剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
你不能逼我!
You can't make me!
我靴子里可藏着把刀呢
I have a knife in my boot.
我靴子里没有刀
I don't have a knife in my boot.
可我不想再看到雾了
But no more fog, please.
好吧,那告诉我如何找到恶泽之地
All right, just tell me how I can find breakneck bog.
一路向东
Head due east.
你会看到一群排列成手型的岛屿
There's a group of islands in the shape of a man's hand.
大拇指就是恶泽之地
Breakneck bog is the thumb.
鼻涕虫,你和那姐弟俩带他回博克岛
Snotlout, you and the twins take him back to berk.
回博克岛?
Back to berk?
带着这个老笨蛋,还有这俩小笨蛋?
With this clown and those clowns?
你能照看下他吗?我们没的选了
Would you look at him? We don't have any choice.
万一遇到危险
And if anything happens,
你会庆幸还有他们帮你
You'll be glad you have them with you.
我想问
question.
剩下的人要干嘛?
What are the rest of us doing?
我们去恶泽之地
We're going to breakneck bog.
我把老妈给我的东西送你一件好不?
What if I gave you something from my mother?
不然我把老妈给你也行
Or I could give you my mother.
你喜欢她做的蟹肉饼不是吗
You know you love her crab cakes.
雾
The fog.
雾!
The fog!
我流泪了,亚丝翠
tears, astrid.
你就想看我哭是不是?
Is that what you wanna see?
看,我们到了
Look. There it is.
恶泽之地
Breakneck bog.
我们还等着吃三文鱼呢
Still waiting on that salmon.
你们跟这份活一样无趣
This job is lame. And so are you.
别哭了
Stop crying.
我不明白
I don't get it.
整座岛都转遍了
We flew all around the island.
却没看到船
No boat.
连船的遗骸都没有
Not even the remains of a boat.
你们知道谁把船移走了吗?
You know who would take a boat?
雾魔
A fog monster.
安静,伙计
Settle down, bud.
没事的,小肉球
it's okay, meatlug.
没事的
It's okay.
那是什么声音?
What was that?
想弄明白真♥相♥只有一个法子
Only one way to find out.
等等
Wait a minute.
你们不是要去找那个古怪可怕的声音吧
You don't go towards the weird, scary sound.
当然是,一向如此
Yeah, we do. We always do.
我讨厌这个“一向如此”
I hate that about us.
啊,白骨
Ugh, bones.
真是好极了
That's just perfect.
哇哦
Wow.
是约翰的船
Trader johann's ship.
哇哦
Wow.
他这船开得还真“偏”
He really got off course.
雾魔
Fog monster.
风飞!
Stormfly!
它们很害怕
They're afraid.
它们可是龙啊
And they're dragons.
所以我们该问问自己,我们在干嘛?
So we should ask ourselves, what are we doing?
船承不住它们的重量
That boat's not going to hold them.
我们得跳到船上,让龙待在下面
We have to jump down and send the dragons below.
真好,真是好极了
Great. That's just perfect.
呜!
Oof!
无牙,返回地面
Toothless. Ground.
待在你能听见爸爸的地方
Stay where you can hear daddy.
好,我们找到东西就离开
Okay, so let's just find this thing and get out of here.
我们要找一个上面有博克村饰章的箱子
We're looking for a chest with the berk crest on it.
介不介意解释下这个?
Care to explain that?
进船舱!
below deck!
这不就是一阵…骨头雨吗
Ah, it's just a little...Bone shower.
- 而且就下那么一阵儿。
- 骨头雨
- And it passed. - Bone shower.
只有我觉得这很古怪吗?
So I'm the only one who thinks that's weird?
呃…
Um...
好啦,是有点怪
Eh, okay, it's a little weird.
的确很怪
So is that.
好了,我们还是快点找箱子吧
Okay, let's just start looking for the chest and quickly.
这刮擦声听起来实在不太悦耳
That really doesn't sound like friendly scraping.
- 小鱼脚,我找到箱子了
- Fishlegs, I found it.
-哦,哦,谢天谢地
- Oh, oh, thank thor.
刚才有只手
There was a hand.
上面的皮肉被刮得一干二净
No skin.
All scraped off.
-它追来了!
- It's coming after us!
-躲起来!
- Hide!
藏那儿!
In there!
都别。。。喘气
Nobody...Breathe.
-我只想让你们知道,我爱你们
- I just want you to know
I love you guys.
-嘿,伙计们
- Hey, guys.
要“援手”吗?
Need a hand?
-啊!
- Ugh!
-啊!噢!噢!
- Agh!
Ow! Ow!
暴芙纳特,帮帮忙啊!
Ruffnutt, do something!
哦!哦!啊!
Ow! Ow! Ahh!
-好了,好了,住手吧伙计们
- All right, all right,
break it up, you guys.
-唉哟!哦!哦!
- Yeouch! Ow! Ow!
唉哟!
Ouch!
-让我先弄弄清楚,所有的事都是你搞出来的
- So let me get this straight.
This was all you.
那些骨头和摩擦声?
The bones, the scraping?
-正解,而这些动静是你搞出来的
- That's right.
And this was all you.
“哦!啊!唉哟!”
"ooh! Ahh! Eek!"
-事实上,大部分是我的声音
-好吧
- Actually, most of that was me.
- Okay.
你干嘛-干嘛要这么做!
你都想什么呢你?
Why--why would you do that?
What were you thinking?
-我是在报复你
- That I was gonna make
you pay for sticking me
把我和那个约翰绑一块儿
-他在哪?
With trader johann.
- Where is he?
-别担心,他好得很
- Don't worry about him.
He's fine.
-如你所见,我不会忘了这茬的
- Just so you know,
I'm not going to forget this.
那个蠢项链又是怎么回事?
And what's
with that stupid necklace?
-喜欢吗?
- You likey?
是我在桌子上找到的小玩意
Yeah, just a little something
I found on deck.
你想要的话我可以给你抢一个
I can grab one for you
if you want.
-哦,掉下去了
- Ahh, falling!
-哦,伙计
-哇哦
- Oh, man.
- Wow.
-啊
-大家都没事吗?
- Agh.
- Everybody okay?
跑!
Run!
-如你所见,这回真是雾,不是我们
- Just so you know,
this fog, not us.
-好吧,我承认我错了
- Okay, I'll admit.
我开始接受雾魔传说这回事
Starting to come around
on the fog monster theory.
嗨
Hi.
-我们还活着
- We're alive.
真的假的?
Right?
-哦!-哦
- Ow!
- Oof!
-咱们能不能先离开这儿啊?
- Can we please
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表