剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
我们走,伙伴
Let's go, bud.
耶!哇哦!
Yeah!Wow.
哇哦!真厉害!
Whoa!that`s nice.
驯龙记前情回顾
Previously on Dragons...
是他!是他放火烧了军♥火♥库!
That was him!He set the armory on fire!
最迟在明晚之前,博克岛上将再没有龙的存在
By the end of the day tomorrow,there will be no more dragons on Berk.
终于等到这一天啦!-这是我人生中最糟糕的一天
Finally!- It's the worst day of my life.
我只是需要些时间去处理这一切。-你还在想什么?都结束了
I just need time to fix this.- What are you talking about? It's over.
为了你我会回来的。我保证
I'll be back for you. I promise.
我认为所有的事都是他搞出来的,而且我想他做这一切
I think he did all of it,and I think he did it
是为了让我爸爸把龙从博克岛上赶出去。
so my Dad would get rid of all the dragons.
维京人有这样一句老话。。。
There's an old Viking saying...
当你的伙伴被架在火上烤的时候
"When your friends are roasting on the spit
你才是最感到煎熬的那个人
you're the one who feels the fire."
米尔度让村里的所有人相信,龙是无法驯养的
Mildew has made the entire village believe that dragons are too wild
人和龙族不能和平共处
that we all can't live together in peace.
我要证明他是错的。
He's wrong, and I'm going to prove it.
我们已经在这里待了好久了,而我们连毛都没发现!
We've been here for hours and we haven't found anything!
我们才在这里呆了10分钟,而且你们什么都没干,就搭了,那个。。
We've been here for ten minutes,and you've done nothing but build... that.
这可是鼻涕虫城♥堡♥,而我现在只差一位皇后。。
That is Snotlout manor,and all I need now is a Queen.
你在干什么?!
What are you doing?
袭击城♥堡♥。
Storming the castle.
拜托了伙计,我告诉你们,是米尔度陷害了我们的龙
Come on, guys! I'm telling you,Mildew framed our dragons.
我在米尔度的房♥子里看到了龙的脚
I saw dragon feet in Mildew's house,
我还看到他把那些东西扔到了海里面
and I watched him throw them into the ocean.
我不是故意跟你对着干的
I don't mean to be Norbert the Negative,
不过,大海真的非常,非常。。。大的
but the ocean is really, really vast,
而我们发现那些龙脚的机会
and our chances of finding those dragon feet
大概跟鼻涕虫和亚丝翠。。
are about as good as Snotlout and Astrid...
到此为止!我啥都不说了。。。
Don't go there!Going nowhere...
看,小鱼腿是对的。即使米尔度真的把龙脚扔进了大海
Look, Fishlegs is right. Even if Mildew did throw them in
它们也不会刚好被冲到海岸上。
the ocean, they're not just gonna wash up on shore here.
我找到了!-太棒了!
I found it!- Great!
说什么来着?
You were saying?
当我还是个小宝宝的时候,我曾见过这个
I haven't seen this since I was a baby.
人们永远不会忘记他的第一根大头棒子
You never forget your first bludgeon.
只能继续找了。
Just keep looking.
搞定一个,还差345个。你就不能再快点吗?
1 down, 345 to go.Can't you do that any faster?
在你重新做好我们的武器之前,我们可是手无寸铁。
Until you restock our weapons, we're completely defenseless.
在送走龙之前
Maybe you should have thought about that
你就该想到这一点。
Before sending the dragons away.
你知道我没得选。他们毁掉了军♥火♥库。
You know I had no choice.They destroyed the armory.
我们要是现在被攻击那可有得瞧了
This would be a bad time to get attacked.
我知道,戈伯。-我倒不是说以前我们过得有多好
I know, Gobber.- Not that there's ever a good time,
只是这回特别的糟。
but this would be particularly bad.
我知道,戈伯-尤其是那个叛徒,埃尔文
I know, Gobber.- Especially by Alvin, the Treacherous,
我们可怕至极的死对头
our oldest and most-feared enemy,
他会杀光我们所有人,然后把博克岛据为己有
who'd kill us all to take Berk for his own.
我知道,戈伯!那个叛徒埃尔文....
I got it, Gobber!Alvin the Treacherous.
埃尔文!他们回来了!
Alvin! They're coming back!
滚开!
Out of my way!
这年头连个懂点礼貌的强盗都找不到了
You can't find good marauders anywhere these days.
埃尔文,这儿的龙太多了!我们得躲到里面去!
Alvin, there are too many of them!We need to get inside!
我受够这些龙了。船准备好了吗?
I've had it with these dragons.Is the ship ready?
还有点工作没完成。
We still have a little more work to do.
这可不是我的问题,是吧。我们立刻动身前往博克岛。
That's not my problem, is it?We sail for Berk immediately.
我们趁黑在这里上岸
We'll land here,under the cover of night.
为什么不把整个队伍都带去?-我们又不是去和史图伊克打仗。
Why aren't we taking the whole army?- We're not there to fight Stoick.
是为了去找那个龙族征服者。
We're there for one man,the dragon conqueror.
哦,你会找到他的。
Oh, and you'll have him.
听说他个子有10英尺那么高,力气有10几个人那么大。
We hear he's 10 feet tall with the strength of a dozen men.
好吧,那应该很容易就能找到他对吧。
Well, he shouldn't be too hard to find then, should he?
听我说,我在米尔度的家里看到了一对双头龙的脚
I'm telling you, I saw a pair of Zippleback feet in Mildew's house.
他一定是用它们来伪造了那些脚印。
He must have used them to make the footprints
那些被怀疑偷了靴子的龙的脚印。
of the dragon who supposedly stole the boots.
那好,带我们去看看那对脚
Well, then let's go have a look at them.
