the fate that awaits us?
我必须承认
Well, I must admit
我对你们有更高的期望
I did have higher hopes for you
不止打扫公厕
than cleaning out the latrines.
是你派我们去做那个工作的
You assigned us to that job.
所有人都得从底层做起
Everyone's gotta start somewhere.
不过 维克多
But then, Victor,
你在光天化日之下袭击了一个骑兵
you assaulted a ranger in broad daylight.
你不能不受到惩罚
That cannot go unpunished.
你要把我们发配到哪
So where are you sending us?
更能发挥你们天赋的地方
Somewhere that better suits your natural talents.
希尔今天下午会载你们过去
Hill will drive you there this afternoon.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我有急事要去处理
...I've got some pressing matters to attend to.
对了 维克多
Oh, and, Victor,
你已经浪费了一次机会
you already squandered one opportunity.
别再浪费这一次了
Don't waste this one.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
她什么意思
What was that about?
我不知道
I don't know.
她走了
你不用装了
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你不用再演戏了
看着我的眼睛 丹尼尔
告诉我你不知道我是谁
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表