剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
No good, no good, no good, no good!
不好 不好 不好 不好
Sorry, Bucket.
对不起 高壮
But I have to get to Outcast island,
但是我必须回到天下会,
and nothing is going to stop me.
没有什么能阻止我
Whoa.
哇
We thought you'd been captured.
我们以为你被抓住了
I was, but I got away.
确实是,但是我逃走了
Well, it's good to see you safe and sound.
好的,能够看到你安全 听到你声音真是太好了
Get rid of her.
抓住她
What?
什么?
We don't need you anymore.
我们不需要你了
Savage, wait!
琛哥 等等
You do need me. I can prove it!
你还需要我 我能够证明给你看
You have the book, right?
你得到那本书了 是吗?
I've watched them. I've learned from them.
我仔细管擦过他们,我学习到了很多
Trust me, that book is only worth something
相信我,那本书只有你知道怎么使用
if you know how to use it.
才回有价值
Okay, never startle a sleeping Nadder.
OK,永远别惊吓一只睡觉的纳德尔
Hey, it's me, girl...
嘿,是我,乖乖
your old pal Heather.
你的老朋友新竹
You and I are going to go on a little trip.
你和我将会去一个小小的旅行
I'm... I'm just going to put this saddle on you.
我会...我会把这个安在你身上
Sorry, girl... no chicken tonight.
不好意思,伙计...今晚可没鸡肉
See? No big deal.
看?没事儿
Okay. Good girl.
好的 好女孩儿
That wasn't so hard. Now, let's go find Astrid.
这可不怎么难 现在 我们去找烈女吧
Come on, girl! Come on, Stormfly!
走吧 伙计 出发 风暴
Yeah, come on!
好的 出发
I want to go on record as saying
我要继续表明我的论点
I'm not so sure about this plan, Hiccup.
我觉得这个计划不妥 小瘸子
If you have another one, I'm open.
如果你有其它的计划 我虚心接受
I just think landing in a wild-dragon nesting ground
我只是觉得降落在一个野生龙的巢穴
is really going to freak Meatlug out.
会把肉球给吓坏的
Really?
是吗?
Well, how does she feel about flaming arrows and catapults?
是吗 那么遇到火箭和投石机她会有什么感觉呢?
Uh, yeah, she really doesn't like those either.
哦 是吗 她也不喜欢这些
Oh, you don't say.
你又没说
Tell you what, Fishlegs...
听着 胖子
when we get there, you just lay back
当我们到达那里,你就呆着别龙
and let real dragons do the work.
让真正的龙骑士来搞定
Yeah, you really have no idea
是吗 你难道不知道
what a swarm of angry wild dragons are capable of.
一群愤怒的野生龙会做什么吗?
You know what would be awesome?
你说什么事最棒的
Flaming arrows, catapults...
燃烧的弓箭 和投石机
And wild dragons
和野生的龙
And wild dragons.
和野生的龙
That makes three of you.
你们说了三个
Seems pretty straightforward to me.
对我来说 看起来直截了当
It's anything but straightforward, Alvin.
它肯定不是直截了当 雄霸
If there's one thing I've learned,
如果我只学到了一件事
it's that people will say anything to keep themselves alive.
那就是人们为了活命 会说实话
Isn't that right, Savage?
是不是啊 小琛
Right, as usual, Alvin.
没错 和以往一样 雄霸
See? Now, you say I need you
看见啦 你说我会需要你
to interpret what's in this book, to use it properly.
来解释书中所有 才能使用好它
I say it's nothing but a ploy.
我说这只是你的小伎俩
Fine. Give it a try.
好吧 那你自己试一试
You heard the girl.
你听到这个姑娘说的了
Uh, all right.
好吧
Seems easy enough. Uh, what kind of dragon is this?
看起来挺简单 先看这是一种什么龙
It's a Deadly Nadder. You need the page number?
这是致命纳德尔 你需要目录
Uh, nope, nope, nope. Right here.
恩没有 没有 没有 找着了
"Deadly Nadder...
致命纳德尔
"likes to preen, very sure of itself, constant grooming."
