剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
Don't you worry.
我自有打算
I have plans of my own.
正如丘吉尔所说
As Churchill once said,
“绝对不可浪费一场好危机”
"Never let a good crisis go to waste."
欢迎加入私营界
Welcome to the private sector.
在看到影像前 我对此类活动毫不知情
I had no intelligence about these activities until I saw the images.
也就是说 完全没有预警
So, no prior warning.
等一等
So, hang on.
你是要我们相信 在这之前
You're asking us to believe that until today you had absolutely
对于政♥府♥批准对我军士兵
no idea that the government had sanctioned
进行致命化学武器测试一事 你完全不知情
lethal chemical weapons testing on our troops.
不知情 完全不知情
No. No idea.
那让我们来看看网络上流传的
Well, let's take a look at some of the footage then
部分视频内容
that's been posted online.
需要提醒观众 部分画面可能引起不适
And I should say that viewers may find some of these images disturbing.
救救我
Someone help me.
搞什...
What the...
喂 看着我
Oi, look at me.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
部长
Minister.
请问你对这些震撼的新影像作何回应
I have to ask your reaction to these shocking new images.
是的 抱歉 不好意思
Yeah, sorry. Excuse me.
这种事根本不该发生
This should never have been allowed to happen.
在我的任期内 绝不会重演
And on my watch, it never ever will happen again.
我愿再次向受害者家属
And I'd like to reiterate my pledge to the families of the victims
以及全体英国人♥民♥郑重承诺 我们能够也必将改进
and to the people of Britain that we can and we will do better.
感谢你 国防部长塔里亚罗斯
Defense Secretary Talia Ross. Thank you.
部长
Minister?
车在那边
The car's that way.
来自威廉堡的早8点列车刚刚抵达...
The 0800 train from Fort William has just arrived at...
要不这样 咱们凑个整 就算两千
So, how about we just round it up to two grand?
额外开销实在不少
A lot of extra expenses incurred.
什么 你居然一直在给我记账
What? You've actually been charging me?
请于28日内付款
Payment within 28 days.
用韦恩的话说:“这下可炸锅了”
As Wayne would say, "It's popping off."
(化学武器丑闻视频泄露)
好 准备好了吗 - 好了
Okay, ready? - Ready.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
大家好
Hey, everyone.
嗨 - 这是黛娜
Hi. - This is Dinah.
你好 黛娜 我是艾拉 - 你好 艾拉
Hi, Dinah. I'm Ella. - Hi, Ella.
来 孩子们 打个招呼 见见你们的表妹
Come on, kids. Say hi. Meet your cousin.
你好
Hi.
天啊 看看你 我喜欢你的连衫裤
Wow. Look at you. I like your jumpsuit.
好的
Okay.
好了 听着 黛娜
Right. Listen, Dinah.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be all right.
后会有期
I'll be seeing you
好了 去吧
Okay, off you go.
嘿 这是谁啊 - 泰迪
Hey. Who's he? - Ted.
泰迪
Ted?
你好 泰迪
Hi, Ted.
泰迪喜欢吃鸡块吗
Does Ted like chicken nuggets?
在那小咖啡馆里
In the small café
在街对面的公园里
In the park across the way
那儿童旋转木马
The children's carousel
佐伊
Zo??
佐伊
Zo?!
许愿井边
The wishing well
那我们也后会有期
I guess I'll just see you around then?
后会有期
I'll be seeing you
每个可爱的夏日
Every lovely summer's day
在每处明媚欢愉里
In everything that's light and gay
我总会这般想起你
I'll always think of you that way
晨光中我将寻见你
I'll find you in the morning sun
当夜幕初降
And when the night is new
我将凝望着明月
I'll be looking at the moon
但我们
But I'll be
终将重逢
Seeing you
后会有期
I'll be seeing you
是的 在同一片昔日月光下
Oh, yeah Under the same ol' moon
后会有期
I'll be seeing you
后会有期
I'll be seeing you
后会有期
I'll be seeing you
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表