剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
我们得走了
We need to go.
不能一直躲在这里 他们会追来的
We can't stay hiding here. They'll be coming after us.
太好了 好吧
Great. Okay.
你知道吗 我们也许该换身衣服 对吧
You know what? We could do with a change of clothes, you know?
就伪装一下 换个身份
Like, disguise ourselves, change identities.
也许值得一试 就像是... - 你对此很来劲是吗
You know. Might be worth a try, like-- - Are you getting off on this?
在你回到中产阶级生活之前 来点亡命鸳鸯的戏码
Bit of fugitive porn before you go back to your middle class life.
我只是想缓和一下气氛 - 这气氛黑暗得很
I'm just trying to lighten the mood. - The mood is pretty fucking dark.
等等
Wait.
你说得对
You're right.
换身衣服确实是个好主意
A change of clothes would be good.
太好了 因为我的上衣已经开始有味道了
Great. 'Cause my top is beginning to honk.
已经为你订好了两晚的房♥间 房♥号♥是220
I have got you booked in for two nights in room 220.
我也已经记下你的信♥用♥卡♥信息了 谢谢
And I've already got your card details. Thank you.
现在可以把钥匙给你 就是...
And I can give you your key, which is...
嗨 山姆 嗨 我只是来找点东西
Hi, Sam. Hi, I'm just looking for something.
你继续吧 你忙你的
You carry on. You carry on.
不好意思 是220号♥房♥ 住两晚
Sorry, that's two nights in room 220.
早餐是每天早上8点到11点
Breakfast is between 8:00 and 11:00 every morning
搭电梯上二楼 右手边就是你的房♥间
and you are just into the lift, second floor, on your right.
如果你还需要其他什么
And if you need anything else from me,
就到这桌子后面找我 随时为你服务 好吗
I'm just gonna be tucked away behind this desk here for you. All right?
非常感谢 祝你入住愉快 - 太感谢了
Thanks so much. Enjoy your stay. - Thank you so much.
谢了 哥们 - 谢谢 再见啦
Cheers, mate. - Thank you. Bye-bye, now.
你到底丢了什么
What exactly have you lost?
不 我已经找到了...山姆
Oh, no. I've found it. I found it, Sam.
谢谢你 山姆
Thank you, Sam.
尽管拿吧 不会有人回来找的
Help yourself. No one's coming back for that.
不好意思 需要帮忙吗
Excuse me. Can I help you?
是的 我只是要上去...
Yeah, I'm just heading up to...
找威林 217号♥房♥
Welling, 217.
行
Sure.
山姆 噗嘶...山姆
Sam. Psst. Psst. Sam.
那个人...他是...
That guy... That guy, he's...
他是我前夫
He's my ex.
他一直在跟踪我 而且...
He's been stalking me. And...
我不知道 你能不能...帮我拖住他
I don't know. Can you... Can you just stall him
等我回到我丈夫那里
until I get back up to my husband?
什么
What?
不 他根本不是真正的送餐员
No, he's not even a real delivery guy.
他简直就是个精神变♥态♥
He's a legitimate psychopath.
你得帮帮我 拜托
You have to help me, please.
别这样 萨姆 如果是你姐妹 你也会希望有人帮她 对吧
Come on, Sam. You'd want someone to help your sister, wouldn't you?
我没有姐妹
I don't have a sister.
好吧 那你总会帮女友
Okay, girlfriend then.
行 那妈妈呢
Okay. Mother?
你总有妈妈吧
You do have a mother.
别这样 拜托...你一定得帮帮我 求你了
Come on, please, please. You have to help me. Please.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
我们的送货规定有变
There's been a change of practice on deliveries.
所以 很抱歉 我恐怕需要 查看一下你的身份证件
So, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I am going to need to see some ID.
不 不需要
No, you don't.
我不是在针对你个人
I'm not throwing any shade on you in particular.
只是规定而已
It's just policy.
糟了...
Oh, shit. Shi--
这是为了安全起见
It's a security thing.
我们只是需要把名字录入系统
We just need to get the names on the system.
所以我需要扫描一下你的身份证件
So I just need to scan your ID.
我们得走了 现在 马上
We have to go. Now. Now!
拿枪...
Get the gun! Get the gun!
不...这不是我输入的密♥码♥
No, no. That's not the code I put in.
奶♥子♥... - 我改过密♥码♥了 好吗
Boob. Boob. Boob. - I changed the code. All right?
紧急热♥线♥ 请问需要什么服务
Emergency, which service do you require?
是的 请报♥警♥
Yes. Police, please.
该死
Fuck.
你输密♥码♥时手也在抖吗
Was your hand shaking when you put the code in?
