剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
Right.
那我们把它干洗好 然后快递过去
So, we will have it dry-cleaned and get it delivered.
或者我们亲自给他送去
Or we give to him in person.
开车过去
Drive over there.
什么 开车去科茨沃尔德
What, to the Cotswolds?
是啊 对
Yeah! Yeah.
天啊 你难道不想去看看 他们住的地方吗
God, wouldn't you love a nosy around their place?
看看
Look. Look.
这里 看看这 你看
There, look at that. Look.
(走进英钦家位于查德伯里的迷人小屋)
天啊 - “小屋”
Oh, my God. - "Cottage."
比整个村子还大
It's bigger than the whole fucking village.
是啊 但我不确定他们会怎么想 我是说 我不想去
Yeah, I'm not sure they'd want that. I mean, I don't want that.
我不觉得他们真的... - 不 那里的新鲜空气和乡村气息
I don't feel that they were really a-- - No. Fresh air and countryside.
对你有好处
It'll do you good.
拿去
Here.
什么 要我今天就拿去干洗
What, you want it dry-cleaned today?
是啊 如果你没别的事要做的话
Yeah, if you've not got anything else to do.
但 马克 我...
But, Mark, I'm...
我还没缓过神来 我还很伤心
I'm in shock. I'm grieving.
拜托 你跟这个乔一点都不熟
Come on. You hardly knew this Joe guy.
行吧
Okay.
好了 我们就不能像平日一样地 好好度过一天 拜托
All right, can we have a nice, normal day, please?
你要干吗 - 我要去干洗店呀
What are you doing? - Well, I'm gonna go to the dry cleaners,
然后像平日一样地好好度过一天
and then I'm gonna have a nice, normal day.
因为 什么事都没发生
'Cause, you know, everything's fine.
对 我没有发现尸体
No, I didn't find a dead body.
我一点都没受创伤
I'm not at all traumatized.
事实上 我可能会去河边野餐 享受一顿美好的午饭
Actually, I might go and have a nice picnic lunch by the river.
是啊 真是好
Yeah. Lovely.
能请你冷静点吗 - 不 不能冷静
Will you calm down, please? - No, don't think so.
好吧 去他的 那我自己去工作了
Okay. Fuck it. I'll just go to work myself then.
再见 - 回见
See ya. - Bye.
(牛津侦探社 阿德克会计事务所)
(阿文代尔会计事务所)
阿文代尔会计事务所 门开了 我们在二楼
Arvingdale Accounting. Door's open, we're up on the second floor.
(牛津侦探社 约瑟夫西尔弗曼 文学士)
你迷路了
You lost?
我们在门上贴封条是有原因的
You know, we put tape across the door for a reason.
是的 很抱歉 我只是...
Yeah, I'm sorry. I was just...
八卦
Being nosy?
是啊 我们见过很多你这样的人
Yeah, we get a lot of your type.
无聊学生 爱看热闹者 想搞真实罪案播客的人
Bored students, rubberneckers, aspiring true crime podcasters.
只不过他们通常没你这么投入 莎拉
Though they don't tend to get quite as caught up in things as you do, Sarah.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
警♥察♥之间会沟通
Police officers talk to each other.
你认为你那些小调查... 是在帮忙 但其实不是
You think you're helping with your... little investigations, but you're not.
你是在碍事 而且恕我直言
You're getting in the way and, respectfully,
你根本不知道这么做 让自己看起来有多愚蠢
you've no idea how fucking stupid you're making yourself look.
我可以走了吗
Can I leave, please?
你随时可以自♥由♥离开
You're free to leave whenever you like.
给你个建议 莎拉
Tip, Sarah.
去买♥♥套侦探推理游戏
Get one of those whodunit games.
凶手是鹧鸪上尉 地点是餐厅里 凶器是一根铜管
Captain Partridge in the dining room with a copper pipe.
读本谋杀悬疑小说
Read a murder mystery.
让自己过过瘾 也给大家省点麻烦
Scratch the itch that way. Less trouble for everyone.
麦格拉思教授 我就想着会在你的“办公室”找到你
Professor McGrath, I thought I'd find you here in your office.
能挤出个小空位吗
Room for a small one?
我总能给带着整瓶好酒的人挤出个空位
Always room for one with a full bottle of the posh stuff.
有阵子没见你了 或是你那位迷人的丈夫
Haven't seen you for a while. Or that charming husband of yours.
那老家伙怎么样了
How is the old fucker?
他...
Oh, he's...
你知道的
you know.
那么 托尼 你还好吗
So, how are things with you, Tony?
你竟然还没被封♥杀♥ 真不可思议
You still inexplicably not canceled?
大学已经被意识形态占领了
The college has been ideologically captured.
