剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
when you couldn't even control your own?
噢,无牙
Oh,Toothless.
桶叔,马尔池,召集海员,再去打一次渔
Bucket,Mulch,man the boats.We need another catch.
太晚了,史图伊克
It's too late,Stoick.
我们花了六个月才打回那些鱼
It took us six months to catch all that fish.
别跟我说“太晚”
Don't tell me it's too late.
我们要试试
We've got to try.
当然
Of course we do.
别跟首领说太迟
Uh,don't tell the chief it's too late.
你总是这么消极
You're always so negative.
我不知道关我什么事
I don't know what it is with me.
爸,拜托,你要听我一句
Dad,please,you gotta listen to me.
我比你们更了解…
I know dragons better than...
现在没空,我得养活整个村子
Not now.I have a village to feed.
村子已经被龙破坏得所剩无几了
The dragons have done enough damage.
今晚,我就要把它们全部关起来
By tonight,I want every one of them caged.
明白吗?
Understand?
你不能只是把它们关起来
Bah! You can't just cage these dragons.
现在就应该把它们赶走!
You need to send them away now!
你说得对,米尔度
You're right,Mildew.
我们今晚把它们关起来
We'll cage them tonight,and in the morning,
明早嗝嗝就会送它们离岛
Hiccup will send them off the island.
对不起,儿子
I'm sorry,son.
真不敢相信,我们得把它们送走
I can't believe we have to send them away.
会变得怪怪的
It's gonna be weird.
我已经习惯每天早上
I got used to Stormfly's face
睁开眼就看到风飞
being the first thing I see every morning.
每晚睡觉前
Every night before I went to sleep,
肉球都会舔我脚丫
meatlug would lick my feet.
现在谁来?
Who's gonna do that now?
我推荐悍夫
I volunteer Tuffnut.
好吧,我几点到?
Whatever.What time should I be there?
Come on,guys,let's get this over with.
拜托,伙计们,我们要熬过去
Come on,guys,let's get this over with.
伤心欲绝
This is the worst day of my life.
我们再也见不到我们的龙了
We're never gonna see our dragons again.
绝对不能这样
We can't let that happen.
无牙是我最好的朋友
Toothless is the best friend I've ever had.
噢,无牙,我会非常想你
Oh,Toothless.I'm gonna miss you so much.
你知道自己错在哪了吗?
You know what your mistake was?
自认为龙能被驯服
Thinking dragons could be trained.
龙就是龙
A dragon's gonna do what a dragon's gonna do.
本性如此
It's their nature.
江山易改,本性难移
And nature always wins.
谢谢你,无牙
Oh,thank you,Toothless.
知道吗?
You know what?
米尔度说得没错
Mildew's absolutely right.
快,伙计
Come on,bud.
再见了,钩牙
Goodbye Hookfang.
对不起,风飞
I'm sorry,Stormfly.
走吧
Now,go.
感觉心都要
Feels like big,sharp teeth
正在被利齿撕碎了
are tearing at this thing in my chest.
心碎就是这个感觉
That's what it feels like when your heart is breaking.
我又不是小姑娘,我没心
I don't have a heart.I'm not a girl.
别关
Don't close it!
不能把它们关起来
We are not locking them up.
怎么了?
What happened?
你让你♥爸♥回心转意了?
Did you change your father's mind?
还是我们又要背着他来?
Or are we going behind his back again?
…猜对了一个
Uh,one of those.
听着,龙本性难移
Look,the dragons are gonna do what they're gonna do.
这是它们的天性
It's their nature.
我们只需要学习运用它们的天性
We just need to learn how to use it.
又是空网
Ah,the nets are empty again.
我吃过了?
Did I eat them already?
好吃吗?
Did I enjoy it?
是我太消极吗?
Oh,am I being too negative?
鼻涕虫,把晚餐吓出来吧
Snotlout,scare us up some dinner.
龙来袭
Dragon attack!
谢谢了
Hey,thanks,dragon.
就是这样,成功了
That's right!That just happened!
快,跟着我
Come on,follow me.
下午好,米尔度
Afternoon,Mildew!
3点整,施肥时间
3 o'clock.Time for the fertilizer.
肉球,带着它们拉吧
Okay,Meatlug.Let 'er rip.
笑一个,米尔度
Smile,Mildew.
我们刚给你替你做了三个月的活
We just saved you three months of work.
太酷了
That was awesome!
你怎么知道这样会有用?
How did you know that was gonna work?
因为它们是龙
Because they're dragons,
它们按天性行事
so they're gonna do what dragons do.
我们要利用天性,而不是逆天性而行
We just have to work with them
and not against them.
你要知道我们最应该感谢…
You know who we should actually be thanking...
他们来了,史图伊克
There they are,Stoick.
貌似这些龙没有被关起来
Those dragons don't look like they're in cages to me.
没有
No.
简直没把我放在眼里
This is not what I asked for.
噢,不
Oh,no.
史图伊克要对我们做什么
What's Stoick gonna do to us?
我这么美,怎么能进监狱 你听谁说你美了?
I'm too pretty for jail.Heh. Where'd you hear that?
违抗指令就要接受惩罚
You all disobeyed my orders,and there will be consequences.
我就跟你说我们会惹麻烦
I told you we were gonna get in trouble.
你就是不听
Ugh,you never listen to me.
爸,是我的主意,罚我吧
Dad,if anyone's going to get in trouble,it should be me.
不,你们个个都有份
No,you all had a hand in this.
就该这样,菌菌
Oh,this is gonna be great,Fungus.
好戏开始了,菌菌
It's about to get ugly.
你未经允许接管这个地方
You took over this place without asking.
你违抗我的命令释放了龙
You released the dragons against my wishes.
不能再这样下去了
Things are going to change around here.
所以…
That's why...
我们要成立驯龙学院
We're getting a dragon training academy!
哈?
Huh?
戈伯!你抢了我的词
Gobber!I wanted to tell them!
对不起,你说的对,继续
I'm sorry.You're right. Go ahead.
好吧,核心部分被你剧透了
Well,you told most of it.
你可以跟他们说那个,你有多为他们自豪
You can tell 'em the part about how proud you are of them.
戈伯!
Gobber!
嗝嗝…
Hiccup...
他说什么…
well,what he said...
我为你们骄傲
You've all made me proud.
这个驯龙学院是为你们成立的
This dragon training academy is for you.
钩牙
Hookfang!
风飞
Hey,Stormfly.
想死你了
I missed you so much.
嘿,伙计
Hey,bud.
我不会放过这些龙的
I'll get those dragons yet.
你们要做的就是驯服它们
Now all you have to do is train 'em.
没问题,爸爸
Not a problem,dad.
毕竟,我有它
After all,I've got him.
还有他们
And them too.
龙不会改变自己
Dragons can't change who they are.
但是谁又非要这么做呢?
But who would want them to?
龙是异常强大而令人惊奇的生物
Dragons are powerful,amazing creatures.
“博克岛龙类学院”
" Berk Dragon Academy "
读起来好顺口
I like the sound of that.
只要有需要
And as long as it takes me,
我会学习一切关于龙的知识
I am going to learn everything there is to know about them.
你呢?
Wouldn't you?
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表