剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
- Outcast island.
- 不
- Oh, no.
嗝嗝在流放岛上
Hiccup is on outcast island.
- 不是吧,看起来根本行不通
- Really,this is so hard to watch.
- 那能怎样?
- What now?
- 我以为史图伊克的孩子比这聪明
- Well, I just thought stoick raised a smarter boy than this.
坐这挖洞
You'll never save your dragon by sitting in this cell,
根本救不了你的龙
Digging in the dirt.
你应该去见他—越快越好!
You need to go get him--and soon!
- 你有何高见?
- And how would you suggest I do that?
- 给艾尔文他想要的
- By giving alvin what he wants.
- 我们用铸铁加固了地板
- We reinforced the floor with cast iron.
控制他的水量,够活命就行
And this one only gets enough water to keep it alive.
- 那小子还真有两下子
- Boy's proven useful already.
- 骑着他的夜煞闯进博克岛
- You'd be quite a sight
你肯定会一鸣惊人
Riding into berk on his night fury.
- 当然了,不是吗?
- I would, wouldn't I?
我应该改名
I'll have to change my name.
“龙魔王”怎么样?
What's worse than "the treacherous", ey?
夜煞怎么了?
What's wrong with the night fury?
- 他不吃不喝,几小时都没动了!
- He won't eat or drink.He hasn't moved in hours!
- 别让他死了
- Well, keep him alive.
如果他死了,就没法利用那小子了
If he dies, we lose our leverage with the boy.
- 守卫,守卫!
- G-guard, guard!
我想通了!放我出去!
I can't take it!Please!
我会告诉艾尔文一切他想知道的
I'll tell alvin whatever he wants to know.
放我出去
Just let me out of here.
- 比我想象的差点儿
- That worked a little better in my mind.
- 喔,谢谢
- Wow.Thanks.
- 等等,带上我
- Wait! Take me with you.
- 你在开玩笑,对吧? - 绝对没有!
- You're kidding me, right? - No!
我对这岛了如指掌
I know how to get around this island.
我可以帮你,嗝嗝,求你了…
I can help you, hiccup.Please...
让我将功补过
Let me make it up to you.
别让我后悔,米尔度
Don't make me regret this, mildew.
- 给他条鳕鱼试试
- Try a cod.
- 他-他还有呼吸吗?
- I-is it breathing?
- 什么,鱼?- 当然不是,笨蛋!
- What, the fish? - No, you simpleton!
我说龙!算了
The dragon!Oh, never mind.
帮我把嘴撑开,得给他吃点东西
Help me with the muzzle.We have to get it to eat.
他要是死了…我们也活不了
If it dies...We die.
- 好了,从哪走能最快找到无牙?
- Okay, what's the quickest
way to get to toothless?
- 穿过那片岩浆地
- Through that lava field.
- 我们走! - 不—等等
- Let's go! - N--wait!
你该知道那儿野龙丛生吧?
You do realize those are
wild dragons down there?
- 当然
- Yep.
那你—
Wha--
- 没事,走吧
- Well, come on, then,
let's go.
- 还是别了 - 我知道自己在干嘛
- Uh, let's not.
- I know what I'm doing, mildew.
跟着我就行
Just stay behind me.
- 好极了
- Perfect.
一个手无缚鸡之力的小子来保护我
A 90-pound boy's my human shield.
我可不想—
I'm not go--
真是好极了!
Perfect!
- 就是那只夜煞!
- There's the night fury!
- 不要,米尔度!
- No, mildew!
千万别吓唬他
The last thing
you wanna do is threaten him.
- 我?吓他?
- Me?
Threaten him?
- 我—我们应该尽量得到他们的信任
- W-we have to show him
he can trust us.
没事的
It's okay.
我们不会伤害你的
We're not here to hurt you.
就是这样,小家伙
That's it, fella.
- 不可思议
- Very impressive.
- 他只是在试着了解你
- He's just
getting to know you.
他能感觉到你的恐惧,放松点
They can sense fear,
so be relaxed.
要放松
this is relaxed.
- 看到没?他想和你做朋友
- See?
He wants to be friends.
- 不是很好吗?结交一大群朋友
Isn't that nice?
- Got plenty of friends.
- 我们得想办法避开所有的看守
- We're gonna need a way
to get past all those guards
到达龙穴
At the dragon pit.
看来我们已经找到了
I think we just found it.
- 这个…
- Uh, well...
- 计划是什么?
- What's the plan?
- 艾尔文知道我们会走空陆
- Alvin knows we'll be
coming in from the sky.
我们得另想办法去流放岛
We have to find another way
onto outcast island.
- 史图伊克 - 那是不是—
- Stoick. - Is that--
- 我想没错
- I think it is.
一只夜煞…就在我面前
A night fury...
With my own eyes.
- 贩子约翰!贩子约翰!
- Trader johann!
Trader johann!
- 无-赖帮!
- Ah, outcast!
所到之处,流放岛是我的最爱!
My favorite of all
the islands I travel to!
- 没错,看看这儿
- That's right.
Look around.
我的武器囊括所有种类
I have weapons of every
imaginable description.
还有我的朋友艾尔文的一点惊喜
And a little something special
for my friend alvin.
- 比直接打他好多了
- Whoa! Way better
than just punching him.
感觉真爽,我错了吗?
That felt really good.
Is that wrong?
我儿子和他的龙在哪?
Now, where's my boy
and his dragon?
- 记住,驯龙关键是信任感
- Remember, dragon training
begins and ends with trust--
对于双方都是这样
Both of yours.
- 上来吧
- Now, climb on.
- 什么?
- What?
好孩子,乖孩子
That's a good boy.
Nice dragon.
- 喔,骑龙的米尔度
- Wow.
Uh, mildew on a dragon.
得适应一下
This is gonna take
some getting used to.
- 他在干嘛?怎么了?
- Eh, why's it doing that?
What's happening?
- 没事,没事
- It's okay, it's okay!
他从来没有背过别人
He's just never had people
on him before.
龙皮很干
A dragon's hide is dry.
在手上吐点唾沫安抚下他
The moisture from your hands
will soothe him.
哇塞!这是怎么了?
Wha--oh!
What's happening?
- 呃,你,好吧
- Uh, you, uh--hey, okay.
你知道这儿有不少龙的,米尔度
Uh, you know there's a lot of
dragon here, mildew.
为—为什么不再骑一只呢?
W-why don't you grab
some of that?
- 啊?好着呢,挺好的
- Huh? Oh, fine.
I'm fine.
- 这就是他们关无牙的地方
- That's where
they have toothless.
- 无牙不见了
- Toothless is gone.
- 啊!艾尔文肯定把他移走了
- Ah!Alvin must have moved him.
- 和一群野龙共舞
- Let's see what you can do
小嗝嗝,看你的本事了
With some real wild dragons,hiccup.
- 米尔度,不管待会发生什么
- Mildew, whatever happens
in the next minute,
一定要按我说的做
Do exactly what I tell you.
- 为什么?
- Why?
我知道了
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表