剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
我们走,伙计
Let's go, bud.
哇哦,厉害
Wow, nice.
在博克岛上,我们与龙保持着和平共处的生活
Here on Berk, we made peace with the dragons.
我们终于得以一同生活,一同工作。
We're finally living and working together.
做到这一点,只用了我们三百年的时间而已
And it only took us 300 years.
只剩下一个小问题。。
There's one slight problem...
我们忘记告诉其他动物这件事了。。
we forgot to tell the animals.
哦,不是吧,又来。你们快给我滚开。
Oh, not again.You go on now, you get.
走走,嘘嘘
Get, shoo.
你知道你不应该出现在这的。
You know you're not supposed to be in here.
好吧,大家伙们,收获的时间到啦
All right, everybody, time to earn your keep.
鸡应该下蛋,对吧
It's chickens who lay eggs, right?
咱们真的需要再讲一遍吗?
Do we really need to go over this again?
不
No.
我看是需要再讲一遍了。好吧,听好了,巴克特
Apparently, we do. Well, pay attention, Bucket.
羊毛,鸡蛋,牛奶
Wool. Eggs. Milk.
你看,没那么难的是吧?
Is that so hard now, see?
唉。。。看着
oh..Observe
只要像这样抓住它的咪♥咪♥,然后挤~
Just grab the udder like so, and pull.
呃,挤。。
Uh, pull.
挤!!!!
Pull...!
呃,哦,我想它没奶了。这可不是什么好事
Uh-oh, I think we're empty. That's not good.
呀呼~~
Yahoo!
哇啊!嘿,亚丝翠!
Whoa! Hey, Astrid!
哦。我做什么了吗?
Oops. Did I do that?
嘿!这不公平!
Hey! Not fair.
啊哈!
Aah!
我们开战了哈?
so what`s gonna be like that ha?
我可不懂你在讲什么
I have no idea what you're talking about
哇啊!
Whoa!
呃!
Unh!
嘿!
Hey!
这可是她的主意,不过我同意了
It was her idea, but I approve!
呃-哦
Uh-oh.
啊!
Unh!
啊哈!啊哈!
Aah! Aah!
尾翼被冻住了!
The tail is frozen.
亚丝翠!
Astrid!
啊!
Aah!
坚持住!
Hang on!
啊哈!
Aah!
快点!
Come on!
不!别过来!
No! Go back!
亚丝翠?
Astrid?
我在这,卡嗝。我快冻死了。
Over here.Hiccup, I'm freezing.
过来这边,龙去哪了?
Come here.Where are the dragons?
无牙?
Toothless?
风飞?
Stormfly?
太好了。-我看到日光了。
Yeah.- I see daylight!
我们能离开这儿了。-你看他们做了什么
We're gonna get out of here.- Look what they did.
他们救了我们的命
They saved our lives.
哦.呃..呃...
Oh.Um, uh...
呃。。刚才。。。呃。。所以
Um...What's... uh, so...
我们现在和好了?
so we're good now?
和好如初-啊哦
Good as new.- Ow!
啊,恩哼。。恩哼。。就是这样,恩。。
Ah, uh-huh. Uh-huh,there it is, mm-hmm.
和我想的一样
Just what I thought.
她不下奶了。他们都没奶了
She's not giving milk.None of 'em are.
这我们都知道,戈伯。我们想知道的是原因。
We know that, Gobber.We want to know why.
这令我想起了我用绵羊拖我妈妈的那回
This reminds me of the time I moved my mother in with my goat.
那个时候我妈妈又刻薄又暴躁,见什么吃什么
She was mean, ornery,ate everything in sight.
那头羊被她吓坏了,然后她就不下奶了
The goat was so scared of her,she couldn't give milk.
你到底在说什么啊,戈伯?-妈妈和羊群合不来。
So what are you saying, Gobber?- Mothers and goats don't mix.
家畜和龙也一样
Same with farm animals and dragons.
我们不再和龙战斗了,所以他们现在可以到处跑了
We stopped fighting the dragons, so now they're around all the time.
动物们都被吓坏了
The animals are spooked.
我说什么来着,吓傻了
Like I said. Spooked.
啊哦,你的桶子不会又收紧了吧
Uh-oh. Your Bucket's not tightening up on you, is it?
不,我好的。。很!
No, I'm just... fine!
好吧,他的桶子一收紧,暴风雪就要来了
Well, whenever his Bucket gets tight,it means a storm is coming.
没什么暴风雪。一切都好得很。
No storm. Everything's fine.
巴克特。。。我可不想有什么暴风雪!
Bucket...I don't want there to be a storm!
要是闪电击中我的筒子,让我变傻一点就好了
If lightning strikes my Bucket,I could end up less intelligent.
哦!
