剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
但他有可能到处乱转了那么一小会儿。。。
but it is possible he wandered off for a few...
几秒?-几分钟?
Seconds?- Minutes?
-_-几小时。。。
Hours.
哦,这可不能算一小会儿。。
Oh, that's way longer than minutes.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
是真的。大礼堂。那么多的回忆。。
It's true. The Great Hall.So many memories.
我的三个婚礼。她们三个的葬礼。
My three weddings.Their three funerals.
哦。。那些葬礼。-龙族一定在到处横冲直撞。
Oh... the funerals.- A dragon must have gone on a rampage.
我讨厌这么说,史图伊克,但是你必须得。。
I hate to say it, Stoick,but you're gonna have to...
我知道我该做些什么,戈伯。-我也是
I know what has to be done, Gobber.- So do I.
从今晚开始,每天晚上
Starting tonight and every night,
所有的龙都将被锁在学院里面。
I want all the dragons put in the Academy under lock and key.
什么?就这样?看看他们都做了些什么!
What? That's it?Look what they did!
这样做毫无意义。
This just doesn't make any sense.
龙不可能无缘无故来这里搞破坏的。
A dragon wouldn't just come in here and destroy the place.
我是说,食物都没有被动过。
I mean, none of the food was even touched.
我不知道龙为什么这么干
I don't know why dragons do what they do,
但是我不能再让他们来捣乱了。
but I'm not gonna let them do any more damage.
史图伊克,你必须把这些龙都关在笼子里,别无选择。
You had to cage the dragons, Stoick.You had no choice.
我知道。但对卡嗝来说,当我在惩罚这些龙的时候,好像是在惩罚他一样。
I know. But to Hiccup, when I punish them, I'm punishing him.
是啊。那个孩子觉得这些龙没有错。
Yeah. That boy thinks the dragons can do no wrong.
我只是希望他能理解
I just hope he understands
父亲总是为了儿子好
that when a father does what's best for his son,
但作为一个族长,我只能为村子着想。
a chief must do what's best for the village.
睡吧,小肉球。躺在你的床上
Sleep, little Meatlug in your bed ?
美味的小石头在你的梦中跳舞
where yummy little boulders dance in your head
平时都有用的啊。我们整个睡眠习惯都被打乱了。
That usually works.Our whole bedtime routine is upset.
她甚至连我的脚都不来舔一下,多亏了。。
She won't even lick my feet, thanks to...
看好了,小鱼腿。
Watch it, Fishlegs.
至少我的龙不需要摇篮曲和小毛毯
At least my dragon doesn't need a lullaby and a blankie.
事实上,都是你的错。害得我们的龙都要睡在监狱里。
Actually, it's your fault that all our dragons have to sleep in jail.
是啊,你可没看到我们的龙到处横冲直撞搞破坏。
Yeah. You don't see our dragon going on a rampage and wrecking stuff.
好吧,至少没破坏什么重要的东西。
Well, not any good stuff.
我不认为是龙破坏了大礼堂。
I don't think a dragon wrecked the Great Hall.
或者偷了靴子。-我们没人这么想过。
Or stole the boots.- None of us wants
但是卡嗝,你都看到那些证据了。
to believe it either, Hiccup,but you saw the proof.
什么证据?你也看到了那些脚印。
What proof? You saw the footprints too.
也可能是双头龙干的。
They were supposed to be made by a Zippleback,
但是那些脚印还没有我的脚印深。
but they were no deeper than mine.
看看这个。我都能躺进去了。
Look at these.I could lie down in them.
好吧,关于为什么龙会留下浅浅的脚印我们可以有很多解释。
Well, there could be a lot of explanations why a dragon made shallow footprints.
比如,你好~他正准备偷偷摸摸的做点啥
Like, hello!He was trying to be sneaky.
好吧,那你怎么解释大会堂的事?
All right, well, how do you explain the Great Hall?
小鼻涕虫,拜托做点什么让他冷静下来。我们都在想办法呢。
Snotlout, do something about him, please. We're trying to think over here.
好吧。我放弃思考了,思考可真“开心”。-_-
Yeah, I gave up thinking.Never been happier.
鼻涕虫!-我可不是他的老大。
Snotlout!- I'm not the boss of him.
他生气的时候都会这样。
He always does that when he gets angry.
或者说还有横冲直撞的时候。。
Or goes on a rampage.
这就能解释大礼堂的事了。我得告诉爸爸去。
That's how I can explain the Great Hall!I gotta tell my Dad about this.
请听我说完,爸爸。
Just hear me out, Dad.
当一个烈焰狂魔抓狂的时候
When a Monstrous Nightmare gets mad,
他的身体会迸发出火焰。看看这些墙壁
his whole body bursts into flames.Look at these walls.
没有一点烧焦的痕迹。-卡嗝,在我得到确凿的
Not one single scorch mark.- Hiccup, until I have solid proof
也就是别的什么证据之前,这些龙都要被锁起来
that it was something else,the dragons stay where they are.
着火了!
Fire!
是军♥火♥库!拿些水桶来!