说的全是安全空间 性别正义 还有在TikTok上被羞辱
It's all safe spaces and gender justice and being shamed on TikTok
就因为给学生读了无伤大雅的 厄普代克小说
just for reading the students a harmless bit of Updike.
那你过得真不容易
Must be awful for you.
一把孤独的理性之声 愤然抗争着光明的消逝
The lone voice of reason raging against the dying of the light.
你真是这一切中的受害者
You're really the victim in all of this.
英语系的圣女贞德
The Joan of Arc of the English fucking faculty.
对了 我有事要你帮忙
Well, I need something from you.
能被佐伊伯姆找上 是件多么美妙的事
How delicious, to be needed by Zo? Boehm.
莎拉特拉福德 那时她姓塔克尔
Sarah Trafford. Tucker, she was then.
你教过她
You taught her.
你总不能指望我记住每一个被我硬是拖着
You don't expect me to remember every recalcitrant twonk
上完英语课程的顽固蠢货吧
I've dragged through the English curriculum?
只需要你记得女的
No, just the women.
那这个呢
What about this?
“从学院塔楼跳下...
"Jumped from the college tower...
在致幻剂的影响下...
Influence of hallucinogenics...
还奇迹生还” - 等等...诸如此类
Survived against all odds." - Etcetera, etcetera, blah.
但想起什么了吗
But any bells ringing?
你别说 这个还真记得
Actually, this one, yes.
对 是个聪明的女孩
Yeah, clever girl.
她背下了整首《荒原》和全部的注释
She memorized the whole of The Waste Land and the fucking footnotes.
怪胎
Bit weird.
是啊 聪明的女人 怪胎
Yeah, clever women. Weird.
她坠楼受伤时 我觉得很遗憾
I was sorry when she went splat.
但不能说我很惊讶
Can't say I was surprised.
这就好比...
It's like...
有些学生从护墙望出去 看到一个极其平庸的未来
some students look over the parapet and see a desperately ordinary future.
而在她这个例子里 他们真的从护墙望出去了
And in this one's case, they literally look over the parapet.
我知道她很有魅力
I know she's attractive,
但我没想到你记得这么多 托尼
but I didn't expect you to remember quite this much, Tony.
是啊 因为我还时不时在牛津看到她
Well, yeah, 'cause she's still hanging around Oxford.
在大学里见到她
See her in the college.
就像凶手回到犯罪现场一样
Like a murderer returning to the scene of the crime.
我是想帮忙 但我跟鸡最近距离的接触
I'd offer to help, but closest I've ever been
就是吃它
to a chicken is the end of a fork.
该死的条子到处乱窜 留下这些不能分解的垃圾
Bloody pigs swarming all over, leaving their nonbiodegradable shit.
是啊
Yeah.
他们怎么会突然关心起
Now, why do they suddenly give a toss
一栋烧得稀巴烂的破棚屋呢
about what happens to some crappy burnt-out squat?
不知道 那你认识他们吗 住在那房♥子里的那些人
I don't know. Did you know them then? The people who lived there.
那女人不爱闲聊
Woman wasn't one for a chin-wag.
其他人来来去去
The others came and went.
以前会给那小孩几个鸡蛋
Used to give the kiddie a few eggs.
有趣的小家伙
Funny little thing.
鸡蛋
Eggs.
说到感兴趣的话题了
Now you're talking.
是啊 爆♥炸♥后就再没下过蛋了
Yeah, nothing laid since the blast.
“生育零件”都夹紧了
Bits have all clamped shut.
这我懂
I can relate.
看来你没使用市政煤气 是吧
You're not on the mains gas then, are ya?
没
Nah.
我们这里大部分居民都没使用 委员会多年前就关掉了
Most of us aren't down here. Council shut it off years ago.
混♥蛋♥
Buggers.
没错 - 来 给我吧
Yeah. - Here, I'll take that for you.
太谢谢了
Thanks a lot.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚 - 谢啦
Have a good evening. - Cheers.
希望它快点下蛋
I hope she lays soon.
你清楚我们部门正承受着多大压力吗
You are aware the pressure the Department is under?
长官 我在想 部门能不能
Well, I wonder if the Department could think
把这种情况看作一盘象棋
of this situation a bit like a game of chess, sir?
就是 你观看了几个小时 觉得什么都没发生
You know, you watch it for hours and think there's nothing going on.
但那是因为你看到的只是事情的表面
But that's only because you're seeing what's happening on the surface.
别再跟我扯禅宗大♥师♥那套狗屁了
Do spare me the Zen master wankery.
你那条疯狗特工是没收到 “不许再有平民身亡”的备忘录吗
Did your mad-dog agent not get the "No More Dead Civilians" memo?
长官 那是现场情况所逼...
Sir, it was a field decision...
是吗 马利克 又一个现场情况所逼
It was a field decision was it, Malik, another one?
我还真该到这个现场看看
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表