剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
I think I just threw up in my mouth.
我觉得我要吐了
Actually that's not a bad idea.
事实上,那并不是一个坏主意
It's not an idea. It's a reflex.
这不是主意 这是条件放射
No... what? No. I-I mean the statue.
不..什么呀?不 我是指雕像
There I go again.
我又要吐了
No, not Snotlout! Thor.
不 不 闹腾 !索尔
Hmm. Berk has never given Thor a statue.
恩 博客岛上还没有索尔的雕像
Well, then it's high time we did.
是的 现在正是时候
Great job. Uh, one issue.
做的好 额 有个问题
Thor's knee bends the other way.
索尔的膝盖朝向那个方向
You know, like a knee... on a person.
你知道,就是膝盖....在人身上
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm making Thor's pants.
我在给索尔做裤子
I hope they're not too tight.
我希望别太紧了
I hate it when my pants are too tight.
我最讨厌我的裤子太近了
I feel so bloated.
让我感觉我很胖
Okay, guys, we better start welding these pieces together.
好了 伙计们 我们可以开始焊接这些零件了
Hmm. Yeah. I really think Thor's gonna like this.
是的 我认为索尔会喜欢的
Attention! Attention everyone.
注意 注意各位
Okay, so I know we're not exactly
好的 我知道我们现在不是
Thor's favorite people right now,
索尔最爱的人
but I am confident that this beautiful statue
但是我相信着个美丽的雕像
will go a long way toward
会前往极北之地
getting us back in his good graces.
带回索尔的关怀
So, without further ado...
所以 干脆痛快点....
Well done! Thor will appreciate this tribute
做的好,索尔会喜欢这个礼物的
and will smile upon us once again.
并且再次展现他的笑脸
You really think this is enough
你真的觉得这个会
to appease the mighty Thor
安抚狂躁的索尔
while you allow a Night Fury in your midst?
当你依然允许夜煞在我们中间
You're fools! All of you!
你们都是2B 都是
Unbelievable.
不可思议
Even more lightning than the last storm.
比昨晚更多的闪电
I don't understand. We gave Thor a giant statue!
我不明白 我们给了索尔一个巨大的雕像
It was a gallant effort, son.
这是一个壮举 儿子
But it looks as though this is not what Thor wanted.
但是这看起来并不是索尔想要的
Gobber, what are you doing?
瘸子 你在做什么
Uh, I love Toothless.
额 我喜欢无牙
I'm just erring on the side of caution.
我只是比较谨慎而已
Hey, don't worry, bud.
嘿 别担心 伙计
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you...
我不会让你发生任何事的
no matter what some people think.
不管别人怎么想
I know you're scared, girl.
我知道你害怕了 宝贝儿
If you wanna hold me, that's what I'm here for.
如果你想抱紧我 这就是我在这里的原因
Whoa. Look at all that damage and destruction.
喔 看看这所有的损坏和破败
I know, it's so beautiful.
我知道 这可真漂亮
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇哇哇
Whoa.
哇
Nobody blows stuff up like Thor.
没人破坏得比索尔好
That's what Thor thinks of the statue.
这就是索尔对雕像的看法
I told you what he wants
我告诉你们索尔要什么
and we haven't given it to him.
但是我们没有给他
Until we rid this island of that Night Fury,
除非我们将夜煞驱逐
Thor's fire will continue to rain down upon us.
否则火灾会持续降临
You don't really think Thor is angry because of Toothless,
你并不认为索尔真的生无牙的气
do you?
是吧?
Of course I don't.
当然不
Open up, Stoick. We've come for the Night Fury!
开门 首领 我们来捉拿夜煞
But I'm afraid they do. [coos]
但是我担心他们
Get Toothless to a safe place. I'll try to reason with them.
先带着无牙去一个安全的地方 我会尝试说服他们
But...
但是....
Just go.
去吧
Safe travels, old friend.
