剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
Wow. I bet he can see our house from up there.
风飞!
[growls] stormfly!
哇哦!
Whoa!
谢谢你,亚丝翠
Thanks, astrid.
[growls]
我想它讨厌你进它的洞
I don't think it likes you in its hole.
好了,我知道了
Yeah, I got that.
能离开这儿吗?现在
Can we get out of here, please?
不,我知道我能驯服它
No. I know I can train this thing.
谁有龙草?
Anybody got some dragon nip?
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
我没有恶意
I'm a friend.
这里你喜欢这个
Here.You'll love this.
所有的龙都喜欢这个
All the dragons love this.
[snarls]
[growls]
哦,太棒了!现在我们完了
Oh, great.Now we're defenseless.
还有办法吗?
Any ideas?
我已经试过驯服它了
I'm throwing it wide open to the group.
我有主意了
I've got an idea.
跑!
Run!
[growls]
[dramatic music]
无牙!
Toothless!
[roars]
嘿,伙计是我
Hey, bud.It's me.
我知道你
I know what's going on with you
和那条龙的事
And that other dragon.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
无牙,回来!
Toothless,come back!
悲催了
Awkward.
所以无牙有一个对手
So toothless has an archenemy.
就像你和我
Kind of like you and me.
你可不是我的对手
Snotlout,you're not my archenemy.
但你是我的
Well, you're mine.
他只是在保护你
He's just trying to protect you.
-肯定不是这样
That's not what it is.
无牙不想让你在旁边
Toothless doesn't want you around
因为这是他跟别人的事情
Because this is between him and the other guy.
他是个战士,就像我
跟你不一样
He's a fighter, like me,not whatever you are.
我虽然不愿不承认,鼻涕虫
I never thought I'd say this, snotlout,
但我觉得你是对的
But I think you're right.
等等,啥?你们听见了吗,啊?
Wait, huh?You guys heard that, right?
-这不是一场公平的决斗
It's not a fair fight.
如果无牙想要赢他必须飞起来
If toothless is gonna win,he has to fly,
可他没我飞不了
And he can't fly without me.
所以你想表达什么?
So what are you saying?
我是说我们要找到他,尽快
I'm saying we need to find him, and soon.
[growls]
[roars]
他在那儿让我下去
There he is.Get me down there.
嘿,伙计
Hey, bud.
你真的让我担心了好大一晌
You had me so worried there for a while.
你就好像变了
You haven't been yourself lately.
很高兴看到你还是你
Good to see you're still you.
[growls]
你大可可以远离它,伙计
Could just walk away from this, bud.
[roars]
只需要回家
Let's just go home.
-噢,你就差一点
Oh, you were so close.
我以为你能骑上去
I thought you had him.
[dramatic music]
?
他需要我们
He needs our help.
[growls]
来吧,孩子
Come on, girl.
钩牙都不动
Hookfang won't budge.
我想我们的有病了
I think ours is broken.
他们知道这不是他们的事情,伙计们
They know this isn't their fight, guys.
?
无牙!
Toothless!
伙计
Buddy.
他想把无牙逼下峡谷
He's gonna knock toothless into the canyon.
小嗝嗝!
Hiccup!
Aah!
成功了!
Yes!
你救了我,我救了你
You save me,I save you.
就是这样
That's the way it is.
太阳,小嗝嗝
The sunlight, hiccup.
这就是他的弱点!好了,伙计
That's his weakness.Okay, bud.
让它呆在地上
Let's keep him aboveground.
这太帅了
This is amazing.
我们的给你找个对手了
We've got to find you an archnemesis.
[growls]
[roars]
无牙,别!
Toothless, no!
[screeches]
[growls]
[screeches]
[screeches]
啊,天
Ah, man.
无牙本能结果他的
Toothless could have finished him off.
好吧,我想龙之间的恩怨
Well, I guess all dragon grudges
不用以死亡作为结果
Aren't to the death.
看来我得改改那本书了
I guess I'll have to change that in the book.
嘿,伙计
Hey, bud.
你是说要回家吗?
What do you say we go home?
当恩怨出现时
When our past rears its ugly head,
大可不必拔刀相向
It usually doesn't have
six rows of razor-sharp teeth
冷眼相对
And a bad attitude.
但如果出现了你只需要一个
But if it does,you're gonna need
朋友在你背后
A great friend who has your back.
我在无牙的背后
I will always have toothless's back,
正如他在我的背后
And he will always have mine.
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表