剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
你听见了吗?哇啊!那是什么?
Did you hear that?Whoa! What's that?
亚丝翠,跳上来。
Astrid, hop on.
你这个带走我儿子的卑鄙小人。
You're a coward taking my son.
凡是我想要的东西我都要得到手!你知道的,史图伊克!
I take what I want!You know that, Stoick!
这回可不行。-呀啊!
Not this time.- Yah!
趁现在,卡嗝!把船烧了!
Now, Hiccup! Burn the ship!
伙伴们,我们上!随便什么尽管打!
Here we go, guys!Hit 'em with everything you've got!
卡嗝,你当时是怎么想的啊?-我在想。。
Hiccup, what were you thinking?- I was thinking...
我唯一需要做的就是找到无牙
all I needed to do was to get to Toothless,
只要我们在一起,一切都会好起来的。
and together, we'd be able to make things right.
他们骑着龙!
They ride dragons!
只要有了那个男孩,我们也可以驾驭龙族了!
We get that boy, and we'll ride dragons!
哦,他们回来了!
Oh, there they are!
嘿,看那些龙!-耶,龙!呜呼呼!
Hey, the dragons!- Yay, dragons! Whoo-hoo!
你听到了吗,伙计?你们回家了。
You hear that, bud?You're back home.
龙!龙!龙!
Dragons! Dragons! Dragons!
你们到底在欢呼些什么?
What are you cheering about?
你们不记得这些小畜生做过什么了吗?
Don't you remember what these beasts have done?
我记得。他们救了我们的命。
I do. They saved our lives.
我可能没法证明你做过哪些事。
And I may not be able to prove what you've done,
但我是永远不会忘记的。
but I will never forget it.
有趣的是,一夜之间,由你的死对头引发的攻击居然改变了很多事。
It's funny how an attack by your greatest enemy can change things overnight.
我本来是要去证明我们的龙永远不会伤害我们
I set out to prove that our dragons would never hurt us.
而他们却证明了他们将会永远保护我们。
What they proved is that they will always protect us.
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表