剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
接触目标 开火
Contact! Gunshots!
汤米 快跑 - 快
Run, Tommy! - Come on!
唐尼 快跑
Downey! Run!
嘿
Hey!
搞什么鬼 - 紧张什么
The fuck? - What?
既然与你为伍 我想我应该学着保护自己
I thought I should learn to defend myself, considering the company.
不...该死 给我
No, no, no! Fuck. Give it to me.
炮口塞还没取出
The plugs are still in.
会把你的胳膊炸飞的
Blow your fucking arm off.
简直是浪费弹♥药♥
Wasting fucking ammunition.
好吧 - 可能有人听见枪声了
All right. - Someone could've heard it.
上车 开车走人
Get in and drive.
开去哪儿
And drive where exactly?
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
该死
Fuck.
别再玩把戏了
Stop fucking playing games.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
究竟是谁在玩把戏 黛娜现在可是被人当作棋子利用呢
I'm not the one playing games when Dinah's out there being used as a pawn.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
你打算在大火拼后干吗
What do you intend on doing once you've had your big shoot-out?
什么 继续逃跑
What? Keep on running?
对一个五岁的孩子来说合适吗
What kind of life is that for a five-year-old?
再说 若你的计划失败呢
And what if your plan fails?
那至少我努力过了
Then at least I tried!
听着 为何不跟他们达成协议之类的
Look, why don't you do a deal or something, you know?
如果他们答应交出她 你就自首 像人♥质♥交换那样
Turn yourself in if they promise to hand her over. Like a hostage swap.
把她交给谁
Hand her over to who?
交给你 - 不
To you? - No.
我不知道 只是还没...
I don't know. Just haven't...
你难道没有家人吗
Haven't you got family or something?
你显然还不了解 我们面对的到底是谁 对吗
You still haven't got to grips with who we're dealing with, have you?
他们会把她当成拴绳的活山羊 用来引我上钩
They will keep her alive as a tethered goat for me.
过后就会杀了她
And then they will kill her.
那么打开这部手♥机♥就是找到她下落
Well, then turning on this phone is the only chance we have
的唯一机会了
to find out where she is.
好吧
Okay.
打开它吧
Do it.
一堆A打来的未接来电
Got a shitload of missed calls from A.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
不知道
No.
打回去
Call back.
你确定 - 是的
You sure? - Yeah.
对
Yeah.
我确定
I'm sure.
(拨♥打♥中 A)
(来电 A)
接电♥话♥啊 - 快点
Pick up. - Come on.
今夜光芒照耀你
The light has shone on you tonight
(保密)
但我将独行穿过黑暗的街
But I'll go walking through The darkened streets alone
并含笑入眠
And fall asleep with a smile
积攒钱币 因为神谕告诉我...
Saving my pennies 'Cause the oracle told me so...
(改编自米克赫伦著作)
我终于学会让理智主导抉择
I've learned to trust my head to turn
《险路同行》
第一季第五集
(住手)
搞什么
Fuck sake.
是的 如果...
Yeah. If the...
如果早起的鸟儿有虫吃 那我就是你的虫
If the early bird catches the worm, then I'm your worm.
嗨 谢谢你这么早过来
Hi. Thanks for coming so early.
没事 不客气 我是早起的虫 所以...
Right. No worries. I'm a morning worm, so...
是啊 那是好事 进来吧
Yeah, well. That's a good thing. Come on in.
在这里面
It's in here.
你不用特地为我打扫的
You didn't have to clean for me.
想着该留下个好的第一印象
Well, you know, thought I'd make a good first impression.
这么说 这是一次炮♥友♥邀约
So this is a booty call.
天啊 抱歉 我以为我们在即兴斗嘴呢
Oh, God. Sorry, I thought we were riffing.
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
韦诺 虽然我深感荣幸
Deeply flattered though I am, Wayno,
但这个邀约更像是一次工作面试
this is more of a job interview situation.
