剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
- 你们两个到底怎么了
- What's going on with you two?
- 很简单 你知道这是什么吗
- Simple.You know what this is?
- 呃,勺子?
- Uh, a spoon?
- 不,这是我们俩的勺子
- No, it's our spoon.
就像这是我们俩的盘子 我们俩的斧子
Just like this is our dish and our axe
还有那头皮毛梳净吃饱喝足的我们俩的牛
And our well-groomed stuffed yak.
所有的东西都是我们俩的 我受够这些了
Everything is ours.I'm sick of ours.
我想拥有只属于我的东西 哪怕只有一次
Just once I want something to be just mine.
而现在,不好意思
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去打包一下我那半只牛然后离开
I have to go pack up my half of the yak.
- 走?去哪?
- Go? Where?
- 不知道
- I don't know,
去我那幽暗,沉闷又孤单的小角落
To my dark,soggy alone place,
不是躲起来哭
Not to cry.
我在这房♥子里留下太多的回忆了
This house has too many memories.
- 悍夫!
- Tuff!
- 幽暗,沉闷又孤单的小角落?唉
- "dark, soggy alone place"?Ugh.
- 好吧,我真的不想知道在哪里
- Yeah, I really don't want to know.
- 你把那头双头龙控制住了吗?
- Did you get that zippleback under control?
- 我们正在努力
- We're working on it.
- 为战死沙场而举杯!
- A toast to death in battle.
- 敬你的父亲!
- To your father!
- 敬奥斯瓦德!敬奥斯瓦德!
- To osvald!To osvald!
- 哼,随他的便吧 敬奥斯瓦德
- Fine. Whatever."to osvald!
敬奥斯瓦德!敬奥斯瓦德!
To osvald! To osvald!"
- 好了,趁着气氛好
- Well, on that cheery note,
咱们来把协约签了,好送你回去?
Shall we sign the treaty and send you on your way?
- 好主意!我们来签吧
- Great idea!Let's sign that treaty.
上龙血!
Bring us the dragon's blood!
- 呃,你刚才是说要龙血?
- Uh, did you say dragon's blood?
- 哈哈,开什么玩笑呢,呆哥
- Heh heh.Don't be ridiculous, dagur.
你父亲和我已经好久不用龙血签协约了
Your father and I haven't signed a treaty in dragon's blood
- 这难道还成问题了,史图伊克?
- Why would that be a problem, stoick?
除非,你已经不再杀龙了
Unless, of course,you don't kill dragons anymore.
- 我们当然杀龙了
- We still kill dragons.
- 问题是,我们杀了那么多龙
- The problem is we've killed so many,
结果方圆200里内一条龙也没了…
There isn't a dragon within 200 miles--
除了这个
Except that one.
- 双头龙!这是个好兆头!
- The zippleback!It's a sign!
一个首领一个头
A head for each chief!
多棒的事儿啊
It's gonna be amazing.
今晚,我们来猎龙!
Tonight we hunt dragon!
- 耶!耶!杀!杀!杀,杀
- Yeah! Yeah! Kill!Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀!杀!杀!
Kill! Kill! Kill!
- 你得赶在他前面找到双头龙
- You need to find that zippleback before he does.
- 小嗝嗝 你都听见悍夫怎么说了
- Hiccup,you heard tuffnut.
他去了他的那个幽暗,沉闷又孤独的小角落
He went to his dark, soggy alone place.
那可随处都是 不一定
That could be anywhere.Not really.
它只可能在一个地方
That could only be one place.
什么?你为什么不早说?
What?Why didn't you say something?
- 你为什么不早问?
- Why didn't you ask?
- 鼻涕虫,我们找了他们一整天
- Snotlout, we've been looking for them all day.
- 然后?要是你还不说的话
- And? And if you don't tell us
我就把你从龙背上扔下去!
Right now, I'm gonna throw you off that dragon!
- 别这么暴♥力♥
- No need to get violent.
他可能在那个失落的洞穴
He's probably at the lost cavern.
他们曾经在那里玩过 藏着还是死 的游戏
They used to play "hide and go kill" there
就在他们还小的时候
When they were kids.
- 亚丝翠,你和鼻涕虫去南面的入口
- Astrid, you and snotlout take the south entrance
小鱼腿和我去北边的洞口
Fishlegs and I will take the north.
