剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
like this until we put up those perches.
是因为我们没有修这些栖息处
And that statue, right? And they're all made of metal.
和这个雕像 是吧? 而它们都是铁做的
Oh, bah! You ever heard of anything so insane?
你从来没有听过这么愚蠢的话
Well, that's ridiculous! [crowd grumbling]
是的 这多愚蠢啊
You see, this is where the lightning struck Toothless,
你们看 这就是闪电击中无牙的地方
on this connecting rod... this metal connecting rod.
在这个连接杆上....金属连接杆
Well, if... if you don't believe me, I can prove it.
如果,如果你们不相信我 我能证明
Fly me up.
飞起来
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
你确定你知道你在做什么?
"Sure"? Uh... that's a strong word.
“确定”?额...这可是个很重的词
It's really more of a hunch. I'll be fine. Go.
这更像是直觉, 我会没事儿的 走
Oh, boy. Here he goes again.
哦 好家伙 他又来了
He doesn't make it easy. Hiccup!
他非常的辛苦 ,小瘸子
You'll all see for yourselves.
你们睁开眼睛好好瞧吧
When I attach this metal rod to the top of this mast,
当我用这个铁棍贴上顶部的桅杆
the lightning will be drawn to it...
雷电会被引向它....
Hiccup!
小瘸子
Son
儿子
Hiccup...
小瘸子
Son...
儿子
Toothless! What happened, bud?
无牙 怎么回事儿 伙计?
At least I didn't lose another one.
至少我没有丢掉另一条腿
My boy! You're alright.
我的孩子,你痊愈啦
You took a lightning bolt to the head.
雷电直击你的脑袋
Just like Barnstadt,
就像波罗
except we won't be throwing you off the island.
除了我们不会把你驱逐出岛
So everyone knows Thor wasn't mad at Toothless?
所以每个人都知道索尔并没有对无牙生气
They do now.
他们现在相信了
Until we figure out why Thor was angry at the metal,
直到我们了解到索尔是对这些金属生气
we're all walking on eggshells.
我们可是如履薄冰啊
We worked so hard on that statue.
这雕像可费了我们一些功夫
Kind of a shame to just scrap it for parts.
被拆成碎片感觉有点丢人
Well, maybe we don't have to.
额,也许你不需要这样
Why don't you take it to one of
你为什么不把它带到
the high points on the island
博克岛的最高处
and leave it there?
然后把它放在哪
Good idea, chief.
好注意 首领
Ha. Would have thought of it myself,
哈 我也想的到
but I'm not the chief.
不过我不是首领
Oh, we'll handle that for you.
哦 我们会把这事儿做好的
Eh... what?
....什么?
You'll pay for this! [sheep bleating]
你会付出代价的
I'm not sure that's what my dad had in mind, guys.
我不觉得我老爹想这么做 伙计们
Hey, that's the way I understood it.
嘿 那是我想这么做
No matter how much things change around here,
不管事情这么改变
Vikings are still Vikings.
维京人始终是维京人
They're not afraid to admit when they're wrong.
他们并不害怕承认错误
And when they do, watch out...
当他们承认错误时 小心了....
'cause you'll be up to your ears in pie and smoked fish.
因为你会被各种派和烟鱼包围
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表