剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
No kidding!
别开玩笑
When I tell you, drop to the ground.
看我的暗号♥ 趴在地下
It's about to get really hot in here.
这里要烧起来了
Oh, Heather. I'm waiting.
欧 新竹 我可等着呢
Now.
就是现在
Sorry, boy.
不好意思了 伙计
Heather, Heather, Heather.
新竹 新竹 新竹
Or are you...?
还是你是...?
There's Astrid.
烈女在哪儿
Who's that with her?
她旁边是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道
But that's the signal.
但那时信♥号♥♥
Okay, let's go, bud. We're on.
好的 我们出发 伙计 该我们上场了
Who's this?
这是谁?
Heather's parents.
新竹的父母
She was telling the truth. Just go with the plan.
她没撒谎 按计划行事
Oy! There they are. Get 'em!
欧 你们在这 抓住他们
Well, Hiccup. Bet you're surprised to see me.
小瘸子 我打赌你看到我很吃惊
Eh, not really.
恩 还好
This is where you live, right?
这就是你生活的地方对吧?
Hey, easy, bud. Looks like he's got us this time.
嘿 放松 伙计 看起来这次他抓住我们了
You know, Hiccup, with this book,
你知道 小瘸子 有了这本书
your knowledge of dragons and my knowledge of warfare,
你对于龙的了解 和我对于战争的精通
we could make quite the team. How does that sound?
我们都能组成一个战队 这怎么样?
Uh, insane, demented, delusional, stupid.
额 疯狂 错乱 妄想 愚蠢
All right, then. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
好吧 那么 我们就求同存异吧
You're a smart boy, Hiccup.
你是个聪明的小伙子 小瘸子
You know I can't let you leave the island.
你知道我不可能让你离开这座岛
And you're a smart murderous barbarian, Alvin.
而你是一个聪明的残忍♥的洞穴人 雄霸
You know I have a better plan than this.
你知道吗 我有个比这更好的计划
So do I.
我也是
Now!
就是现在
Now!
现在
Help! Help! This wasn't part of the plan, Hiccup.
救命 救命 这可不是计划之内的 小瘸子
Get him!
抓住他
Look out!
小心
There's too many of them!
他们人太多了
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
We're never going to get out of here!
我们出不去了
Is that...?
那是...
Yeah!
耶
Heather!
新竹
Stormfly!
风暴
What? Heather?
什么?新竹
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
对不起我以前不信任你
It's okay. I wouldn't have believed me either.
没关系 我是你也不会相信我的
Now let's get your parents.
现在我们去救你的家人
Mom! Dad! Hang on!
老妈 老爹 抓紧了
All right, guys, just like we practiced.
好的 伙计们 就像我们练习的那样
Ruffnut, cover fire!
老大 上火
It's about time.
机会来了
I love this part. Wait for it.
我喜欢这部分(计划的 )等着瞧
Fishlegs, incoming!
胖子 小心了
Oh, nice catch, girl. Lava blast.
欧 接得好 伙计 岩浆爆♥炸♥
That's it, Meatlug!
就是这样 肉球
Yeah!
耶
Now, Snotlout!
现在 闹腾
Go for it!
去吧
You feeling the heat, boys? 'Cause I sure am.
你感觉到那些火炎了吗? 我可感觉到了
Great job, guys. Let's get out of here.
做得好 伙计们 我们可以离开了
They're getting away! Stop 'em!
他们要逃走了 阻止他们
Shouldn't we test this first?
我们是不是先练习一下
Why, you little...
为什么 你这个小.....
Astrid!
烈女
Surrender, or I'll...
投降 否则我...
Well, you know the rest.
当然 你知道结果
Do it, bud.
喷火 伙计
Hiccup, don't shoot!
小瘸子 别发射
Who is that?
它是谁
Just a new friend I made.
我刚交的朋友
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
The dragon came for her. It protected her.
这条龙在保护她
Bonded with her. We need to get that book back, Alvin.
和她联♥系♥在一起 我们需要把书再拿回来 雄霸
We need more than the book.
我们需要的不只是那本书
We need that boy.
我们要的是那小孩(小瘸子)
I can't thank you enough... especially you, Astrid.
我的言语表达不了我的感谢...特别是你 烈女
You put your life on the line for us, and I'll never forget that.
你为了我们拿你的生命去冒险 我永远不会忘记的
I'm going to miss you.
我会想念你的
Both of you.
你们俩
Uh, who knows?
哎 谁知到呢
Maybe we'll see each other again sometime.
也许另一个时间 我们还会见面
Maybe we will.
可能会吧
Just promise me one thing...
但是答应我一件事...
If you need help again, you'll ask.
如果你需要帮助 你会来找我
I will. I promise.
我会的 我保证
Ever since dragons showed up on Berk,
当龙出现在博克岛饿时候
we've learned to expect the unexpected.
我们学回了如何面对突发事件
Write me.
给我写信
But every once in a while,
但是每一次
something or someone comes along that surprises us.
事或人给予我们惊吓
And when the happens,
当那发生时,
you kind of hate to see them go.
你却舍不得它结束
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表