剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
你听到他说的了吗?“完美”
I-I believe those are my first Thawfest points ever.
我。。这大概是我头回从融冰大会上拿到分吧
I just realized something. I like beating Snotlout.
我突然发现。打败鼻涕虫的感觉真是太爽了。
I feel taller. Am I taller?
我好像显得更高了。我是不是看上去更高了?
Never mind. Don't answer that.
别介意,我就是随便问问
- Is he gloating?- I'm not sure.
他这是在夸耀给谁看吗?-我不是很确定。。
I've never actually seen Hiccup gloat.
他这么自大的样子我以前还真没见过。
Don't get too excited.You know what this is?
别兴奋过头了。你知道这是什么吗?
The number of wins I need to end this thing.
这是我最后会拿的名次。
And you know what this is?The number of chances I have.
你知道这又是什么吗?这是我成功得胜的几率。(PP:v手势)
Oh, you know what this is?
哦,那你知道这是什么吗
The size of your brain.No, wait.
你脑子的尺寸。哦,慢着
That's much better.
这还差不多
Like you've ever seen my brain.Come on, Hookfang.
我会让你见识下我到底有多聪明。我们走,钩牙
What? He started it...when we were five.
怎么啊,他先开始欺负人的。。。从五岁开始。。
Next we have the freestyle event.
下一项是自♥由♥竞赛
Contestants and their dragons will show off
运动员和他们的龙得炫出
their styles and abilities.
他们的独特风采
- Check this out.- We call it "the iron split."
-看看这个怎么样-我们将它称为:钢铁切割机
We like to call this next feat of daring "the extreme butterfly."
我们将这个小家伙的表演称为:跨越极限的蝴蝶
Whoa, whoa, oh!
哇哦,哇哦,哦!
It's okay, girl.This just isn't our event either.
别难过,小乖乖。这。。这也不是我们的菜。
Oh, the balance dance.
哦,多么具有平衡感的舞步
How does she make it look so easy?
她到底是怎么表现的这么轻松的?
How come you can't do that?I mean, I could.
你恐怕就办不到了。我是说,我就没问题了。
Hey.
嘿
Whoo-hoo!Yeah, baby!
哇呼呼!耶,太棒了!
I hear Snotlout is gonna try
据说鼻涕虫准备
a trick called "the rings of deadly fire."
表演“死亡火圈”戏法
- No one's ever tried it before.
-Yeah, because it's too dangerous.
-可从没人尝试过这个-是啊,因为它太危险了
No, because he just made it up.
白♥痴♥,因为这是他刚刚自创的。
I'm probably gonna win just for coming up with this.
表演完这个,我就离胜利不远啦
Fire!
点火!
He tripped, and it's a disaster.
他跌倒了。这真是场灾难。
I get the rings and the fire parts,
我倒是看到了火焰和钻圈的部分
but where is the death?I feel cheated.
说好的死亡呢?他欺骗了我的感情。
Wow, Snotlout.Your Dad looks really mad right now.
哇哦,小鼻涕虫。你老爸看上去快气疯了。
What do you know?He always looks like that.
你知道什么啊,他一直就这个表情。
Do you really think you have any shot at beating me?
你真的认为你有机会打败我吗?
As a matter of fact,I do have a shot at beating you.
事实上,我肯定能赢啊
- Do not.- Do too.
-你不能。-我能
Do not.
你不能
- Do too!- Think about it.
-我当然能!-想想看
Toothless is a Night Fury.And I'm the best rider.
无牙可是一只夜煞。而我则是最好的骑手。
How can I possibly lose?
我怎么可能输?
'Cause that's what you do.I win, you lose.
因为你就只会输。 我会是胜者,而你永远是输家。
Yeah, well, check the scoreboard, Snotlout. Not anymore.
好吧,好吧,看看这块计分板。小鼻涕虫,我们可差的不怎么远啊
- What was that all about?- Just rattling cages.
-你干嘛这样做。-逗逗他而已
Since when do you rattle cages?
你什么时候开始学会惹乎他了?
The contestants are lined up for the fly and shoot
运动员们已经排成一排,为空中阻击做好准备了。
where they must shoot down their foes and spare their friends.
他们必须从敌人的手中救出他们的朋友
outcast,boy
敌人在那儿,伙计
Toothless, no. She's a friend.
无牙,别,她是朋友
Thanks, bud.I didn't see that one.
谢谢了,伙计。我可没看见他。
Hiccup and Toothless come through with a perfect score.
卡嗝和他的无牙顺利通过了比赛,并获得了满分!
Okay, Hookfang.A clean run here and we're the champs.
来吧,钩牙。轻轻一飞,冠军到手。
Gotcha! A ha ha!
击中啦!啊哈哈哈哈哈!
No! Those were kids,you 6,000-pound lizard!
不!那是孩子不是敌人,你这个6000磅的蠢蛋!
No! What?
不!你想干吗?
What are you doing?Stop shooting!
你到底在干什么!停止射击!
Snotlout!Get that dragon under control.
小鼻涕虫!你给我管好你的龙!
This does not look good for the reigning Thaw festival champion.
这可不是融冰冠军该有的表现。
Both: Snotlout, Snotlout, oy, oy, oy!
鼻涕虫,鼻涕虫,噢噢噢!