我会搞定的
I will get it.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊...
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
他们在哪里
Where?
腿没事吧
Legs okay?
我没事...快走 - 快点
I'm fine. Fine. Go. - Come on!
马利克 这是我的私人时间
This is my me-time, Malik.
我的秘书不该告诉你我在这儿的
My secretary shouldn't have told you I was here.
抱歉 长官 事情很紧急
Sorry, sir. It is urgent.
对你来说总是很紧急 马利克 不是吗
Well, it's always urgent with you, isn't it, Malik?
所以
So?
你这漂亮的配饰可没法让我放心
That charming accessory doesn't reassure me
觉得你手下那帮乌合之众还在掌控之中
you have your cavalcade of cack under control.
我们其实已经转移了那孩子
Well, actually, we've moved the child.
但阿莫斯克莱恩在一家旅馆失控了
But Amos Crane has gone haywire at a hotel.
必须采取点措施
Something needs to be done.
这么说 解雇并没用
So, sacking hasn't worked.
现在你想让他永久消失 马利克 是吧
Now you want him permanently erased. Do you, Malik?
他现在是在进行个人复仇行动 长官
He's on a one-man revenge mission, sir.
他对我们所有人都是威胁
He's a risk to us all.
你心里有合适的人选来做这件事吗
Do you have someone in mind for the job?
长官 不能找认识他的人来做
Sir. Well, it can't be anybody that knows him.
当然不能 你能想象吗
No. Of course. Can you imagine?
他们会吓破胆的
They'd be too fucking terrified.
不能用新手
No amateurs.
这次别再搞砸了 马利克
And don't piss this one up the wall, Malik.
我可不想惹祸上身
I don't want this coming back on me.
还有 沉住气 老兄
And hold your nerve, man.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
艾萨克 我先把你打个落花流水 我们再谈正事
Isaac. I'll thrash you first, then business, hmm?
我不会的 长官
And I won't, sir.
我是说 不会搞砸
Piss it up the wall, I mean.
祝你打网球愉快
Enjoy your tennis.
滚吧
Off you fuck.
埃尔斯贝 我在马里波恩 我去预约 一起做化学换肤
Elsbeth, I'm in Marylebone, why don't I book us in for a chemical peel?
(赖特与韦勒医疗合伙公♥司♥)
该死
Fuck.
喂 - 喂 是我 韦恩
Hello? - Yeah, it's me, Wayne.
韦恩 你能不能别在 我假装打电♥话♥时打给我 拜托
Wayne, could you not ring me when I'm just pretending to be on my phone, please?
还记得你前几天说的话吗 我一直在认真考虑
Remember what you said the other day? Well, I've been really thinking about it.
我当然记得我跟你说过什么 但万一我忘了...
Course I remember what I said to you. But in the event that I didn't...
是什么来着
what was it?
你说“梦想可能会让你惹上麻烦
About how even though your dreams can get you in trouble,
但也可能拯救你”
they're, like, also your salvation.
是啊 我那会儿刚去看过我死去的丈夫
Yeah. I'd just come from seeing my dead husband.
也许可以别把我的话放在心上
So, maybe don't take it to heart, eh.
不 我已经放在心上了 因为我要辞职
No, I have. I have taken it to heart 'cause I'm quitting
这样我就能全职做直播了
so I can stream full time.
请告诉我...
Please tell me
(我的辞呈)
...就是那种所谓的在职躺平 但根本没辞职的Z世代狗屁做法
it's that quiet quitting thing that's not quitting at all, but Gen Z bollocks.
(见附件 我的正式辞职信)
(模板是我从Reddit上找的)
是的 我刚发了 佐伊 我刚把邮件发出去了
Yeah. I just did it, Zo?. I just sent the email.
干得好 韦恩
Good job, Wayne.
我必须这么说 对吧 因为木已成舟
I've got to say that, haven't I? 'Cause the damage is done.
什么 你说什么
What? What?
不 我...佐伊 我现在撤回不了了 对吧
Well, no, I... Zo?, I can't unsend it now, can I?
我得侵入他们的电脑才行
I'd have to hack into their computer
但我向我的缓刑官保证过不再干这种事了
and I promised my probation guy that I'd stopped all of that.
等等 你在缓刑期
Wait, you're on probation?
也许我不会删你的号♥码了
Well, maybe I won't delete your number.
毕竟 你可能会派上用场
You might come in handy after all.
不...等等 佐伊 如果这次是我判断错了 佐伊...
No, no, wait. Zo?, if I called this wrong then, Zo?...
我得挂了 - 佐...
Gotta go. - Z--
混♥蛋♥
Bugger.
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表