剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
I must visit this field some day.
然后放把火烧了它
And set fire to it.
这次你派了克雷兄弟帮里 哪个便宜货来干这事
Which one of the cut-price Kray brothers have you got on this one?
那个...
The...
年轻的那个
The younger.
是啊 怪不得我收到一连串投诉
Yes, well, no wonder I've had a litany of complaints.
有个不受控制的家伙掺和进来
With that fucking chaos factory in the mix.
我已经告知他我没法永远保护他了 长官
Well, I've made him aware that I cannot protect him forever, sir.
就算他拿你当避孕套用 你也保护不了他
You couldn't protect him if he used you as a condom.
那个八卦女处理了吗
Has the sniffer woman been dealt with?
阿莫斯去悄悄谈过了
Amos had a quiet word.
很好 那孩子呢
Splendid. And the child?
把她安顿在安全的屋里了 长官
Tucked up in the safe house, sir.
为什么没人向我报告
Why wasn't I informed?
给我发了证明吗
Sent proof?
我知道这难以置信
I know it's hard to believe,
但是就连我也得偶尔向上汇报给部长
but even I have to occasionally report upwards to the minister.
抱歉 我提醒自己了 需要...
Apologies. Note to self. Better...
更好的沟通
better communication needed.
是啊 - 是的
Yes. - Yeah.
也许我们该建个WhatsApp群
Maybe we should start a little WhatsApp group.
其实那是个...
Actually that's a...
好主意
that's a great idea.
我可以记下来 我应该 还有你的手♥机♥号♥码...
I can make a note, and I think I still have your mobile number--
从我桌子上滚开
Get off my table.
我们的目标在哪儿
Where is our target?
仍然在逃 长官 但我们会找到他的
Still in the wind, sir. But we'll find him.
那我就只能安抚我这边 告诉他们疯子正在掌管疯人院 是吧
I'll just reassure everyone my end the lunatics are running the asylum.
你告诉他们我们能搞定
You tell them we've got this.
是的 我再加一句 小小的“加油 姑娘”
Yes, and I'll add a little, "You go, girl."
让气氛轻松点
Just to keep things jaunty.
马利克 你知道我怎么想吗
Do you know what I think, Malik?
我觉得你几乎无法控制这个局面
I think you're barely in control of this situation.
我觉得你得把你那汗津津的 小屁♥股♥挪回牛津
I think you need to get your sweaty little arse back to Oxford,
去管好你现场的那个特工
and take control of your agent in the field
免得他把一辆满载学生的校车给炸了
before he blows up a packed school bus,
然后我们都丢了饭碗
and we all lose our fucking jobs.
也许回到发生那件可怕事件的办公室
Maybe it wasn't a totally awesome idea
不是一个很好的主意
going back to the office where the horribleness happened.
我脑子里一直在重播那一幕
I keep replaying it in my mind.
恢复创伤性记忆可能非常...
Recovering traumatic memories can be very...
那个词叫什么来着
What's that word...
脑子迷糊糊的 你懂吗
brain fuzzy, you know?
不 这个记忆不一样
No. Except this one.
它每一次重现都更加清晰
It gets clearer each time.
好像我还得再回去似的 威儿
Like I had to go back there again, Wigs.
我只是不...
I just don't...
我不认为他是自杀的
I don't think it's suicide.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
是啊 我...
Yeah, I d...
我认为不是
I don't think it is.
是啊 大声说出来我感觉好多了
Yeah, I feel better for saying that out loud.
很好 那很好 - 是的
Good. That's good. - Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God.
可是所有人都表现得
You know, except that everyone is acting
好像我精神错乱了 - 什么
like I'm deluded. - What?
就好像 马克觉得我去找黛娜 简直是神经病一样
Like, Mark thinks me looking for Dinah is some kind of psychosis.
什么...
What...
就连乔的办公室的那个警♥察♥
Even the policeman at Joe's office treated me
也把我当作需要爱好的白♥痴♥对待
like an idiot in need of a hobby.
那你对此感觉如何
And how do you feel about that?
天啊
Oh, my God.