Ow!
哦-吼吼,这桶子卡的可够紧的。
Oh-ho-ho, that's one tight Bucket.
桶子越紧,暴风雪越大。
And the tighter the Bucket,the bigger the storm.
这太傻了。暴风雪不可能这么早就来。
But that's crazy. Storms don't hit this early in the season.
再说了,谁听说过用桶子能预测天气的?
And besides, who ever heard of predicting the weather with a bucket?
嘿,用鸡骨头和鸭脚还差不多
Heh, that's what chicken bones and goose feet are for.
你好好想想,巴克特可曾经预测过那场奥拉夫暴风雪
If you recall, that Bucket of his predicted the blizzard of Olaf.
那场暴风雪可不小
That was a bad one.
光把马尔杜挖出来就花了我们一个礼拜的时间
It took us a week just to dig Mildew out.
而且咱们的余生都要想何必。。
And the rest of our lives to wonder why we bothered...
相信巴克特就是了,史图伊克-你相信巴克特。
Trust the Bucket, Stoick.- You trust the Bucket.
我可想听听别人怎么说
I want a second opinion.
高稀,我前来寻求您的意见
Gothi, I've come for your council.
暴风雪要来了吗?
Is there going to be a storm?
她什么意思,戈伯?-她说,你觉得呢?
What's she saying, Gobber?- She says, "what do you think?"
哈?
Huh?
您怎能如此确定?
How can you be so sure?
是鸡骨头还是鸭脚告诉您的?
Was it the chicken bones or the goose feet?
哦,哦,好吧
Uh-huh,uh-huh, yep.
她说她在这儿都能听到巴克特的哀嚎。
She says she could hear Bucket screaming from way up here.
然后龙就用他们的双翼挡住了雪
And then the dragons used their wings to block the snow.
我从没听说过还有这种事
I've never heard of anything like that.
连龙之书里都没记载过。-我知道!听上去的确不可思议
Not even in the book of dragons.- I know! It was incredible.
就好像他们的保护本能被激发了
It's as if their protective instincts just kicked in.
谁会相信啊?我们和龙战斗了那么久,而这些龙却救了我们。
Who'd believe it? The dragons we fought for years came to our rescue.
是啊,要不是他们,我们早就冻死了
Yeah, if it weren't for them, we would have frozen to death.
你知道吗,你们其实可以用身体相互取暖的
You know what, you could've used your own bodies to keep each other warm.
呃。。
Um...
-谁会这么干?-疯了吗你
- Who would do that?- That's crazy.
嘿,亚丝翠,要是你还冷的话。。。
Hey, Astrid. If you're still cold...
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,卡嗝,你♥爸♥爸在找你呢
Hey, Hiccup...your father's looking for you.
他看上去很生气
He looked angry.
从我出生开始他就一直这个表情
He's looked angry since the day I was born,
但我想应该跟我没什么关系
but I'm sure there's no connection.
一场极大的暴风雪要来了,村子可能会被隔绝起来
With a bad storm coming,we could be locked in.
我们将数月都无法狩猎或者捕鱼
We might not be able to hunt or fish for months.
但暴风雪也来得太早了
But it's way too early for a storm.
冬天才刚到一半
We're in the middle of winter.
严冬还有一个月才来呢
Devastating winter isn't due for another month.
高稀可不是这么说的。-那我该做点什么呢?
Not according to gothi.- But what am I supposed to do?
我可控制不了天气。-但你能控制住那些龙
I can't control the weather.- No, but you can control dragons.
要是他们不停止吓唬那些动物们
If they don't stop scaring the animals,
我们就都得空着肚子过冬了
we won't have any provisions to live on.
啊,有什么收获吗?-一点儿也没有
Ah, any luck?- Not a drop.
这还是猛挤那头可怜的牦牛三个小时的结果
And this is after yanking on that poor yak for three hours.
可龙又不是故意要吓那些动物的
But it's not like the dragons are trying to be scary.
我是说,他们又不吃家畜
I mean, they don't even eat farm animals.
他们吃鱼-没错
They eat fish.- True.
可他们体型巨大还喷火
But they're huge, they breathe fire.
现在我们和他们和平共处了,他们就开始到处跑了
And now that we've made peace with them, they're everywhere.
动物们都被他们吓坏了
The animals are terrified of them.
这个时候你就该跳出来说:让我来搞定
Here's where you jump in and say, "I'll fix this."
好吧,在暴风雪来临之前我还有多少时间?
Okay, but how long do I have before the storm hits?
大概一个礼拜-没问题,绰绰有余
About a week.- No problem. More than enough time.
更正。三天零六个小时
Correction.Three days, six hours.
好吧,时间少可能会是个问题
Okay, less time might be more of a problem.
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表