剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
let's go bud
我们走 伙计
- Yeah.
- Wow.
- Cool.
- Wow.
Previously on Dragons...
前情提要
You will not believe what I just found!
你永远不会相信我刚发现了什么
Astrid is jealous of the pretty one.
烈女嫉妒新竹?
Everything's going to be okay.
一切都会好的
Consider Berk your home.
把博克岛当做你的家
I don't think we should be showing her
我认为我们不应该告诉她
all our dragon secrets.
所有关于龙的秘密
Astrid, it's fine.
烈女 没事儿
Got ya.
找到了
What have you learned about the dragons?
关于龙,你学到了什么
They have a book.
他们有一本书
It's got everything Alvin could ever hope to learn
上面有雄霸想知道的所有
about controlling dragons.
关于操控龙的材料
You're not thinking clearly.
你没有认真思考
Oh, really? Me?
哦 是吗?我没有?
The Outcasts could be attacking any minute!
天下会的人会随时来袭击的
Alvin has the Book of Dragons.
雄霸拿到了《龙之书》
You can break out of jail
只要你想
as many times as you want,
你可以想越狱多少次就多少次
but you're not getting off this island.
但是你永远也逃离不开博克岛
Give it up, Heather. We have dragons.
放弃吧 新竹 我们有龙呢
Astrid, I have to get back to outcast island.
烈女 我必须回到天下会
Yeah, I bet you do.
是吗 我肯定你想这样做
You don't understand.
你不明白
Alvin has my parents!
雄霸抓了我的爸妈
Oh, yeah?
哦? 是吗?
Well, what happened to the pirates?
那么,那些海盗去哪了?
There were never any pirates. I made it up.
从来没有过什么海盗 那是我编的
But I had to. I needed you to trust me.
但是我必须这样 我需要你们相信我
Well, guess what. We don't, not anymore.
哦 猜猜怎么了 我们现在再也不相信你了
Uh, is that the book?
恩,是那本书吗
Looks like.
看起来是
The only question is...
唯一的问题是....
...how are we going to get to it?
....我们能么拿到它呢?
Uh, if we had the dragon book,
哎,如果我们有《龙之书》
maybe it would tell us what to do.
那么就能参考参考书上怎么写了
You mean that book?
你说那本书?
Ah. Right.
好吧
Look, the husky, smart kid on Berk
听着 那个博客岛上很胖的 一个聪明的孩子
rides one of these dragons... they're very gentle.
就是骑着这种龙.....它们非常温顺
So go take it from him.
所以你快去把书拿过来
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
It's just one little dragon. Go!
它不过是一套小肥龙 ,去!
Uh, hello, there, uh, dragon. Um,
欧,你好啊,我说 ,龙,
if you wouldn't mind,
如果你不介意
I'd, uh, just like to borrow your book.
我会,只是借一借你的书
Oh. Well, that didn't work.Who's next?
哦 好吧 这不起作用 谁是下一个?
Don't look at me.
别看我呀
Hey! That was a little close, Snotlout!
嘿!这个就很接近了 闹腾!
Quit whining, Fishlegs.
别抱怨了 胖子
Hey! Cut it out!
嘿,别这样
Quit whining, Snotlout.
别抱怨了 闹腾
Nice job, guys. But remember, the Outcasts
做得好 伙计们 但是记住 天下会
are not going to be coming one at a time.
不会一次就出现一个投石机
You don't need to remind me.
你别老提醒我
We're under enough stress.
我们压力已经够大了
Remember, we're only going to have one shot
记住,我们只有一次机会
at getting the Book of Dragons back.
把《龙之书》取回来
Um, did I not make myself clear about the stress?
恩,我难道没说明白我的压力吗?
Too early, Snotlout. We have to time it perfectly.
太早了 闹腾,我们要精确把握时间
It wasn't me. It was them.
不是我 是他们
Uh, sorry.
哦 不好意思啦
Yeah, still working out the kinks.
是,还在改进之中
Can you calm him down?