喜欢用喙梳洗 非常在意自己外貌
Hmm, all right, we'll appeal to its vanity.
好吧 我们会着手于它的虚荣
Uh, well, you, uh, certainly are a lovely girl.
好的 你 一个可爱的姑娘
Or are you a handsome boy?
或者你是一个帅气的小伙儿
Who can tell?
谁看得出来
Like I said, the book can only get you so far, Alvin.
就像我说的 这本书就能告诉你这些 雄霸
You see this, Fishlegs?
你看见了吗? 胖子
You got yourself all worked up for nothing.
什么都没有 你还担心了一晚上
Um, you were saying?
额 你刚才说什么?
Guys, remember, stick to the plan,
伙计们 记住 按计划行事
no matter how crazy it gets.
不管这计划有多么疯狂
Crazy? I love crazy. Bring it!
疯狂 我喜欢疯狂 来吧
Wait. What's the plan again?
等等..计划是什么来着
Now! Fire!
现在,开火
Sweet!
好的
Yes! We did it!
我们做到了
Stupid dragons.
一堆蠢龙
Would you just let go of the fish? I'll catch you!
你能吧这条鱼给丢了吗 我会接住你的
No! That's my lunch! Now!
不!那是我的午饭 快点
What is it?
干嘛呢
The book... I need it.
《龙之书》..我需要它
Well, I didn't memorize it!
你知道,我不可能全记得
Please be a Nadder. Please be a Nadder.
一定要是个纳德尔 纳德尔
Please be a Nadder.Please be a Nadder.
一定要是个纳德尔 纳德尔
Please be a Nadder.Please be a Nadder.
一定要是个纳德尔 纳德尔
Oh, great.
我去
Well?I'm waiting.
好了 我等着看好戏呢
All right, big boy, it's you and me.
好吧 大个 现在只有你和我了
Okay, check that off the list.
好的 那可不是计划之内的
How about the direct approach?
那么就直接接触吧
Our little Heather is feistier than I remember.
我们的小新竹比以前更有活力了
This isn't anything my soldiers haven't already tried.
这些我的手下都尝试过了
You'll need to do better!
你需要做得跟好
Oh!
欧
The one time I wish Snotlout was here. Snotlout...
第一次 我希望闹腾在我身边。 闹腾....
Well, that's the end of that.
我看结束了
Wait. Look.
等等 你看
These things don't budge!
这角根本掰不动
What?
什么?
I told you she knew what she was doing.
我告诉过你她知道怎么做
Yes, you certainly did.
是的 你当然说过
What do you say we get out of here?
我们离开这里怎么样?
Going somewhere, Heather?
去哪里 新竹?
As far away from this place as possible!
离这里越远越好
Without your parents?
不带上你的父母
Parents? She was telling the truth?
父母? 她说的事实
I might see my way clear to trading 'em for that book.
那么用你父母换这本书怎么样
Or you can leave, and I'll kill 'em.
当然你也可以离开 然后我杀掉他们
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
布谷 布谷
What are you doing?
你在干嘛啊?
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
布谷 布谷
Duh! That's our signal.
欧 这是我们的信♥号♥♥
Guys, we don't give the signal this time.
伙计们 现在不是给信♥号♥♥的时候
Astrid does. We talked about this.
烈女会给信♥号♥♥ 我告诉过你们
Like any of this matters anyway?
这些重要嘛?
She's almost an hour late.
她都晚了一个小时了
Oh, we never should have let her go.
欧 我们根本就不该让她去
Alvin must have figured out what was going on and...
雄霸肯定发现我们想干什么了并且...
Costume sucked. I told you guys.
化妆太差了 我早告诉你们了
Guys, she'll be here. It's Astrid.
伙计们 她回来的 她可是烈女
Well, let's have it.
好吧 把书给我
Send them over first!
先把他们送过来
Fine. Off you go.
好吧 随你便
Mom! Dad!
老妈 老爸
I'm a friend of Heather's. I'm here to help.
我是新竹的朋友 我是来帮忙的
You do realize I'll never let you out
你应该知道我不可能让你们
of here with that book?
带着那本书出去
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表