剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with destiny.
好了,幻翼龙们,我知道你们在这里
Okay, changewings, I know you're out there.
来抓我吧
Come and get me.
啊
Ahh.
都来齐了啊
And we're all here.
嗨,我是小鱼脚
Hi, I'm fishlegs.
我看过很多关于你们的介绍,显然还不够多
I've read a lot about you-- clearly not enough.
好了,我们这样行不行
Okay, here's how this is going to work.
我会把龙蛋给你们,你们把它带走
I'm going to give you this egg, and you're going to take it.
以后不再骚扰博克村
And you're going to leave berk in peace.
我保证,只要你不用腐液烧我
I promise you, if you don't burn me with that hot acid,
我用我下半辈子跟你保证
I will spend the rest of my life
以后绝没有人再拿你们的龙蛋
Making sure no one ever tries to take your eggs again.
怎么样?
Sound good?
好吧,一切搞定
Well, I guess that's that.
跟你说,我跟它们几乎脸对脸
I'm telling you, up close, face-to-face,
它们凶猛得多
It was much more ferocious.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
有人勇敢面对它们,有人却连边都没挨
One of us was there and one of us wasn't.
就是这样
That's it.
画牙齿,还有往下滴的腐液
Now do the teeth and the hot, dripping acid.
很好
Perfect.
- 你知道吗,小鱼脚
- 我知道,小嗝嗝
- You know, fishlegs-- - I do, hiccup.
我们要找一条这样的龙来研究
We need to find one so we can study it.
不是,我们是要驯服它
No. So we can train it.
鼻涕虫,小鱼脚,到你们了
Snotlout, fishlegs, you're up.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我要去处理一些我早就想处理的事
There's something I've been meaning to take care of.
勇敢与无畏并不尽相同
Having courage isn't the same as having no fear.
勇敢是指虽然害怕却依然坚持前进
It's being afraid and pushing forward anyway,
不管这种勇气是指救下龙宝宝
Whether that means saving a baby dragon,
保护所爱之人
Protecting those you love,
还是给欠扁的兄弟
Or giving a special someone
一个教训
The butt kicking they so richly deserve.
啊!
Aah!
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表