The armory!Grab some buckets!
无牙?
Toothless?
就是他!他把军♥火♥库点着的!
It was him!He set the armory on fire!
无牙?
Toothless?
我们所有的武器都烧没了!
Every one of our weapons, gone!
普鲁登斯!我亲爱的小可怜,对不起。
Prudence!My poor darling. I'm so sorry.
你本该有一个漫长的嗜血生涯。
You should have had a long, bloodletting life.
她本不该死,戈伯。
She didn't have to die, Gobber.
卡嗝的龙害的我们手无寸铁。
Hiccup's dragon left us utterly defenseless.
噢!-哦,不!
Aw!- Oh, no!
太可怕了!-爸爸,你知道无牙不会做这种事的。
This is awful!- Dad, you know Toothless wouldn't do this.
当然,史图伊克,听听你儿子说的,就因为这我们才陷入了这么大的麻烦中!
Sure, listen to your boy, Stoick.That's what got us into this mess.
看看你把龙单独留在外面等的时候他都干了些什么
See what happens when you leave your dragon all alone to wait outside?
你说什么?赛迪!
What did you say?Sadie!
哦,我猜你的抹(别人的)脖子生涯结束了。
Oh, I guess your throat-slicing days are over.
唉。这些龙已经搞了这么多破坏了。
Ahh. These dragons have done too much damage.
让他们继续留在博克岛上实在太不安全了。
It's no longer safe to have them on Berk.
我想让他们离开。-什么?
I want them gone.- What?
终于等到这一天了!
Finally!
把他们召集起来,带他们去龙之岛。
Round them up, and take them all to dragon island.
最迟到明天晚上,博克岛上将再没有龙的存在。
By the end of the day tomorrow,there will be no more dragons on Berk.
哦!未来的生活多么美好啊~
Oh!What a glorious day that will be.
开派对啦!
Party at my house!
就是现在!
It's about time!
别忘了,小伙子。在你把龙都驱逐之后
Don't forget, boy.Right after you drop off your dragon,
你还得来修我的屋顶。这么做是不对的。
you'll be fixing my roof.This is wrong.
我知道。这糟透了。这是我人生中最糟糕的一天。
I know. It's horrible.It's the worst day of my life.
不,亚丝翠,有些事不大对头。
No, Astrid. Something here doesn't add up.
我只知道我快要失去我的龙了。
All I know is I'm losing my dragon.
目前来看,暂时是这样。但是我。。我需要时间去处理这一切。
For now. Yeah, okay.But I-I just need time to fix this.
你到底在说些什么?都完了。
What are you talking about? It's over.
忘了它吧。都结束了。-是啊,忘了它吧。
Forget it. It's over.- Yeah. Forget it.
我会想你的。
I'm gonna miss you.
好吧,小肉球。
Okay, Meatlug.
如果饿了,这儿有好多石头可以吃。
There's plenty of rocks if you get hungry,
还有,不要吃石灰石。
and don't eat any limestone.
你吃了会闹肚子的。
You know it doesn't agree with you.
坚强点,伙计。我知道你会想我的。。
Be strong, buddy. I know you're gonna miss me...
好吧。
Okay.
他哭了,他的内心在哭泣。
He's crying.He's crying on the inside.
为了你我会回来的。我保证。
I'll be back for you.I promise.
不,伙伴。你得呆在这儿照顾其他的龙。
No, bud. You gotta stay here and take care of the other dragons.
一切都会好起来的,无牙。相信我。
It's gonna be okay, Toothless.Trust me.
我一直在想着米尔度说过的话
There's something Mildew said that I can't stop thinking about.
他说:看看
He said, "see what happens
你把龙单独留在外面等的时候他都干了些什么
when you leave your dragon to wait outside?"
他知道军♥火♥库烧着之前无牙没和我在一起。
He knew Toothless wasn't with me just before the armory fire.
所以...所以说他住在岛的另一头
So...So he lives on the other side of the island.
那么他当时留在镇上干什么
What was he doing in town,
还有他是怎么知道着火之前我们在哪儿的
and how would he know where we were before the fire?
你真的认为是他放的火?
You really think he set that fire?
我认为所有的事都是他搞出来的。而且我认为,他做出这些事情
I think he did all of it,and I think he did it
是为了让我的父亲将龙赶出博克岛。
so my Dad would get rid of all the dragons.
这可是非常严重的指控。你怎么证明它呢?
That's a pretty serious accusation.How are you gonna prove it?
老婆。老婆
Wife. Wife.
老婆。
Wife.
唔。
Hmm.
好吧,米尔度真是品位独特
Well, Mildew definitely has a type.
这是什么..
What the...
女士们,我回来了~哦!你刚才说什么来着
I'm home, ladies!Oh! What's that, you say?
没事?太完美了.
Nothing? Perfect.
唔。
Hmm.
哦,这些小东西可帮了我们大忙了,对不对,冯格斯
Ahh, these served us well,didn't they, Fungus?
要扔掉他们真是太可惜了。
Shame we have to get rid of them.
未完待续
To be continued...
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表