剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
She was destroyed after your...
你必须让她知道你还活着 - 不...
You have to let her know you're alive. - No, no.
不行
No.
不能让她知道我来过这里 现在还不行
She can't know I was here, not yet.
如果一切按计划进行 我会亲自去看她 我保证
If it all goes to plan, I'll go and see her myself. I promise.
艾儿
El.
如果我最终能脱身
If I make it out...
你愿意收养她吗
Will you take her?
你愿意收养黛娜吗
Will you take Dinah?
你愿意替我照顾她吗
Will you look after her for me?
艾儿
El?
谢谢你做这一切 - 没事
Thank you for all this. - It's okay.
我知道这很奇怪
I know it's weird.
所以你认识黛娜的妈妈
So you knew Dinah's mum?
他一直都爱着麦蒂
He always did love Maddie.
我们得走了 - 好的
We need to go. - Oh, yeah.
谢谢你 艾拉
Thank you, Ella.
回来找我们 迈克
Come back to us, Mike.
谢谢你 艾儿
Thank you, El.
我想见见那个小女孩
I wanna see that little girl.
(运行MD4解密器)
(运行MD8解密器)
对于你所经历的
You know, whatever you went through...
我真的为你感到难过
I'm really sorry.
不必为我感到难过
Don't feel sorry for me.
那都是我罪有应得
I deserved all of it.
看起来你受到的惩罚似乎并不...
Well, it seems like you've been punished in a way that isn't...
并不什么
What?
公平
Fair?
什么是公平
What's fair?
我不知道 比如一场正规的审判
Well, I don't know. Like, a proper trial?
那才叫公平
That's fair.
他们本来是要...
They were gonna...
审判我们的
put us on trial.
后来计划变了
Plans changed.
变成了
How?
(文件解密成功)
我们当时在巡逻
We were on patrol.
叛乱分子突然发动了袭击
Insurgents suddenly attacked.
我们现在进去 汤米 掩护我
We're going in. Tommy, keep me covered.
接触目标 还击
Contact! Return fire!
火力太猛 顶不住了 快找更好的掩护
We're getting fucking hammered! Seek better cover!
行动
Move!
我们听到...
We hear a...
一架直升机的声音
We hear a helicopter.
是我方的直升机
One of ours,
然后有东西从天上掉了下来
and then something falls from the sky.
有那么一瞬间我在想 “真奇怪 夏天怎么会下雪”
For a second I think, "How weird. Snow in the summer."
它看起来实在...
It seemed almost...
很美
almost beautiful.
然后那“雪”落在了他们身上
And then it lands on them.
但是我当时动不了
But I couldn't move.
我们就眼睁睁看着
We just watched.
无法理解发生了什么事
Couldn't make sense of it.
他们都还只是孩子
They were just kids really.
然后“雪”落在了
And then the snow lands on...
我们身上
on us.
汤米说“快跑” 但是...
Tommy says, "Run." But it's...
太迟了
...it's too late.
先落在了他身上
It lands on him first.
汤米
Tommy!
汤米 我来了 嘿 我来救你了
Tommy, I'm coming! Hey, I've got you!
让它停下
Make it stop!
我在你身边 我会救你出去的
I'm with you. I'll get you out.
会没事的 坚持住
It's going to be okay! Stay with me!
汤米 看着我 - 你走
Tommy, look at me! - Just go!
不...我不会扔下你的
No, no! I'm not leaving you!
汤米 会没事的 来
Tommy, it's gonna be all right. Come on!
抱歉
Sorry...
滚烫的雪 我...
burning snow? I...
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
化学武器 莎拉
Chemical weapons, Sarah.
等等 你们自己的部队用的
Wait, from your own troops?
真见鬼
Fucking hell.
我接下来所记得的是 醒来时发现自己被绑在床上
The next thing I remember is waking up strapped to a bed.
在一个类似医院的地方
In some sort of hospital.
我想我们在那个地狱待了两年吧
We were in that hellhole two years, I think.
被他们当实验室老鼠一样对待 给我们注射各种药物
Treated us like lab rats, pumped us full of drugs.
一直说
Kept saying...
等我们情况好转 我们就...
Kept saying, once our condition improved, we'd...
会被送回家
we'd be sent home.
那些药没用
The drugs didn't work.
我们只是越来越虚弱
We just got weaker.
当其中一个战友死了
When one of the lads died,
我们知道没人能活着 离开那里了 所以我们...
we knew that none of us were getting out of there alive, so we...
制定了逃跑计划
we made a plan to escape.
只有我和汤米成功逃了出来
Only me and Tommy made it out.
如果我们没去牛津 没去过麦蒂家
If we never went to Oxford, if we never went to Maddie's,
那她就...
then she would...
黛娜就不会失去她妈妈 或者...
Dinah wouldn't have lost her mum or...
落到现在这种境地
or be where she is.
既然你当时在场 为何你没被炸死
If you were there, how come you weren't killed in the blast too?
我们当时吵架了
We argued.
我和汤米
Tommy and me.
我气冲冲地离开了
I stormed out.
往好处想 你救了我的命
Well, you know, on the upside, you saved my life.
而且我对此感激至极
And I am very, very grateful for that.
我救你命的唯一原因
The only reason I saved your life
是因为我以为你 或许能带我找到黛娜 好吗
is 'cause I thought you might lead me to Dinah, okay?
我必须救黛娜
I have to save Dinah.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
她是你的女儿
Is she your daughter?
我不知道
I don't know.
有这个可能
She might be.
呔
Boo.
你的脏活我♥干♥完了 现在前往苏格兰
I've done your dirty work, now I'm heading up to Scotland.
(国王十字车站)
开心点嘛 宝贝 跳个舞吧 给我们转个圈
Cheer up, love. Do a dance. Give us a twirl.
不...别...
No, no, no. No, no.
喂 别这样嘛
Oi, come on!
好了 在她让我成家之前 来吧
Right, before she makes an honest man of me. Come on.
“不”的意思是给我滚开 - 好吧 祝你有个愉快的夜晚
"No" means fuck off! - All right. Have a good one.
该死
Fuck.
你跑哪儿去了
Where the fuck are you?
前往威廉堡的高地卧铺列车
...Highland Sleeper service to Fort William
将于两分钟后从5号♥站台出发
will depart from platform five in two minutes.
欢迎乘坐前往威廉堡的高地卧铺列车
Welcome aboard the Highland Sleeper service to Fort William,
途经格拉斯哥皇后街站 敦巴顿站...
calling at Glasgow Queen Street, Dumbarton,
(威廉堡站)
海伦斯堡上段站 以及威廉堡站
Helensburgh Upper, and Fort William.
女士们 先生们 我是本次列车的列车长
Ladies and gentleman, this is your conductor speaking.
温馨提醒 本次列车将直达格拉斯哥
Just to remind you this service will be nonstop to Glasgow.
直达格拉斯哥
That's nonstop to Glasgow.
人行道上的裂缝 我脑中的裂缝
Cracks in the sidewalk Cracks in my brain
我想我快要疯了 那些影子会说话
Think I'm goin' insane The shadows can talk
害怕清晨 躲避阳光
Afraid of the morning Hide from the sun
逃亡生活不期而至
Life on the run came without warning
像个被遗弃的迷路小孩
Lost like a kid left behind
你会在那里找到我
That's where you'll find me
你会在那里找到我
That's where you'll find me
害怕清晨 躲避阳光
Afraid of the morning Hide from the sun
逃亡生活不期而至
Life on the run came without warning
害怕清晨 躲避阳光
Afraid of the morning Hide from the sun
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表