什么 - 你在用你社工的腔调
What? - You're using your social worker voice.
什... - 你也觉得我疯了
Wha-- - You think I'm crazy too.
什...我没那么说 - 我的天
Wha... I didn't say that! - Oh, my God.
说了 你刚说了 - 不...
Yes, you just did. - No, no, no.
而且我绝不会用那个词
And I would never use that word.
说实话 我只是觉得也许...
Honestly, I just think maybe...
你可能有一点点情绪不稳定
you might have gone a tiny bit wonky.
好吗
Okay?
那只是一场煤气爆♥炸♥ 莎 - 好吧
It was just a gas explosion, Sare. - Okay.
说实话 鲁菲昨晚又给我解释了一遍
Honestly, Rufey explained it all again to me last night.
等这一切过去 黛娜很可能 会完好无损地出现
And Dinah will probably show up completely fine after all this blows over.
还有可怜的乔西尔弗曼
And poor Joe Silvermann.
莎 他当时肯定处于极度绝望的状态
Sare, he must've been in a really dark place.
我只是觉得...
I just think...
我觉得你该放手了
I think you've just got to let it go.
放手吧
Let it go.
好吗
Okay?
在我十岁时 发现我爷爷死在马桶上
You know, when I was ten, I found my granddad dead on the toilet.
我知道这事
I know.
直到20年后 我才在格拉斯顿伯的
You know, and I only released that trauma 20 years later
一个死藤水治疗小屋里走出那创伤
in an Ayahuasca healing hut in Glastonbury.
然后 看看现在的我
And, you know, look at me now.
我有了鲁弗斯
I've got Rufus.
莎拉
Sarah?
嗨 露西
Hey, Lucy!
露西 - 她是幼儿班的其中一位妈妈
Lucy? - One of my playgroup mums.
说实话 她有点讨人厌
Bit of a cow, to be honest.
脾气非常乖戾
Very dark energy.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, lovely.
嗨 - 你好吗
Hey. - How you doing?
你认识莎拉吗
Do you know Sarah?
我们见过面
We've met.
再见 下周见 拜拜 格雷茜
Bye. I'll see you next week. Bye-Bye, Gracie.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye-Bye, darling.
再见 - 格雷茜
Bye. - Gracie.
她不是黛娜
Not Dinah?
莎拉 你没事吧
Are you okay, Sarah?
我一直在寻找的那个孩子根本就不是她
I've been chasing a kid, and it's not even her.
根本不是她
It's not even her.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我是个白♥痴♥ 很抱歉
I'm a fucking idiot. I'm sorry.
非常抱歉 - 不
I'm so sorry. - No.
非常抱歉 我不知道自己在做什么
I'm so sorry. I don't know what I'm doing.
莎 - 天啊 我不知道自己...
Sare. - Oh, my God. I don't know what...
西尔弗曼必须死
Silvermann had to go.
我本可以提出更合乎情理的做法
I might have suggested something more plausible.
阿克塞尔是个杀手
Axel's an assassin.
他是个精神变♥态♥
He's a psychopath.
而且对我们不利
And not in a good way.
你已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
好了 你在哪儿
Right, where are you?
卫星导航说我已经到了
Satnav says that I'm here.
我的老天
Oh, my good God!
你这该死的从哪儿...
Where did you fucking...
让开
Move.
行
Right.
把这奇怪的学校视察搞完吧
Let's get this weird school inspection over with.
去你的白♥痴♥
Fucking numpty.
车来咯
Here it comes.
我想我的泰迪熊
I miss my teddy.
我知道 我知道你想它了
I know. I know you do.
呜...
Vroom. Vroom.
斯蒂芬 你看
Steph, look.
你好
Hello.
好了 对
Right. Yeah.
这“幼儿园” 还是个蒙特梭利风格啊 是吧
Well, this is quite the Montessori, isn't it?
你应该给她带点手指画颜料什么的
You could've brought her some finger paints or something.
你怎么回事啊 是你说要确保她安全的
What's your problem? You said keep her safe.
这样很安全 她有个玩具
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表