剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
那他们更加有理由把你扔去喂狮子
All the more reason for them to throw you to the lions.
我会很乐意旁观这一幕
I'd be delighted to watch.
你弟弟杀了我丈夫
Your brother killed my husband.
你想一命抵一命 看来我们算扯平了
You're thinking kin for kin. Well, then we'll be even.
那不如在我还活着时找点乐子
Might as well have fun while I still can.
莎拉 我们有两种方式 来解决这事 不是吗
Well, we've got two ways that we can game this, haven't we, Sarah?
你放下枪
Put the gun down.
帮我找到黛娜 说服她跟我走
You help me find Dinah, persuade her to come with me,
然后 说实话 以你的情况来看
and then, honestly, from your point of view,
接下来无非就是签几份官方保密文件
it's just a matter of signing a few official secret documents.
把这事彻底翻篇 当做什么都没发生过 重新开始
You put this thing behind you, start again like it never happened.
不
No.
我不会把孩子交给你的 - 好吧
I'm not giving you the kid. - Okay.
那另一种方式就是 你不放下枪
Well, the other way is that you don't put the gun down.
假设你最终杀了我
Let's say you end up killing me.
然后
And...
你把你认为你知道的一切公之于众
Well, you tell the world whatever it is you think you know.
你们那点勾当我清楚得很
Oh, I know exactly what you've been up to.
掩盖那些害死人的战争把戏
Covering up toxic war games.
该死
Shit.
既然这样 你最好想清楚后果
In that case, you need to bear in mind the consequences.
我或许会死 但我效命的部门一直会在
I might be dead, but the department I work for won't be.
莎拉 这决定一点都不难做 不是吗
It's not a difficult decision, is it, Sarah?
是要皆大欢喜 还是害了所有人
It's happily ever after or fuck everyone.
请别介意我的粗话
Pardon my French.
你为什么就不能放过我们
Why can't you just leave us alone?
我可以帮你 莎拉
I can help you, Sarah.
我不是个精神变♥态♥
I'm not a psychopath.
你看 我...
You see, I...
我并不想伤害你
I don't want to harm you.
如果你扣动扳机 一切都可能适得其反
And if you pull that trigger, everything could backfire.
听着 我能理解
Look, I get it...
你被卷进了这件事 但这事其实根本不是你的错
You got involved in something that wasn't your fault.
我清楚自己卷进了什么...
I know what I got involved in--
和我的同事们相比 我简直就是特蕾莎修女
Compared to my colleagues, I am Mother fucking Teresa!
而你一旦扣动那个扳机
And if you pull that trigger,
开启的将是永无止境的连锁反应
you'll start something you can't ever stop.
你...
You,
那个孩子
the child,
所有你在乎的人 都将遭遇不测
everyone you know and love will all meet major accidents.
不
No!
你的死期到了 伯姆
These are your final moments, Boehm.
是时候做临终祷告了
You should be saying your fucking prayers.
来吧 把枪放下
Come on, put the gun down.
我保证 你和孩子都不会受到任何伤害
And I promise you nothing bad will happen to you or the child.
我向你保证
I promise you.
来吧 放...下枪
Come on. Put... Put the gun down.
就猜到你会这样做
Thought you might do that.
猜对了
Yeah.
对不起了
Sorry.
炮口塞还没取出
Plugs are in.
会炸飞你的胳膊
It'll blow your am off.
蠢货
Dickhead.
救救我
Help me!
黛娜
Dinah?
黛娜
Dinah?
黛娜 你在哪儿
Where are you, Dinah?
黛娜
Dinah!
黛娜
Dinah!
小家伙 你没事吧 嘿
Are you all right, pal? Hey.
你没事吧
You're okay?
那混♥蛋♥死了
Fucker's dead.
乖
Good girl.
好了
All right.
你还好吧
You okay?
再好不过了 走吧
Never better. Let's go.