- 我们走
- Let's go.Ugh.
- 好了,伙计,开始工作吧,搜索
- All right, bud,do your thing. Search.
- 这儿可真黑啊
- Pretty dark in here.
亚丝翠,你要想抓我的手话,来吧
If you need to hold my hand,astrid, it's okay.
- 当然,鼻涕虫
- Sure, snotlout.
- 哦,就像我想像中的那样柔软
- Ooh, soft as I thought it would be.
- 悍夫?
- Tuffnut?
- 哦,又是你们
- Oh, you guys again.
能不能别跟着我!
Would you quit following me!
- 暴芙!能不能别跟着我!
- Ruffnut!Would you quit following me!
- 你们听见了吗?
- Did you guys hear that?
- 啧,这叫做回声
- Duh. It's called an echo.
- 无牙 冲击波!
- Toothless,plasma blast!
你们在我的沉闷小角落里做什么?
What are you doingin my soggy place?
- 这是我的小角落
- This is my soggy place,
我才不想把这儿分你一块
And I'm not sharing it with you!
- 好了,听着,我们需要带你们
- Okay, listen, please.We need to get you guys
去找你们的龙…这非常重要
To your dragon--it's important.
- 巴夫和贝池惹上大♥麻♥烦了
- Barf and belch are in real trouble.
- 我可以去,但不能跟她
- I'll go,but not with her.
- 我也不想跟她一起去
- I'm not going anywhere with her either.
是!等等,啥?
Yeah! Wait. What?
- 你们不明白,你们两个都得去
- You don't understand,you both have to go.
伙计们,听着
Guys, listen.
不管你们喜不喜欢,你们彼此永远紧密相连
Like it or not,you're connected to each other.
而你们又与你们的龙亲密无间
And the two of you are connected to that dragon.
就像我和无牙一样
Just like me with toothless.
- 还有我和风飞 还有我们
- And me with stormfly.Us too.
- 我们可以给你们新的汤勺
- We can get you another spoon,
新的盘子,新的牛
Another dish,another stuffed yak.
但是巴夫和贝池只有这么一头
What we can't get you is another barf and belch.
- 呃…
- Ehh...
- 你觉得他们明白了吗?
- Do you think they got any of that?
- 好吧
- Fine.
你知道吧,我多吐了一点儿吐沫在手里
You know, I did spit a little more in my hand.
- 他们懂了 好了,我们走
- They got it.Okay, let's go.
没时间了
We're out of time.
- 什么事儿这么重要?
- So why is this so important, anyway?
- 那些蛮横人要宰了你们的龙
- The berserkers are hunting down your dragon
拿龙血来做墨水用
To use its blood for ink.
咋了?不是这样?
What? Is that not?what's happening?
- 他们在那儿
我们得在那儿把你们放下
- There they are. We gotta get you guys down there.
- 不要!
- No!
我们躲在这儿干什么?得去救我们的龙啊
What are we doing here?We have to get our dragon.
- 我们不能让蛮横人发现我们
- We can't afford to be spotted by the berserkers.
- 哈
- Hyah!
你怎么敢!
How dare you.
- 你怎么敢?
- How dare you?
这龙我们得一块儿杀
We're supposed to slay this dragon together,
所以我们得…
And that's what we'll do...
去竞技场,那才是杀龙的地方
In the arena,where dragon killing is done.
- 去竞技场!
- To the arena!
- 首领不能让他们
- The chiefs aren't gonna let them
杀了我们的龙…是不是?
Kill our dragon...Both: Is he?
- 他没的选 除非我们想个办法
- He won't have a choice,unless we can figure out a plan.
- 我有个主意 一个字…
- I have a plan.One word--
杀!哦!
Annihilate!Uhh!
钩牙!
Hookfang!
- 得了吧
- Or not.
- 事实上 可以试试
- Actually,that could work.
- 根据协约
- According to the treaty,
杀掉龙…
The killing of the dragon...
- 一定很…无趣
- Must be--bored.
我要右边的脑袋
I want the head on the right.
- 我要制止这一切
- I'm putting a stop to this.
如果要开战 那就开战吧
If it means war,it means war.
- 救命!有龙进攻!
- Help!Dragon attack!
- 龙来进攻我们了!
- The dragons are attacking!
- 怎么回事?
- What is going on?
- 高伯…龙进攻了!
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表