剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
我知道按照传统的办法应该用木头来修理船只
I know the conventional thinking when repairing a ship is wood,
但是如果你问问我的意见
but if you ask me,
当然没有比钢铁更好更结实的东西了
there's nothing like a good, old slab of iron.
没有东西可以击穿这个
Nothing's getting through this.
戈伯!你这是在干什么啊!
Gobber!What do you think you're doing?
完成表上的另外一项任务啊
Just checking another item off the list.
然后再往上多加一条之后要做的
And adding an item for later.
修理沉船
"Recover sunken ship."
明天同一时间我们再见?(PP;我恶趣味)
Same time tomorrow?
给你,老爸。
Here you go, dad.
哇哦,双重头疼啊
Wow, a two-block headache.
你看,老爸,我觉得你有点难为戈伯了
You know, dad, I think you're being a wee bit rough on gobber.
他才刚刚开始
It was his first day.
明天会更好啊
Tomorrow'll be way better.
哦,明天当然更好了,因为明天没有戈伯
Oh, it will be for me because it won't involve gobber.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我试图把方钉打进圆洞里
I tried to fit a square peg in a round hole,
然后他不仅弄沉了艘船,嘿给个女娃取名叫马格纳斯
and it sunk a ship and named a baby girl "magnus."
我不是说马格纳斯这歌♥名子不适合她
Now, I'm not saying she didn't look like a magnus,
但你试试把这话给她父母说去!
but try telling that to her parents.
我不敢相信你居然把他给炒了
I can't believe you let him go.
我们必须得帮帮他
Well, we've got to help him.
我们啥也不用做
"We" don't have to do anything.
另一方面,至于你
You, on the other hand,
要忙着给戈伯找个工作了
are going to be very busy finding a job for gobber.
你要把戈伯带到这儿来?
You're bringing gobber here?
他会很出色的。
He's gonna be great.
没人比他更了解龙
Nobody knows dragons like old gobber.
他把他的一生都花在。。你知道的,研究他们
He has spent a lifetime, you know, studying them.
要是我们能发掘下这点,或许我们都能成为更好的驯龙师
If we can tap into that, we'll all be better dragon trainers.
我回来啦,想我了咩?
I'm back!Did ya miss me?
首先,欢迎你的到来。
First of all, uh, welcome.
呃,然后,恩,有一个小问题
Uh, and second, uh, tiny question.
恩。。你怎么拿来你的这些。。。你知道的
Why, uh, did you bring your, you know...
屠龙工具。
Killing things?
我认为我们可以通过威胁他们的小命
I thought maybe we could train them...
来达到训练的目的
By threatening to kill them.
我老爸就是这么教会我游泳的
That's how my daddy taught me to swim.
开课啦
School's in session!
呃,我年轻的时候也不喜欢学校来着
Eh, I didn't like school either.
你们怎么了?
What's wrong with you guys?
呃,我们在龙背上整整骑了四个小时
Ugh, we've been riding our dragons for four hours.
在戈伯把他们吓走之后
It took forever to chase them down
要追上他们简直要花上一辈子了
after gobber scared them away.
唉,我很抱歉
Yeah, i'm sorry about that.
我实在是不知道该拿他怎么办了
I just don't know what to do with him.
你们俩个总是非打不可吗?
Do you guys always have to fight?
没关系。是我要她这么做的
It's okay, I asked her to do that.
我只是想试着恢复知觉
I was just trying to get the feeling back.
你还还不还这个人情了?
You gonna return the favor, or what?
我一骑无牙就是好几小时,
I've flown for hours on toothless,
可我从来没觉得有什么问题啊
and I've never had a problem.
那是因为你有龙鞍
That's because you have a saddle.
龙鞍!
Saddles!
龙鞍?我喜欢!
Saddles? I love it!
我有了好多想法
I've got so many ideas.
跟这些可不一样。它们是些更好的点子。
But not like these.Good ones.
我很高兴能看到你这么兴奋
I'm glad you're excited,
不过我仍然觉得我的设计里有些
but I still think there are some things
你能用得上的东西
in my designs you could use.
我是说,你对我倾囊相授
I mean, you did teach me everything I know.
的确
Exactly.
所以你应该放手让我做我最擅长的事才对
That's why you should let gobber do what gobber does best.
我从你还裹着尿布的时候就开始做鞍了
I've been making saddles since you were in diapers.
事实上,连你的尿布都是我做的
In fact, I made your diapers.
我知道你明白自己在做些什么
I know you know what you're doing,
但是你得记住,每头龙都是与众不同的
but keep in mind, every dragon is different.
