剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表
她居然在读《龙之书》!
She's reading the Book of Dragons!
烈女.不是吧,想开点. - 我?
Astrid. Come on, lighten up. - Me?
她鬼鬼祟祟地偷看我们的资料.
She's the one sneaking around, looking at our stuff.
真的? "鬼鬼祟祟地"?
Really? "sneaking around"?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我是指昨晚.在我家附近?
I'm talking about last night. Near my house?
那是我,我睡不着,
That was me. I couldn'tsleep,
所以我起来散会步.
so I went for a walk.
我做了噩梦
I was having terrible nightmares.
我能想象.
I can imagine.
真的这样吗?
Is this really happening?
Okay,烈女, 够了.
Okay, Astrid, that's enough.
好吧, 小瘸子. 就这样.
You're right, Hiccup. It is.
真抱歉.
I'm sorry about that.
不,该我道歉.
No, I'm sorry.
看那本书是我的错误.
I was wrong to look at your book.
着多大点事.我相信你.
It's no big deal. I trust you.
"慢慢接近致命
Nadder...""Approach the Deadly Nadder slowly..."
Spines. 正如书中所说的尾椎.
Spines. Just like the book said.
站在盲点.
Stay in the blind spot.
我听说你喜欢这个.
I hear you like that.
你对我的龙做了什么?
What are you doing with my dragon?
喔!
Uhh!
你真的很喜欢偷偷跟着别人.
You really like to sneak up on people.
只跟那些该跟的人.
Only the ones who deserve it.
别装无辜.
And don't give me your innocent routine.
我不会考虑的.
I wouldn't think of it.
你太聪明了, 烈女.
You're way too smart for that, Astrid.
我觉得你的龙喜欢我.
I think your dragon likes me.
后会有期, 风暴.
See you later, Stormfly.
真的么? 它哪里忠诚了?
Really? Where's the loyalty?
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
太棒了,现在怎么做呢?
Great. Now what?
熊新竹
Heather.
"你的龙喜欢我." Grrr!
"I think your dragon likes me." Grrr!
没有人能分开我和我的朋友.
No one messes with me and my friends.
这太愚蠢了. 等等.
This is stupid. Wait.
有艘天下会的人的船.
That's an Outcast boat.
琛哥
Savage!
对龙你了解了多少?
What have you learned about the dragons?
我学了很多, 琛哥.
I've learned a lot, Savage.
但还有.
But there's something else.
能让 雄霸 非常高兴的.
Something that's going to make Alvin very happy.
我在听.
I'm listening.
他们有本《龙之书》.
They have a book.A Book of Dragons.
里边有所有的东西.
Everything
雄霸希望知道的
Alvin could ever hope to learn
有关如何控制龙.
about controlling dragons.
书在哪里?
Where is this book?
我现在没有,不过会有的.
I don't have it. But I will.
我发誓. 只是...
I promise. I just...
我只是需要更多的时间.
I just need a little more time.
雄霸 可没有耐心.
Alvin isn't known for his patience.
他不乐意地去等待.
He won't be happy having to wait.
求你了. 你必须相信我.
Please. You have to trust me.
当我带著书回到天下会的时候,
When I get back to Outcast island with that book,
这份等待将是有价值的.
the wait will be worth it.
我得走了.
I better go.
Ow! 什么?
Ow! What?
你为什么要那样做?
Why would you do that?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
拯救我们自己.
Saving our butts.
我刚看见 新竹和天下会的人交谈.
I just saw Heather talking to Savage.
她与天地会联手.
She's working with the Outcasts
什么? 她在楼上睡觉.
What? She's upstairs sleeping.
Oh, yeah? 我们走去看看.
Oh, yeah? Let's go find out.
Hey,伙计们. 还好么?
Hey, guys. Is everything okay?
嗯, 新竹. 一切都好.
Yes, Heather. Everything's fine.
烈女, 你看错了吧?
Astrid, don't you think it's possible you saw something else?
我知道我看见了什么,
I know what I saw.
她不如你所想象的那样.
The girl is not who you think she is.
那她是谁呢?
So who is she then?
我不知道,没人会知道.
I don't know. Nobody knows.
她神秘地冲上了海滩
She just mysteriously washed up on our beach.
你不认为很奇怪么
You don't find that strange?
没有啊.因为她的船被海盗抢走了
No, because her ship was taken over by pirates.
她家所在的整个岛都被围攻了.
Her whole island is under siege.
被"围攻"的是你脑子吧
The only thing "under siege" is your brain.
你没想明白吧.
You're not thinking clearly.
Oh, 真的吗? 我?
Oh, really? Me?
小瘸子, 那些天地会的人随时会来进攻!
Hiccup, the Outcasts could be attacking any minute!
烈女,我只知道, 那就是...
Astrid, if there's one thing I know, it's this...
新竹没和天地会的人一伙
Heather is not working for the Outcasts.
真有意思.
Interesting.
这完全没头绪,对吧?
no rhyme or reason to that thing, is there?
它只是想着火时就着火.
It just... catches fire at will.
所以我们需要那本书.
That's why we need the book.
他说那个男孩所知道的
She says everything the boyknows is
都记在了那本书中.
documented in its pages.
如果我们能拥有它就能控制任何一种龙.
If we have it, we can control any dragon.
Eh,为什么我现在没这本书呢?
Eh, then why aren't I holding this book ?
- 会有的. - 好.
- You will be. - Good.
因为那决定了你的生死.
Because your life depends on it.
我讨厌他那样说.
I hate it when he says that.
Hey, 父亲,你看见书了么?
Hey, Dad, have you seen the book?
孩子你是指那本?
You'll have to be more specific, son.
《龙之书》
The Book of Dragons.
我翻遍了也没找到
I can't find it anywhere.
它走了!(小瘸子真屌♥丝 )
She's gone!(以为女神会垂青他)
- 新竹? - 不 ,是 风暴.
- Heather? - No. Stormfly.
无知的人偷了我的龙!
Little miss innocent stole my dragon!
Oh,太糟了.
Oh, this is bad.
太糟了太糟了太糟了
This is bad, this is bad, this is bad!
这真是大悲剧.
This is catastrophic.
如果 雄霸 得到那本书 他不会的.
If Alvin gets that book... He won't.
新竹.我不敢相信.
Heather. I can't believe it.
我也是.
Me either.
她是怎么离开的?
How could she walk away from this?
为什么我没看到呢?
How could I have not seen it?
因为你的大脑被"围攻"了
Because your brain was "under siege."
你知道那意味着什么嘛?
Do you even know what that means?
知道. 不知道 .
Yes. No.
这情况并不乐观,对吧?
It's not good, right?
不.是很不好
No, it's not good.
烈女, 听我说...救它.
Astrid, look...Save it.
除非你帮我
You can apologize when
救回我的龙.
you get me my dragon back.
好吧,我们出发,
All right, let's go.
不能让她到达天下会.
We can't let her reach Outcast island.
Whoa! 放松, 孩子!
Whoa! Easy, girl!
我们永远都赶不上.
We're never going to catch them.
风暴 飞得太快了.
Stormfly is too fast.
是你的话肯定很快.
When you're riding her, definitely.
而陌生人就不同了.
Not with a stranger.
前面那是什么?是新竹!
What's that up ahead?It's Heather.
她会为我的无牙
And is she ever going to be sorry
提速而后悔的.
she helped me with Toothless's speed.
我会紧跟你.
I'll get you in close.
那是鸡肉吗?
Is that chicken?
那是你...?
Is that what you've been...?
剧集 | 驯龙记:伯克岛的龙骑手(2012) | 导航列表