安全旅行 老朋友
Don't worry, bud. It's you and me. [grunts]
别担心 伙计 就你和我
Give up that dragon, Stoick!
放弃那些龙吧 首领
Look at your people. We've had enough.
看看你的人♥民♥ 我们受够了
You're too late. He's gone.
你们来晚了 它走了
Stoick's already sent him off the island.
首领已经把它驱逐出岛
Thor says otherwise.
索尔说了
The dragon must still be on the island.
这条龙肯定还在岛上
Find the Night Fury! Go!
找到夜煞 走
We can hide Toothless in the cove for now.
我们可以先将夜煞藏到河谷了
They'll just find him.
他们会找到它的
No. We have to leave.
不 我们必须离开
We?
我们?
He can't make it on his own.
它自己不能飞
And I wouldn't want him to.
而我也不想让它这样
I'm going with him, Astrid.
我和它一起 烈女
But you'll come back, right?
但是你会回来的 对吧
Yeah. Eventually.
-是的 迟早
When they all realize this didn't happen because of Toothless.
当他们了解到这并不是无牙的错的时候
You better go.
那你快点出发
Where's the boy?
那男孩儿去哪了
And more importantly, where's the dragon?
最重要的是 龙去哪了?
I don't know, Mildew. But you got your wish.
我不知道 瘦精 但是你如愿以偿
Hiccup and Toothless are gone.
小瘸子和无牙离开了
Oh, bah! Find the Night Fury!
找到夜煞
All of you.
就一起来
Toothless!
无牙
Ah, there they are!
哈 他们在这里
Whew. You okay, bud?
你还好吗 伙计
Ow. That's where the lightning hit.
哦 雷电原来点击这里
Metal. I wonder...
金属 我觉得....
Secure the dragon!
困住龙
Toothless! [grunts]
无牙
No! Leave him alone!
不要 不要动它
Don't try stop us.
别想阻止我们
You'll only make it worse for your precious dragon.
为了你的龙你只会使事情变得更加糟糕
Toothless!
无牙
Say your good-bye.
说再见吧
Toothless!
无牙
Toothless... [whines]
无牙
I know you're afraid.
我知道你们很害怕
But this isn't how we do things on Berk.
但是这并不是我们博克岛的风格
These dragons are not the beasts we
这些龙以前不是我们
once thought they were.
以前说的那些野兽了
They're part of us now.
它们是我们的一份子
Not this one! Not anymore.
这只不是 再也不是了
Release the dragon, Mildew.
放了它 瘦精
Open your eyes, Stoick.
开开眼吧 首领
It's the only solution and you know it.
这是我们唯一的机会了
It worked with Barnstadt and it'll work with Toothless.
这对波罗有用也会对无牙有用的
Hiccup... they've got Toothless. They're about to float him out to sea.
小瘸子...他们抓住了无牙 他们马上要流放它
I know. Why do you think I have this?
我知道 不然你认为我为什么拿着这个
Ooh, tough one. How many guesses do we get? Five?
哇 好伙计 我们有多少猜测?五个?
Okay... Astrid, fly me to the docks.
好的...烈女 现在送我去码头
If you want to get to that dragon, you're gonna have to go through us.
如果你想得到这条龙 你必须先通过我们
Thank you, lads.
谢了 伙计
If we're choosing sides, Mulch,
我们必须选择立场啊
uh, there's more over there. Lots more.
额 那边人更多,多好多
We stand with the chief, Bucket!
我们和首领在一条战线 高壮
Stop.
停下
Stop! You could get rid of Toothless.
停下 你们可以摆脱无牙
You could throw him off the edge of the world,
你们可以将它流放到世界的尽头
but it's not going to stop this lightning from destroying Berk.
但是这也不会将闪电停下
- Can you believa that?
你能相信他说的吗
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
It's the metal. [thunder crashing]
是金属的原因
The lightning is hitting the metal. Just think about it.
金属会吸引闪电 好好想一想吧
We never had a lightning storm
我们以前没有遭遇这么大的闪电
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表