-你得对症下药,因龙配鞍。。。-卡嗝
- So, you need to adjust the-- Hiccup.
-但。。-卡嗝
- But-- Hiccup.
-可我只是想。。。-卡嗝
- But I just think-- Hiccup.
也许你所知道的一切都是我教给你的
I may have taught you everything you know,
可我所知道的一切你可就不知道了。
but I haven't taught you everything I know.
我有斧头又有锤
I've got my axe, and I've got my mace
还有我深爱的丑媳妇
and I love my wife with the ugly face
我就是响当当的维京人
i'm a viking through and through
他只有真的很高兴的时候
you know, he doesn't sing that song
才会唱那首歌♥。
unless he's actually very happy.
我想我们做了件好事
I think we did a good thing.
好了,今天对大家来说都是令人激动的一天
All right, this is an exciting day for all of us.
戈伯一直在忙着。。
Gobber has been working hard to-
我想接下来大家还是比较想听艺术家自己来解说
I think they might want to hear from the artist himself.
在我这一生里曾做过不少鞍
I've made a lot of saddles in my day.
马鞍,驴鞍,现在是龙鞍
Horse, donkey, and now dragon.
而这些鞍可是些特制的鞍
But these saddles are special.
他们就像我的孩子一样
They're like my children.
就像,你把你的孩子绑到一头会着火的爬行动物身上
That is, if you strapped your child
骑着它
to a flaming reptile and rode it.
闲话少说
So without further ado...
哦,哇哦,戈伯
Uh, wow, gobber...
这。。。这跟我想的可差的有点远啊
This-this is certainly not what imagined.
那当然不一样了,我可是戈伯
How could it be? I'm gobber.
没人知道我脑子里想的是什么
Nobody knows what it's like to live in here.
-可这个不是。。。-没错
- But is that-- Yep.
火焰喷射器
Flamethrower.
没想到吧你,哈?
Didn't see that one coming, did ya?
呃,没,没,没想到。 这个是要装在龙身上的
Uh, no. No, not- Not for dragons.
实际上他们还内置了一个
They come with one built in, actually.
我知道,但是谁会嫌弃火力太猛呢?
I know, but can you ever really have too much firepower?
呃,给双子龙装投石机?
Uh, catapults for the twins?
显然不是什么好主意
Not such a good idea.
你可以的,好孩子。想象着它其实很轻
You can do it, girl. Think light.
哦,拜托
Oh, come on.
别告诉我我的鞍比小鱼腿还沉
You can't tell me my saddle is heavier than fishlegs.
我妈妈说我只是比较壮而已。
My mom says i'm just husky.
来吧,钩牙。你怎么了?
Come on, hookfang.What's wrong with you?
我受够了。谁来给我换龙骑骑
That's it.Someone's trading with me.
恩,当然没问题
Yeah, sure.
我得拿我这头完美的龙去换个愤怒的烤炉来看看
I'll trade my perfect dragon for an angry oven.
这个鞍实际上还不错
This saddle's actually pretty good.
你先试试号♥角再说
Wait till you try the horn.
不是吧,又来?
Really? Again?
不管怎么说,我觉得我们
So anyway, I think we're
真的需要做一些。。。
really gonna need to make a few-
改变。我想到你前头去了
Changes.I'm way ahead of you.
我想到了好多点子
I've got so many ideas.
他们挤得我头都要炸了
It's getting crowded up here.
我的个神啊
My odin.
这地方看上去比我们屠龙的时候还糟
This place looked better whenwe were killing dragons here.
是啊,我们差不多被戈伯蹂躏了个遍
Yeah, we sort of got gobbered.
好吧,你知道戈伯的。他本意是好的
Well, you know gobber.He means well.
只是总是好心办坏事
He just doesn't always do well.
你现在准备拿他怎么办?
So what are you gonna do about him?
我准备收拾下他的烂摊子,把他的活儿再重做一遍
I'm gonna clean up his messes and redo his work.
-听着,戈伯就像咱们的家人一样 -是的,我知道
- Look, gobber's like family.- Yeah, I know he is.
这就是为什么我不能把自己的意见说给他听的原因
That's why I can't say anything to him.
不,儿子。正因为如此,你才更应该告诉他
No, son, that's why you have to.
否则这对你,对戈伯都不公平
It's not fair to you,and it's not fair to gobber.
为什么非得让我告诉他?
Why do I have to say something to him?
你什么都没说,你只是把他丢给我了
You didn't.You just passed him off to me.
这就是族长的任务。分配工作。
That's what the chief does.He delegates.
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表