呃,恩,这里有点小问题。。
Yeah, uh, there's going to be a problem with that.
我还看到他将龙脚扔到大海里了。。
I also saw him throw them into the ocean.
儿子,我知道你因为那些龙的事难过透顶
I know you're upset about the dragons, son,
但是在指控一个人如此重大的罪责之前,你需要有十足的证据
but you're gonna need evidence to accuse a man of high treason.
亚丝翠,我们得证明那些事都是米尔度干的
Astrid, we'll prove Mildew did it.
为了再一次见到我们的龙,我们必须这么做。
We have to, if we ever want to see our dragons again.
我只希望他们一切安好。
I just hope they're okay.
为什么我们的船停泊在那里?
Why would one of our ships be anchoring there?
那不是我们的船。快来,得去告诉我爸爸。
It's not one of our ships.I've gotta tell Dad. Come on!
啊,回到博克岛的感觉可真是爽。
Ahh, it's good to be back on the shores of Berk.
您是爽了,对他们来说可不一定了。
Good for you.Not so good for them.
我们快去找那个龙族征服者吧。
Let's find this dragon conqueror.
没时间惊慌了!那些流放者巴不得我们这样呢。
This is no time to panic! That's what the outcasts are counting on.
史图伊克!-斯文。你数清楚他们的人了吗?
Stoick!- Sven. Did you get a count?
我看到的至少有30个人,所有人都是全副武装啊。
I saw 30 men at least,all armed to the teeth.
没武器,我们可没法跟他们正面战斗。
Without any weapons, we'll never be able to fight them head on.
没武器!那些流放者又在我们的海滩上!
No weapons!And outcasts on our shores!
这可全得多谢你儿子和他的那些龙!
All thanks to your boy and his dragons!
我现在可没时间跟你吵这些,米尔度。
I don't have time for this right now, Mildew.
玛尔池!你和巴克特把老人和孩子聚集起来。
Mulch! You and Bucket gather up the elders and the children.
把他们带到雷神海岸上去。那里的山洞还算安全。
Get them to Thor's beach.They'll be safe in the caves there.
我们可以战斗。我们已经被训练成为战士了。
We can help fight.We've been trained as warriors.
她是后天训练成的,而我可是天生的战士。
She may have been trained,but I was born a warrior.
拿着这个。这是埃尔文的。但是你得跟其他人一块儿走。
Take this. It was Alvin's.But go with the others.
你能帮我保护他们。-让我去把龙带回来吧。
You can help protect them.- Let me go get the dragons.
至少有龙在的话,我们可以保护自己。
At least if we have them, Dad,we can defend ourselves.
去吧。但是一定要小心。
Go. But be careful.
你不知道埃尔文的厉害。
You don't know what Alvin is capable of.
剩下的人到森林里去。
The rest of you, we'll head to the woods.
没人能比我们更了解森林了。
Nobody knows that forest like we do.
当埃尔文想过来找我们的时候,他会直直的栽进我们的陷阱里。
And when Alvin comes looking for us there, he'll walk right into our trap.
哦,小肉球,我想你。
Oh, Meatlug. I miss you.
月亮圆♥满♥满,我心空荡荡
The moon is full.My heart is empty.
啥词儿跟“荡”押韵来?
What rhymes with "empty"?
别浪费时间了,这儿可没词能跟“荡”押韵。
Don't waste your time.Nothing rhymes with "empty."
Aah!
啊!
谁是龙族征服者?
Who's the dragon conqueror?
现在,看好了。。。-仔细看着点!
Now, look...- Keep an eye out!
他肯定就在这附近!
He's gotta be around here somewhere!
什么都没看到。
Don't see nothing.
有点。。。继续找。
...something.Keep looking.
-小鱼腿。-埃尔文在找你。
- Fishlegs.- Alvin's looking for you.
他在找龙族征服者。
He's looking for the dragon conqueror.
看上去史图伊克并没像我们预想的那样武装起来。
Looks like Stoick isn't as armed as we'd anticipated.
从军♥火♥库的样子看来,他根本一点武装都木有。
From the looks of the armory, he's not armed at all.
唔,我是不是得先敲敲门?
Hmm, should I knock?
我是说,这个情况下,是不是得讲讲礼节?
I mean, what's the etiquette in these situations?
我认为用这种方式再好不过了。
I think that seems about right.
史图伊克!现身吧!
Stoick! Show your face!
这个胆小的老家伙居然转身就跑了。。
The old coward's turned and run.
我发现里一些新的脚印,是往森林的方向去的
I spotted fresh tracks leading into the forest,
而且我接到报告说有个大个子脑袋上顶个水桶
and I heard reports of a big guy with a Bucket on his head
往沙滩去了。
heading down to the beach.
我们分头行动。你们四个去森林。
We'll split up.You four go into the woods.
我们去哪儿?-我们去沙滩。
Where are we going?- We'll go to the beach.
你觉得一个龙族征服者能抵几个人♥质♥?
How many hostages do you think a dragon conqueror is worth?
7个!啊不,等等。。。8个!
Seven! No, wait... eight!
-我们现在该怎么办?-去森林提醒我爸爸。
- What do we do now?- Go to the woods and warn my father.
我得赶在埃尔文的前头,警告马尔池和其他人。
I need to get ahead of Alvin, warn Mulch and the others.
等到他们来森林里找我们的时候
When they come looking for us in the forest
他们一定会经过这里
they'll have to come through here.
好的,我们手头都有些什么
All right, what do we have?
2个平底煎锅,一根擀面杖和一把小餐刀(-0 -wow)
Two frying pans, a rolling pin,and a kitchen knife.
然后我们要怎么拿这些对付埃尔文
And what are we going to do when we find Alvin?
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表