剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
这一切都是你造成的 ,瘦精
We're all out here because of you, Mildew.
如果我们要拿我们的生命去冒险 那你也要
If we have to put our lives at risk, then so do you.
你都没证据, 首领, 你不能每次
You have no proof, Stoick. You can't blame me every
你的龙出事都责怪我
time something goes amiss with your precious dragons.
好了 首领 你有什么计划
All right, Stoick, what's the plan?
小瘸子, 当我和瘸子固定住蛇颈龙的头部
Hiccup, when Gobber and I secure the Scauldron's head,
小弟用楔子会使其下颚打开 我们需要你....
Sven will wedge its jaw open. We'll need you to...
用容器收集满毒气....
Drain the poison into this bucket...
知道了 我们开始吧
got it. Let's get started.
这就是蛇颈龙最爱吃的
This is what Scauldron's eat.
我会将蛇颈龙引到船边的
It'll draw them to the boat.
恩,这根本不起作用 这真是太蠢了
Ah, this is not working. It was a stupid idea to begin with.
放松点 儿子 向我们以前那样轻松
Easy, son. That's not why we're were.
但 那是.....
But that is...
蛇颈龙
Scauldron.
我可能需要换一换我的内衣
I may need to change my skivvies again.
我们需要吸引蛇颈龙到甲板上来
We need to lure the Scauldron up on deck!
这下好了
That's great.
把它弄到甲板上 这样它就可以把我们都吃了!
Get it on the ship where it can have at us all!
瘸子 用这个固定它的脖子 我会套上他的角
Gobber, secure his neck with this. I'll lasso his horn.
它去哪里了?
Where did it go?
坚持足
Hang on!
坚持住 各位
Hang on, everybody.
小瘸子
Hiccup!
抓住你了
Got ya!
瘸子 就是现在
Gobber, here's our chance.
不能让这条龙回到水里
Can't let that dragon get back into the water.
噢,它可真有力量
Oh, he's a strong one.
小弟,我需要那个容器
Sven, we need that barrel now!
我拿到了
I've got the bucket.
小心,儿子....你可不要碰到毒气啊
Careful, son... you don't want to get that venom in you.
好的 我知道 老爹 ,如果碰到24小时会毙命
Yes, I know, Dad. I'll be dead in 24 hours.
小弟, 小心
Sven, look out!
小瘸子 在你后边
Hiccup, behind you!
老爹
Dad!
我抓住它的尾巴了
I got his tail.
小瘸子,抓住你老爹的绳子
Hiccup, grab your Dad's line.
明白
Got it!
把龙拉过来 用固定物把它嘴巴撬开
Pull him in! Use the mast to winch his jaw open!
瘦精 ,把罐子拿过来
Mildew, grab the bucket!
等一等, 我知道我要做什么....
Hold on! It's one thing for me to...
拿着那个罐子,不然我会把你扔到船外去
Grab the bucket, or I'll throw you overboard myself!
恩.....
Ah...
大家找好掩护
Everyone take cover!
掩护
Cover!
老爹
Dad!
它终于走了
He's gone.
你也可以说这是它
And you can bet the last place
最后一次来这个船上了
he's coming back to is this ship.
我们没拿到毒气
We didn't get the venom.
不,我们拿到了
Yes, we did.
快点给我解毒-哦,
Get this poison out of me!
不要急嘛
Oh, we will.
你能相信我们就只是站在这里
Can you believe we're all just standing around
等着那玩意儿从瘦精菊花里出现吗?
waiting for something to come out of Mildew's butt?
不 不 不 等等 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你能拿个小点儿的东西吗?
Isn't there something a little smaller you could use?
可能吧
Probably.
这声音预示着我们的龙将会痊愈
That's the sound of our dragons getting bette
我这辈子见过致命龙
I've seen a Nadder spine slice
用尖刺穿过人的眼球
through a man's eyeball like a grape.
也见过夜煞活生生
I watched my own arm get devoured
吞了我的胳膊
by a Monstrous Nightmare.
但是 刚才那个情景最让我恶心
But never, never have I seen anything so disturbing
那个老家伙的臭菊花
as that old man's bare behind.
这个 拿这个喂食你的龙
Here. Take this to your dragons.
我要去树林里发泄一下
I'm going into the forest to scream.
舍小家为大家, 瘸子
Way to take one for the team, Gobber.
放松点 老爹 一切都会好的
Relax, Dad. It's gonna be fine.
老爹 他们来了
Dad, they're coming around.
龙♥卷♥风♥
Thornado!
你感觉你怎么样? 伙计
How you feeling, bud?
真开心你痊愈了 伙计
Good to have you back, bud.
一种致命的花 一种蛇颈龙的毒药
A deadly flower, a venomous sea dragon,
和瘦精的菊花
and Mildew's butt.
我重来没想过我会在一天内
Three things I never really thought
对付这三种不相干的事
I'd have to deal with in the same day.
但是我会为我的龙做任何事
But I'll do anything for my dragon.
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表