剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
Dragons.Riders.of.Berk.S01E18.Gem.of.a.Different.Color.--chs&eng
- 我们走,伙计
- Let's go, bud.
- 耶
- 哇哦
- Yeah. - Wow.
- 酷
- 哇哦
- Cool. - Wow.
- 哇哦,漂亮
- 厉害
- Wow, nice. - He's pretty good.
维京人坚强,勇敢,不屈不挠
Vikings are strong, tough, and courageous,
不过勇气这东西挺有意思
But courage is a funny thing.
很多人的勇气是与生俱来的
Many are born with it.
对有些人而言,那就是一场永不止息的战斗
For some, it's a never-ending struggle,
而对另外一些人来说
And for others,
好吧,他们只是因为无知所以无畏
Well, they just don't know enough to be afraid.
有句话我说了很多遍
As I've said a million times
暴芙也非常精彩地做了展示
And as ruffnut has demonstrated so splendidly,
盾牌就是你的王牌武器
The shield can be your most important weapon.
- 下一个谁来?
- 等等
- Who's next? - Hold on.
不是要轮到我揍她了吗?
I don't get to hit her back?
自己找时间
On your own time.
嗝嗝,亚丝翠
Hiccup, astrid.
我,我觉得跟女生打架
Well, I-I don't think it's really fair
不是很公平
For me to be fighting a--
当你处于这样一种境地
When you're in a situation like this,
你最好保持冷静,深呼吸
It's best to remain calm and take deep breaths.
如果不能这么做,我建议你装死…
When that's not an option, I would advise playing dead...
就像这样
just like that.
干得好,嗝嗝,动作很标准,亚丝翠
Well done, hiccup. Good form, astrid.
- 你没事吧?
- 好得很
- You okay? - Never been better.
肩膀应该不一会儿就能归位
Shoulder should pop back into place in no time.
鼻涕虫,小鱼脚,让我们来看看你们俩的水平
Snotlout, fishlegs, let's see what you've got.
喔!我觉得大家都知道我的水平哦
Whoo! I think we all know what I've got.
鼻涕虫,鼻涕虫,噢,噢,噢!
Snotlout, snotlout, oy, oy, oy!
小鱼脚,别害怕
Fishlegs, don't be shy.
维京人可不能光靠龙保护自己哦
Vikings can't rely on dragons alone to protect them.
知道小鱼脚在哪儿吗?
Eh, thoughts on fishlegs' whereabouts?
谁知道?
Anyone?
多么愉快的一天啊,小肉球
What a glorious day, meatlug.
你我待在我们的秘密小岛上
You and me on our own secret island,
远离那些愚蠢又陈腐的格斗
No dumb old hand-to-hand combat,
最重要的,可以离鼻涕虫远远的
And, more importantly, not a snotlout for miles.
从前有条龙龙叫做小肉球
there once was a dragon named meatlug
她聪明可爱美丽优雅胜海参
she was cuter and smarter than a sea slug
当她邂逅同伴小鱼脚
when she met her pal fish
脚脚最大的愿望已实现
it fulfilled his greatest wish
那就是好好爱她紧紧抱她永不变
to love her and give her a big bear hug
好吧
Okay.
我也觉得唱得很难听
That was bad, even for me.
真的吗?有那么难听吗?
Really? That bad?
那是什么啊?
What is that?
我开始有点担心
I'm starting to get a little worried
小鱼脚了
About fishlegs.
他应该没事吧?
Do you think he's okay?
我觉得没事
He looks okay to me.
- 小鱼脚在发光吗?
- 确实,他在发光
- Is fishlegs glowing? - Actually, I think he is.
马上就发不了光了
Not for long.
小鱼脚,你今天下午去哪啦?
Uh, fishlegs, where were you this afternoon?
你没参加“手对脸”格斗
You missed hand-to-face combat.
我的手对你的脸
My hand to your face.
我比较喜欢使用我脖子以上的部分
I prefer to use the part of my body above the neck.
