剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
嘿,这感觉咋样?
Okay. Let's see what this new tail can really do.
好吧,给他看看我们新尾翼的真正实力。
Whoa. Did you see that, Bucket?
哇哦。你看见了吗,巴克特?
That sudden burst of speed.
他突然间就加速了。
- Move over!- Yeah, sure.
-别挡道!-哈,是吗
- Ah!- Whoa!
-啊!-哇啊
Hiccup has to go the long way out.
卡嗝没抄近道路。
- He's closing in, Stoick!- I can see that, Gobber.
-他快赶上鼻涕虫了,史图伊克!-我又没瞎,戈伯
Okay, bud, let's finish this.
好的,伙计,该结束了。
No. I can't lose.I can't lose.
不,我不能输,我不能输
What am I doing?
我这到底是在干什么?
I'm sorry, Dad.
对不起,老爸
Something's wrong.
有点不大对劲
Snotlout comes down the final stretch.
小鼻涕虫开始最后冲刺了
And Snotlout is the winner... of the Thawfest games.
-融冰奥♥运♥会的冠军是。。。小鼻涕虫
Now that's a Jorgenson!
这才算乔根森家的人
We did it.
我们成功了!
We did it! We did it!
我们成功了!我们成功了!
Of course we did.
我们当然会成功了。
Nice flying, Snotlout.
飞的漂亮,鼻涕虫
Yeah, you put up a good fight,but not good enough.
哈,你干得不错,就是跟我还差的远点
It's been a spectacular Thawfest game, perhaps the best ever.
这会是融冰奥♥运♥史上最为壮观的一届比赛
These two young men have put on quite a show.
这两位少年为我们展示了精彩的表演
But alas, there can be only one champion.
但是,冠军只有一个
The Thaw fest dynasty continues.
融冰奥♥运♥的冠军王朝得以延续
The winner and still champion,Snotlout.
冠军依然属于,鼻涕虫!
- We did it!- Whoo!
-我们赢了!-哇呼!
You did your family proud.
你是你们家族的骄傲。
Snotlout, Snotlout, oy, oy, oy!
鼻涕虫,鼻涕虫,噢噢噢
All: Snotlout, Snotlout, oy, oy, oy!
鼻涕虫,鼻涕虫,噢噢噢
- Ow. What?- I know what you did.
-哦,怎么了?-我知道你刚才干了什么
- Yeah. I lost as usual.- No. You threw the race.
-是啊。像平常一样,我又输了-不,你根本没把比赛放在眼里。
I-I have no idea what you're talking about, Astrid.
我可不明白你什么意思,亚丝翠
Snotlout was just the better Viking today.
只是今天小鼻涕虫比较厉害而已
No, Hiccup.
不,卡嗝
No one was a better Viking than you today.
今天,你才是最棒的
Yup. Second again.Some things never change.
好吧,我又一次输了。有些事是永远也改变不了的。
But I guess certain things
但我想,有些事比赢
are more important than winning.
更为重要
like being a good friend...
比如说尽到一个好友的职责
Even if the friend is...that guy.
即使这个朋友是。。。他这样的人。
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表