这世界本该充满四海皆兄弟的温情
That the world was Made up of this brotherhood of man
不管那意味着什么
For whatever that means
所以有时候我躺在床上会哭泣
And so I cry sometimes When I'm lying in bed
只是想把大脑里的思绪全都释放出来
Just to get it all out What's in my head and I
而此刻的我 感到些许异样
I am feeling a little peculiar
于是我早晨醒来 踏出门外
And so I wake in the morning And I step outside
深吸一口气 感受灵魂升腾
And I take a deep breath And I get real high
然后声嘶力竭地呐喊 “究竟是怎么回事 ”
And I scream from the top Of my lungs, "What's going on?"
我说 嘿...
And I said, hey-ey-ey
嘿...
Hey-ey-ey
我说“嘿 究竟是怎么回事 ”
I said, "Hey, what's going on?"
我说 嘿...
And I said, hey-ey-ey
嘿...
Hey-ey-ey
我说 嘿...
I said, "Hey"
知道你的权利
Know your rights
这首好多了
That's better.
这是你的权利
These are your rights
嘿 听着 王
Hey, say, Wang
对 她睡沉了
Yeah, she's spark out.
要我说 作为两个不想生孩子的女人 咱们做得还真不错
I reckon as two women who don't want kids, we've done a pretty damn good job.
你不觉得吗 - 是的
Don't you think? - Yeah.
至少她将来很会骂人
At least she'll be good at swearing.
韦诺
Wayno.
谁啊 - 佐伊 还好吗
Who's that? - All right, Zo??
韦诺后援团都快急疯了 你在哪儿
The Wayno-Stans have been fretting. Where are you?
我觉得是时候全球发布了 韦诺
I reckon we're ready to go global, Wayno.
行动时刻
Time to deploy.
或者你直接按发送键就行了 - 好的...
Or you could just press send. - Yeah, yeah.
佐伊 这事可不像
Well, Zo?, I think you'll find it's
按个发送键那么简单
a little bit more complicated than just pressing send.
你看 关键是需要准备三套独♥立♥备份
You see, what you want is you want, three different backups
存放在三个不同地点
in three separate locations.
然后还得检查网络地址 - 别说了 再见
And then you want to check the IP. - Stop talking. Goodbye.
怎么 你觉得回去后
What? So, you think you're gonna keep doing
还会继续干那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥的活儿吗
the private investigator thing when you get back?
不 我想我可能会开一家模特经纪公♥司♥
No, I thought I might start a modeling agency.
真的吗
Really?
假的
No.
是啊
Yeah, well.
天啊 我也不知道自己会做些什么
Oh, God. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
或许是时候做出改变了
You know, maybe it's time for a change.
你...记得你以前问过我
You know, you... you asked me once.
你说“你怎么变得这么没大志 ”
You said, "When did you get so small?"
我一直在想这个问题
I've been thinking about it,
我想是从我不再相信自己 那刻开始的 你明白吗
and I think it's when I stopped, like, trusting myself. You know?
有些人可能会觉得 我们经历的这些事
You know, some people might see what we've been through
能增进感情
as a bonding experience.
是啊 我想...他们确实会这么想
Yeah. I think that's... They might.
与此同时 还有一场葬礼等着我去筹备
Meanwhile, I've got a funeral to organize.
天啊
Oh, my God.
敬乔
To Joe.
敬乔
To Joe.
天啊
Oh, God.
(针对涉嫌化学测试视频 国防部要求合理解释)
该死
Shit.
我们可是会雇佣牛津高材生
You know, we employ Oxford graduates
专门用胶带拼接这类撕碎的文件
to sellotape documents like those back together.
我要是你 就直接用你那臭蜡烛 把这堆东西烧个精光
If I were you, I'd just torch the lot on one of your smelly candles.
你要离开了
You're leaving?
我来背这个锅
I am taking the hit.
你本来就打算这么做 不是吗
That was your plan, wasn't it?
特地过来祝你今晚采访顺利
Just popped down to say good luck with tonight's interview.
祝你保持问责和透明
And the accountability and transparency.
那就祝你好好凝视 自己灵魂深处的黑暗深渊吧
Well, good luck staring into the dark cesspit of your own soul.
无需操心
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表