剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
你赶快做个选择吧 小瘸子
You might wanna make a decision soon, Hiccup.
我们没时间了
We don't have much time.
哇.....耶...!
Whoa... ee-yah!
“审视你自己”
"Look to yourself."
注意 这可能是个陷阱
Careful. It could be a trap.
小瘸子
Hiccup!
哦 不 快点 他要去哪儿 小瘸子?
Oh, no! Hurry! Where'd he go? Hiccup!
我们得马上离开这里
We gotta get outta here!
走这边
Through there!
不 我们不能丢下他
No! We're not leaving them!
如果我们不走 我们都会被困住的
If we don't go now, we'll all be trapped.
那就不会有人帮助小瘸子了
There won't be anybody to help Hiccup.
我们要在这里找一个出口
We gotta find some way out of here.
给我们点光 伙计
Give us some light, bud?
我猜是这样
I wonder.
好了 我们都走到这一步了
We'll, we've come this far.
继续挖
Keep digging!
我们必须找到他们两
We gotta find them!
找到谁
Find who?
儿子
Son.
看
Well.
“这是父亲传给儿子的宝藏”
"This treasure was passed from father to son.
我留给了你 下一个超群的人
I leave it to you, the next worthy one,
只有小瘸子才能走到这一步
for only a Hiccup could get this far.
不断传递,为自己感到自豪。
From one to another, be proud of who you are."
哇 毛岸英 是个小瘸子
Whoa, Hamish the second was a hiccup...
....就和我一样
...just like me.
他知道只有小瘸子才能找到这个地方
He knew only another one of us could find this place.
看看这玩些意儿
Look at all this stuff.
我想做一个小瘸子也不是那么坏
I guess being a hiccup isn't such a bad thing after all.
哇 你看 毛♥泽♥东♥真的很喜欢机关
Wow, so Hamish two really loved pedestals and,
当然还有这些符号♥
apparently, riddles.
“身体和智慧,
"In between the body and mind,
你必须做出你的选择”
a choice must be made on what you find.
“此时此刻 你必须审视你自己 只有一个选择能让你拿到真正的宝藏”
"At this moment, you must look to yourself, as only one path will give you true wealth."
欧 算了吧 毛♥泽♥东♥ 你快把我逼疯了
Oh, come on, Hamish. You're killing me.
继续挖 我儿子在里面
Keep digging! That's my son in there!
小瘸子
Hiccup.
-儿子-黑 老爹
- Son.- Hey, Dad.
Oh.
Oh.
Yeah... uh, 老爹 我快不能呼吸了
Yeah... uh, Dad, I can't breathe.
欧 小瘸子-你怎么样 你还好吗?
Oh! Hiccup! - How are you? Are you okay?
发生什么了-废话少说
What happened? - Blah, blah, blah.
谁关心那个 宝藏在那里
Who cares?Where's the treasure?
这是毛♥泽♥东♥真正的儿子
This is Hamish's real son.
这玩意儿算个屁
That's not treasure.
对于一个父亲来说 这是 我从来没有让你
To a father, it is. I never meant to make you feel
觉得你必须这样
like ya had to do somethin' like this.
我知道 老爹 但是我必须...为自己这样做
I know, Dad, but I had to do it... for myself.
我做了很多事情向我老爹证明
I've spent most of my life trying to prove to my Dad
我能成为一个资格的维京人
that I can be his kind of Viking.
事实上 我早已做到
As it turns out, I already was.
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表