And for the first time in Thawfest history, we have a tie.
今天,在融冰奥♥运♥史上第一次出现了平局
Tomorrow these two young Vikings will go head to head in an event
明天将是两个维京少年的双强争霸。
to decide the Thawfest champion.
来决定谁才是融冰奥♥运♥会的冠军。
Hi. I can't believe how lucky you are.
嗨。你太TM幸运了
You don't even belong on the stage with me.
这根本不是你能站的地儿。
That's it.Keep talking, Snotlout,
是啊是啊,接着说啊,小鼻涕虫。
as your family's winning streak goes up in smoke,
你家族的连胜纪录会被你毁的一干二净
just like your rings of deadly fire.
就和你那个什么死亡火圈一个下场
Hey, what's the matter?Yak got your tongue?
嘿,怎么啦?你的舌头不听使唤了吗?
- Hiccup.- Oh, he's crumbling under the pressure.
-卡嗝。-哦,他崩溃了
I can feel it.
我能感觉出来
What?
又怎么了
You know what I always liked about you, Hiccup?
你知道我为什么一直那么喜欢你吗,卡嗝?
You were always a gracious loser.
因为你一直是个输得起的人。
Who knew you'd be such a lousy winner?
鬼知道你怎么会因为取胜而变得让人恶心。
"Lousy winner."
“恶心的赢家?”
I'll be a great winner.
You see this, bud?Lighter, thinner.
你看见了吗,伙计?更轻,更细
Oh, this'll help us fly faster and turn quicker.
哦,这会让我们过弯和飞翔的速度变得更快。
I also stripped down your saddle.Light as a feather. But this...
我同样减轻了龙鞍的重量,它现在轻的像片小羽毛
but this is what's gonna make the most difference,
而这个,则会让我们脱胎换骨
a tail as thin as paper and even stronger than before.
薄于纸片而威力强劲的尾翼
We're gonna be able to cut and turn better
这让我们可以极速的升降
than we ever have.Snotlout won't have a chance.
小鼻涕虫一点儿赢的机会也没有
Remember, son, no pressure.
记住,儿子,没什么压力不压力的
- Snotlout!- Yeah. Hey, Dad.
-鼻涕虫!-哦,嘿,老爸
Just stretching out the hammies, you know.
我就是做做热身运动活动下筋骨
Did you ever hear the story
你有没有听说过
of when I almost lost the Thawfest games?
我在融冰奥♥运♥会上还有差点没拿成冠军的时候?
- No. I never did.- That's right.
-没,绝对没有。-那就对了
Because it never happened!
因为这从来没有发生过!
No Jorgenson has ever even come close to losing the Thawfest games.
乔根森家族的人绝对不能在融冰奥♥运♥会上败北
Don't you be the first.
你也不例外。
What are you looking at?
你看什么看。
Welcome to the final deciding event of this year's Thawfest games:
欢迎来到融冰奥♥运♥会,现在是最终赛事
The obstacle course race.
那就是超越障碍赛
Take it away, Gobber.
戈伯,你来解释下
The race will start here in the stadium. Where?
这个体育场是整个比赛的起点。
After the log dodge and the cliff climb,
在经过闪避滚木和攀岩的环节后
Hiccup and Snotlout will get on their dragons,
卡嗝和鼻涕虫会骑上他们的龙
loop around our flagship anchored off the coast,
围着停在海岸的战舰绕一大圈
slalom through the sea stack maze,then head back here.
再由水面滑行通过海上迷宫,然后回到体育场来
The first one to pass that finish line is the winner.
而首先撞线的人将是胜利者
Look at those goose bumps.
看看我激动的起的这些鸡皮疙瘩呀
Hey, uh, can I talk to you for a second?
嘿,呃,我能跟你说几句话吗?
No.
不能。
Okay. I just wanted to say have a good race
好吧,我就是想跟你说声加油。
- and may the best Viking win.- Oh. He will.
-还有希望最好的那个人能够胜出。-哦,我当然会赢了
Don't you worry your scrawny,little self about that.
你还是替你那小身子骨担心吧。
See you at the finish line, Hiccup.
我们终点见了,卡嗝
- Or maybe I won't.- All right. I tried.
-也可能连你的影也见不着。-好吧,我努力过了。
- If that's how you want it.- That's exactly how I want it.
-如果你非得这样的话。-我就是想这个样。
Vikings and dragons, take your positions.
维京运动员们和你们的龙,各就各位
On your mark, get set, and...
预备。。
Go!
跑!
Out of my way!
别挡道!
Whoa!
哇哦!
Ooh, rock to the face.
哦,正中脸盘。
I love a good rock to the face.
我喜欢被石头砸中脸的感觉
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
耶,就是这种感觉
- Oh!- He's falling!
-哦!-他在往下掉!
- Oh, we can't watch.- Whoa!
-哦,不能看不能看 -哇哦
Yeah, that's my boy.
干得好,儿子!
Okay, bud. We got a lot of ground to make up.
好吧,伙计。我们得抓紧追上他。
Let's go.
我们走。
Look at them go!
你看看他们飞起来的样子。
- He's closing in on Snotlout.- I can see that, Gobber.
-他快接近鼻涕虫了。-我看得见,戈伯。
Hey, how does that feel?
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表