剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
这是和我开玩笑吗?
You have got to be kidding me.
Oh, 她喜欢清理耳朵.
Oh, she loves getting her ears cleaned.
我就知道该清理哪里.
I know just the right spot.
[火龙叫 ]
[Hookfang snorting]
火龙,你能停下来么?
Hookfang, will you just calm down?
我们真的在训练么?
Are we training or not?
Hey,小瘸子在哪里?
Hey, where's Hiccup?
在传授他的秘密课程.
Giving a private lesson.
我不知道他会教秘密课程.
I didn't know he gave private lessons.
有人上过他的课么?
Can anybody get in on that?
显然 只有她. 喔~
Apparently just her. Uh-oh.
好像公鸡窝里多了只母鸡.
Looks like there's another hen in the rooster house.
喔~耶 公鸡窝里多了只母鸡
Uh-oh, yeah, Looks like there's anotherhen in the rooster
...等等. 什么?
...wait, what?
没什么 她认为我嫉妒她,
Nothing. She thinks I'm jealous.
这太可笑了.
Which is completely ridiculous.
哦, 好吧好吧. 等等, 谁? 是嫉妒我吗?
Oh, right. Right. Wait, of who? Of me?
我是母鸡中的公鸡么?
Wait, am I the rooster or the hen?
相信我,我绝不会嫉妒.
Trust me. The lastthing I am is jealous.
早上好,伙计们!
Top of the morning, class!
今天大家怎么样?
How's everyone doing today?
你出现真是太好了.
Oh, nice of you to show up.
什么,我们昨天约好了.
What? Oh, we weresupposed to meet up.
对不起.
I'm so sorry.
真难玩.
Awkward.
Oh! 烈女在嫉妒她对么?
Oh! Astrid is jealous of the pretty one. Right?
那为什么要讨论公鸡和母鸡?
Why talk about hens and roosters?
新竹, 睡得好么?
So, Heather, sleep well?
很好,谢谢 烈女.
Very well. Thank you, Astrid.
这是你们的驯龙基地吗?
So, this is it. Your dragon training academy.
不. 这是我们的.
No. Our dragon training academy.
记住,我可称呼你为美女啊.
Remember, I called you the pretty one.
驯龙已成为
We've been training the dragons to
我们每日的生活的一部分.
become part of our everyday lives.
它们也都在这里.
And it all goes right in here.
真的吗? 一切?
Really? Everything?
Yep.事实上就是这的记录主管.
Yep. I'm kind of the log keeper. Log master.
他只是记下了小瘸子让他做的.
He writes down what Hiccup tells him to.
我也记下了自己的想法,谢谢.
I give it my own spin, thank you.
我能看看么?
Can I see it?
这是我的,谢谢.借过.
I'll take that, thank you. Excuse us.
小瘸子,我不认为我们该给她看
Hiccup, I don't think we should be showing her
所有有关我们龙的秘密.
all our dragon secrets.
烈女,这没事的.
Astrid, it's fine.
我只是不相信她. 你也应该不.
I just don't trust her. You shouldn't either
但我信任她. 所以你必须相信我.
Well, I do. And you should trust me.
胖子先生,《龙之书》的记录主管.
Mr. Fishlegs, log master of the Book of Dragons.
这样称呼可以么? 当然.
I can call you that, can't I? Absolutely.
告诉我,在《龙之书》里能找到哪些
Tell me, what would one find in the Book of Dragons
有关肉球的介绍?
about the magnificent Gronckle?
好的 有关肉球的...
Well, the Gronckle
它是属于 Boulder 科目的龙.
is a member of the Boulder class of dragons.
14英尺长, 18英尺的翼展,
14 feet long, 18 foot wingspan,
5,724 磅满满的爱(太激♥情♥了).
5,724 pounds of pure love.
过来,孩子. 别害羞.
Come on, girl. Don't be shy.
她太可爱了.
She's so cute.
但在战争中她表现如何?
But how does she perform in battle?
好吧,摸摸它的皮肤.
Well, feel her skin.
很厚实,坚固,如同盔甲一番.
It's thick, impenetrable, like armor.
喔! 也很有弹性.
Ow! It's also quite springy
那它的尾巴呢?
What about her tail?
看起来像是个武器.
Looks like it could be a weapon.
哦, 尾巴是 很硬,球状的. 致命的.
Oh, it is. Tough, bulbous. Deadly.
甚至可以当做大短棒.
It can even be used as a bludgeon.
