剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
出发吧,伙计
Let's go,bud.
哇,厉害
Whoa,nice.
驯龙记:博克岛的骑手
这就是博克岛
This is Berk.
世世代代的维京人与恶龙作战
For generations,it was viking against dragon.
战斗激烈无比
The battles were ferocious.
直到有一天,一切都发生了变化
Then one day,everything changed.
我遇上了无牙
I met Toothless.
我俩向人们证明了
Together,we've shown people here
其实我们无需与龙为敌
that instead of fighting dragons,
我们完全可以与之共同翱翔
we can ride them,
共同生活,甚至驯养它们
live with them,even train them.
好了,伙计们,技巧比赛开始了
Okay,guys.Best trick competion.
谁先来?
Who's up first?
我先
Uh... me.
其实,我觉得…
Actually,I think it's...
我先!
me.
雷霆风暴托尔小朋友,上吧!
Sweet baby Thor in a thunderstorm,go!
噢,别急嘛,我们这就上
Oh,don't worry,we'll go.
看好了,我和钩牙要点燃这整片天空
And when we go,Hookfang and I are gonna light the sky on fire!
我还活着吗?
I'm alive?
我还活着
I'm alive!
我当然还活着 到我了
Of course I am.It's my turn!
准备好了吗,肉球?出发!
Ready,Meatlug?Here we go!
棒极了!
Yes!
刷新个人最佳记录
New personal best.
到我了 不,该我
My turn!No,my turn!
两位,你们骑的是一条龙
Guys,same dragon.
对哦
Oh,right.
走左边 不,右边
Go left.No,right!
不不,走右边 不,左边
No,no,no,right!No,left!
爽翻了,太刺♥激♥了!
This is awesome and scary!
差点就死了
We almost died.
我知道
Ugh,I know.
再来一次?
Go again?
嘿,轮到我了
Hey,it's my turn.
跟姐好好学学吧
You might want to take notes.
走吧
Let's go. Yah!
凤飞,尾翼点水
Okay,Stormfly.
Tail flip.
旋转前进!
Now twirl!
快,螺旋引上!
Quick,upward spiral!
棒极了,凤飞
All right,Stormfly!
好吧,那你不骑龙能做这些吗?
Yea,but can you do it without the dragon?
貌似我们得露一手了,老兄
Well,looks like we got our work cut out for us,there,bud.
Yea.. Wow...
还是他们最牛
They're still the best.
又赢了
Another win.
干得好,伙计
Good job,bud.
如何创办一个龙类学院
是的,龙们
Yep,dragons.
大多数博克岛民都觉得,与龙类和平相处后
Most people on Berkm would say life here is better
日子好过多了
since we made peace with them.
不幸的是,江山易改,本性难移
Unfortunately,dragons are still,well,dragons.
噢,龙
Oh,ah,dragon!
放开我的食物!
Let go of my food!
松口,坏蛋!
Drop it,pesky dragon!
滚开!
Dragons!
给我从屋顶下来,害人精!
Get off my roof,you pest!
松口,那是我的苹果!
Let go of that!Those are my apples!
把吃的还我!
Give me back my dainties,dragon!
便便警报!
Incoming!
小心
Look out!
龙便便
Dragon poop!
好恶心,好恶心
Eew,gross,gross,gross.
噢,便便,太恶心了
Oh,poop.Oh,that's disgusting.
嘿,马尔池,桶叔
Hey,Mulch. Hey,Bucket.
很抱歉…
Sorry about the,uh...
每天三点
Every day at 3:00.
如此规律,向它们致敬!
They're regular.A tip of the cap.
总好过那时候跟它们互相残杀
Better than the days when it was kill or be killed.
我们给你♥爸♥爸抓了一些鱼
Hey,we've got some fish for that father of yours.
桶叔,把鳕鱼给这孩子
Bucket,give the boy the cod.
我吃光了?我已经享用过了?
I ate it already?Did I enjoy it?
不,桶叔,怕不是你吃了,是…
Uh,no,uh,actually,Bucket,I'm... i'm afraid the,uh...
大多数博克岛民
Most of us here on Berk
都愿意接受这种喜忧参半
are willing to take the good with the bad.
不过,有些人则绝不接受龙类
But there are those who will never accept the dragons,
而且,还想法设法驱逐它们
and will do anything to drive them away.
又是龙
Dragons.
我早该料到
I should've known.
吃完菜就上去打盹,一点都不见外啊
Helps himself to my roof and my cabbage.
噢,我的菜地
My whole field!
滚!
Gone!
我受够了,菌菌
That tears it,Fungus.
把麋鹿肉放到后面
Stand the elk up in the back.
渔船满载而归
Fishing boats just came in with a big catch.
史图伊克
Stoick.
这不是爱抱怨的米尔度吗
Ah,here's Mildew with the complaint of the day.
你来的真不是时候,米尔度
You picked a bad time,Mildew.
我正忙着储存食物
I'm in the middle of storing food.
冬天快来了
The freeze is coming.
又是龙
It's the dragons again.
这些怪兽不适合与文明人同居
Those demons are not fit to live among civilized men.
你也不适合,米尔度
Neither are you,Mildew.
你觉得为什么我们要在离镇子
Why do you think we built your house
那么远的地方给你建房♥子?
so far outside of town?
噢,是吗,让你们笑话了
Oh,very well,make your jokes.
那些龙也把村里的手推车都掀了
Meanwhile,these dragons upend our village carts...
还把大家的房♥子搞坏了!米尔度说的没错
turn people's houses into piles of rubble!Aye,Mildew's right!
他们甚至让一个老人日夜不得安生!
They even disturb an old man's rest!
你没看到我眼袋有多重吗?
Can't you see these bags under me eyes?
没错,确实惨不忍♥睹
He's right. He's hideous.
它们就是群野蛮而又捉摸不透的野兽
These are wild and unpredictable beasts.
说得好!
Right you are!
这位男士的脑壳被它们当做♥鸡♥蛋一样敲来敲去
They even cracked this man's skull like an egg.
鸡蛋?我喜欢鸡蛋,炒蛋、煎蛋、煮蛋
Eggs? I like eggs.Scrambled,over easy,poached.
你得把这些龙关进笼子里
You need to put those dragons in cages.
我同意
I agree!
如果不这么做,他们把我们吃穷
If you don't,they'll eat us out of house and home
把村庄毁灭
And destroy the entire village.
它们没有恶意
They don't mean any harm,
只是龙性如此
they're just dragons being dragons.
听着,米尔度,如果出了问题,我来解决
Look,Mildew,if there's a problem,I'll deal with it.
噢,问题已经出现了,史图伊克
Oh,there is a problem,Stoick.
我只是说出了大家的心声
And I think I speak for everyone when I say,
你最好做点实事
you better do something about it.
不能让它们在这随处撒野
We can't just let dragons run wild like they own the place.
我们可以竖告示牌
Hey,we could put up signs.
告示牌?给龙看?
Signs? For dragons?
不是,给人看
No,for the people.
告示牌?给维京人看?
Signs? For vikings?
我们又不是书生,史图伊克
We're not big readers,Stoick.
要不我们建个大网,把整个广场都盖上
Then we'll build a huge net and stretch it around the plaza.
网?你知道的,它们会喷火
Nets? You do know they breathe fire.
我知道它们会喷火,戈伯
I know very well they breathe fire,Gobber.
也许米尔度是对的
Maybe Mildew was right.
我们得…爸,等等
We have to figure...No,dad,wait.
让我来处理这事行吗?
What if I deal with the dragons?
你?
You?
还能有谁?
Who else?
只有我能搞定它们
If anyone can control them,I can.
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表