- 什么脖子?
- 噢,真好笑
- What neck? - Oh, amusing.
我才不要助长你的暴♥力♥倾向呢
But I refuse to encourage your violent tendencies,
鼻涕虫
Snotlout.
没试过你怎么知道
Don't knock it till you try it.
他又发光了
He's glowing again.
我知道,好可怕
I know. Spooky.
不是我在发光
It's not me that's glowing.
是它在发光
It's this.
哇哦
Wow.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是好运石
It's a stone of good fortune.
哦
Ooh.
我叔祖父的老婆的兄弟
My great uncle's wife's brother
曾跟我说过它的威力
Once told me of its powers.
他不是哑巴吗
I thought he was mute.
他找到那石头之后就能说话了
Until he found the stone.
后来我们都没法让他闭嘴
Then we couldn't shut him up.
只要是摸了这块石头的人
This stone brings good luck
石头都会给他带来好运
To whomever comes in contact with it.
“好运石”啊
"stone of good fortune"-- huh.
闹够了没有,全部都给我退后
That's enough. Everyone, stand back.
哦
Ooh.
谁找到它的?
Who found this?
是我,头儿
Uh, right here, chief.
这是块好运石
It's a stone of good fortune.
- 我们想摸摸这块石头
- 给我摸摸吧
- We want to rub the stone. - Let me have it.
- 给我摸摸
- 拜托了,我的宝宝
- Come on, now. - Please, my baby--
她需要好运
She needs good fortune.
啊!那是个婴儿?
Aah! That's a baby?
我还以为是咸肉里包了一堆树枝呢
I thought it was a bundle of sticks wrapped in bacon.
别放在心上,悍夫
Never mind, tuffnut.
三头耗牛换这块石头
Three yaks for the stone.
四只鸡
Four chickens.
20只羊,再加上我儿子,顶顶
20 sheep, and my firstborn, gustav.
我?哈?
Me? Huh?
听我说
Listen to me.
这块石头是小鱼脚的
This belongs to fishlegs,
如何处置,由他说了算
And what he does with it is up to him.
我给你10头牦牛
I'll give you ten yaks.
- 四只鸡
- 三只鸡
- Four chickens. - Three chickens.
我们还是带你出去吧
Maybe we should get you out of here.
二十只羊加上顶顶拉森?
20 sheep and gustav larsen?
你居然不动心?
You're turning that down?
拜托,你到底想拿它换什么?
Come on, what do you want for it?
我不会给你的,鼻涕虫,给什么都不换
You can't have it, snotlout, not for any price.
你会给我的
Oh, I think I can.
你好像忘了…
You seem to forget--
鼻涕虫想要的东西,从来没有失手过
When snotlout wants something, he just takes it.
你是有多想得到它,鼻涕虫?
How badly do you really want it, snotlout?
算你走运,我不打女生
You're lucky I don't hit girls.
你也很走运,我不打男生
Yeah, so are you.
我会拿到手的
Okay. Take it, it is.
你确定要这么做吗,小鱼脚?
You sure you want to do this, fishlegs?
我的压力太大了
There's too much stress.
你也看见了,他们从我身上轧过去
You saw that mob. They ran right over me.
跟轧袋面粉似的
Like a sack of flour.
我只想把它放回原来的地方
I just want to put this thing back where I found it
从此再也不想它了
And never think about it again.
好运石,好吧
Stone of good fortune-- yeah, right.
宝贝,你要去哪儿?
Whoa, girl. Where are you going?
他们感觉到了什么
They sense something.
嘿,你不是说
Hey, I thought you said
你是在沙里发现它的吗
You found it buried in the sand.
- 对啊
- 那,那是什么?
- I did. - Then what's that?
- 那些是…
- 龙巢
- Are those-- - dragon nests.
好吧,为什么龙要在巢里塞满宝石?
Okay, why would a dragon fill its nest with gems?
因为它们不是宝石
Because they're not gems.
它们是龙蛋,我怎么就没想到?
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表