哦. 听起来很凶猛.
Ooh. She sounds so fierce.
哦, 它很凶猛, 好吧.
Oh, she's fierce, all right.
只是表面. 但它的内心
On the outside. But inside...
十分温柔,如同玫瑰花瓣铺成的床一样.
she's a soft as a bed of rose petals.
不是么,我的孩子?
Aren't you, my little baby?
So, 老大, 再说一次怎么做?
So, Tuff, tell me how this works again?
Okay, 你快速转动他的脑袋,
Okay, you yank on his head,
他就会吐出恶心的气体,
he barfs up this really nasty gas,
然后我点燃它. 但千万别吸入它.
and I spark it. But don't breathe it in.
为什么不呢? - 你不会想知道.
Why not? - You don't want to know.
给我示意.
Just give me the signal.
什么示意? Um...
What's the signal? Um...
Man, 我总是忘记什么示意.
Man, I always forget that.
"开火"如何?
How about "fire"?
Wow, 你对这方面很擅长啊~.
Wow, you're really good at this.
比我妹妹好多了,
Much better than my sister,
她很容易被甩
who I could easily get rid of,
顺便再说一声 我是指很容易.
by the way... I mean, easily.
她和我长得很像
You know, she looks a lot like me.
有时我同时扮演我们两个人.
Sometimes I impersonate both of us.
Yeah. 我们为何不解决现有的任务呢?
Yeah. Why don't we focus on the task at hand?
好吧,准备好了? - 好了.
Right. Okay, ready?- Ready.
信♥号♥♥! 该死, 我是指开火!
Signal! Darn, I mean fire!
现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
一般情况,我们会多起来直到首领找到我们.
Usually, we hide till the chief finds us.
然后我们就有麻烦了.
Then we get in trouble.
我必须说,闹腾
I have to say, Snotlout,
你的龙给我的影响最深.
your dragon really is the most impressive.
Yeah,我知道,那么来谈谈我和你吧.
Yeah, I know. So, let's talk about you and me.
你还没感谢我救了你呢
You never did get to thank me for saving your life.
说得对. 谢谢你, 闹腾.
You're right. Thank you, Snotlout.
它多重?
So how much does he weigh exactly?
Oh, 它? 5,000 磅
Oh, him? 5,000 pounds, give or take.
它很丑. 记住了?
He's monstrous. Remember?
如他的骑士一般. 来场环岛之旅不?
Sort of like his rider. So tour of the island?
你和我,如何?
You and me? What do you say?
事实上,小瘸子和无牙已经带我了.
Actually, Hiccup took me on Toothless.
这真的很美.
It was beautiful.
So, 闹腾, 火龙是怎样喷火的?
So, Snotlout, how does this whole fire thing
通过点燃遍布他全身的分泌物
It's his spit. It coats his body.
让它全身着火, okay?
That's what lights him on fire, okay?
我会把它用在和你的约会中.
Between you and me, I use it on date night.
女士都爱这香味.
The ladies seem to love the smell.
你能控制得住它喷火么??
Can he flame up on command?
Oh,他能但就是不愿意听从.
Oh, he can. But he won't.
你这个大猪头.
Pig-headed dragon.
能给我一分钟?
Could you give me a minute?
Eh! Eh! Eh! 就一分钟!
Eh! Eh! Eh! Just one minute!
呃 呃 呃
Eh! Eh! Eh!
尽情享受吧!
Take as much time as you need!
来吧,无牙
Here we go, bud.
Oh,太完美了.
Oh, that's going to work perfectly.
嗯.
Hmm.
找到了.《龙之书》.
Gotcha. The Book of Dragons.
丑陋的噩梦. 肉球.
Monstrous Nightmare. Gronckle.
继续... 致命 Nadder.
Here we go... the Deadly Nadder.
锋利的尾脊.忠诚. 强大...
Piercing spines. Loyal. Powerful...
智慧.
Intelligent.
当然 也是致命的.
And, of course, deadly.
你在做什么?
What do you think you're doing?
Well.你想说什么吗?
Well. Are you gonna say somthing?
太抱歉了,小瘸子.
I am so, so sorry, Hiccup.
我正在清理你的房♥间,于是我找到了这本书
I was cleaning up your room, and I found the book.
我只是禁不住.
I couldn't help myself.
这没关系的, 新竹.- 没关系?
It's okay, Heather.- It's okay?
你这是什么意思, 没事?
What do you mean, okay?
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表