你能让它冷静一下吗
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 无所谓了
Figured that one out yesterday.
昨天我才想起来这招
He likes it.
它很喜欢
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
He likes having his horns bent to the ground?
火龙喜欢把角弯向地面?
Tuffnut does.
老大喜欢
I do?
我吗?
Oh, yeah. That does feel kind of nice.
哦 是的 这确实感觉还不错
The dirt's soft.
泥土多柔软啊
Can we get on with it?
我们能继续了吗?
There could be a whole army coming at us.
我们可能面对一整只军队
Well...?we're waiting ?
好的..我们等着呢?
Hit it!
点火
Spines, Stormfly, now!
骨刺 ,风暴,就是现在
Kind of like that too. Make a note.
我也喜欢这个 记个笔记
That's going to work great.
那个效果一定很好
You know, all this training is nice once we have the book.
你知道吗 所有这些训练都很棒只要我们拿回书
But Alvin's not just going to hand it over to us.
但是雄霸可不会拱手相让
No, but maybe Alvin will hand it to Heather.
不,但是雄霸可能会给新竹
Uh, I think Astrid's been eating dragon nip again.
咕~,我想烈女是又是龙甲吃多了
Ow! Why is it always violence with you?
欧,你为什么总是这么暴♥力♥
It's not violence. It's communication.
这不是暴♥力♥ 这是和谐
So you're suggesting that we let Heather go?
所以你建议我们放了新竹?
Sort of.
可以这么说
Yep, dragon nip.
没错,是龙甲吃多了
What's that on your helmet?
你头盔上是什么
Lava.
融铁
Gronckle chapter...you might want to read it.
葛伦阁那章...你可以先读一读
Huh. This is all very interesting.
哼,这可真有趣
I'll have to see it to believe it.Where's the girl?
我必须先看了才能相信,那女孩呢?
She was captured after she made the drop.
她跳下去之后就被抓了
How unfortunate for her.
她运气真不好
But, hey, let's give this a try, shall we?
但是,现在我们来试一试这本书,好吗?
Um, this is... this is going to work, right?
恩,这个.....这个肯定会起作用的 对吧?
'Cause if it doesn't work,
因为如果这玩意儿不起作用
Alvin's going to know all our dragon secrets.
雄霸就会知道所有关于龙的秘密
And if Alvin knows all our dragon secrets...
如果雄霸知道了所有关于龙的秘密....
Fishlegs... it'll work. Look, that must be...
胖子...它会其作用的 你看 ,谁来了?
Heather!
新竹
Get her!
抓住她
That rhymes!
真押韵呀
You must stay...
你必须呆在....
In your cell. How many times do we have to tell you?
你的牢房♥ 我们还要告诉你多少次?
It's me, you muttonheads!
使我 你们这些傻瓜
Whoa.
哇
Wow!
喔
Uh, sorry, Astrid. Totally unconvincing.
额,对不起 烈女 你化妆技术太好了
Oh, yeah, I could tell.
哦 是吗 我看得出来
Are you sure about this?
你确定你要这样做
No, but it's our only chance.
是得,这是我们唯一的机会
We'll be shadowing you from the sky.
我们会在天空掩护你的
I don't need shadowing.
我不需要掩护
Just in case.
只是避免万一
You know, it'll make me feel better.
你知道,这样我会放心一点
Fine. Just stay out of sight.
好吧,那就呆在视线之外
If Alvin sees you, it'll all be over.
如果雄霸看见你 计划就泡汤了
Don't worry about us.
别担心我们了
Just get the book and get out of there.
只管去把书拿回啦
We'll be waiting.
我们会一直等待
Hey, Astrid... be safe.
嘿,烈女...注意安全
Anyone in here hungry?
有人肚子饿了吗?
We've got a lovely cabbage soup tonight. Yummy!
我们做了好吃的甘蓝汤,真香!
Oh, not again. Stoick is going to kill me.
哦,又逃来,首领一定会杀了我
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表