是的 我...只是想确认一下
Yeah. I-I was just checking,
因为你在短♥信♥里什么都没说
'cause you know, you wouldn't say anything on the text,
所以... - 是的 对 好的
so... - Yeah, no. Okay.
对了 你对破解笔记本电脑密♥码♥懂多少
So, what do you know about cracking laptop passwords?
是在线还是离线破解 - 离线
Online or offline? - Offline.
其实有很多种侵入方法 取决于具体情况
Well, I mean there's a range of attack approaches depending on the situ.
你可以用...
You could go...
可以用暴♥力♥破解 字典攻击 掩码攻击 爬虫 SQL注入
You could go brute-force, dictionary, mask, spidering, SQL injection.
你说的这些还属于信息技术吗 - 是的
You still talking IT? - Yeah.
好 那我们用暴♥力♥破解 行吗 我喜欢这名字
Okay. Well, can we go for brute-force? I like the sound of that.
如何...需要些什么来进行
How... What's that require?
只需要用合适的黑客软件
Just the right hacking software,
然后就是不断试错 - 好
and then trial and error. - Uh-huh.
要花多长时间破解取决于密♥码♥的强度
How long it takes depends on how strong the password is.
好吧 所以你显然曾经做过
Okay. So you've done this before obviously?
但这并不是很难的事
But it is not rocket science.
(自♥由♥职业者 事情办妥了吗 )
(伙计 需尽快更新情况 进展如何 )
(请回复 紧急 你在吗 )
(保安 接听 拒绝)
嗨 黛娜
Hello, Dinah.
你还好吗
You all right?
那个...
Where's the...
那个护士女士在哪
The, you know, the nurse lady woman?
护士女士是有名字的
Nurse lady has got a name.
叫斯蒂芬 懂吗 叫斯蒂芬
It's Steph. All right? It's Steph.
黛娜 请你把刚对我说的话 跟这位先生说一遍 好吗
Dinah, can you tell the man what you said to me, please?
我要找我妈妈 - 当然
I want my mummy. - Of course.
对了 泰迪熊怎样了 它像你一样没事吗
Well, how's teddy? Is he okay like you?
我肯定它很好
I am sure he is.
你去帮我把你的书拿来 好吗
Do you wanna go get your book for me?
我们还得在这里待多久
How long have we got to be here?
这里好冷啊
It's so cold.
而且有老鼠
And there are mice.
是耗子 大只的耗子 - 那又怎样
Rats. Huge rats. - So?
来了
There we go.
那是《小恐龙多蒂》吗
Is that Dottie the Dinosaur?
那可是我儿子米洛最喜欢的书 对
That's my son, Milo's, favorite book. Yeah.
我是一只小恐龙 又高又壮
I'm a little dinosaur, tall and stout.
这是我的翅膀 等一等
Here's my wings, and wait for it...
这是我的鼻和口
here's my snout.
很有趣 对吧
It's funny, isn't it?
黛娜 你能去床上看书吗
Will you go read on the bed for me, Dinah?
对 抱歉 你说你有孩子
Yeah, sorry, you've got a kid?
黛娜的爸妈在哪里
Where are Dinah's mum and dad?
我们为何待在这里
Why are we here?
她妈妈...
Her mum is...
你在那里的作用是负责保护她
You know, you are there in a safeguarding capacity
直到我们把她安置在那里的原因 得到解决为止
until the reason we put her there has been dealt with.
谢谢 - 那要到什么时候
Thank you. - And when will that be?
还有 她之后会去哪里
And where is she gonna go after this?
想象一下她是你的孩子
Imagine that she was your child.
喂 你在听吗
Oi, are you listening?
孩子需要食物
The kid needs to eat.
我们还需要厕纸
And we need toilet paper.
很需要 - 没错 我们能去买♥♥吗
Really badly. - Yeah, can we go get some?
不行 任何情况下你们都不能离开那里
No, you don't leave under any circumstances.
就...
Just...
用报纸吧
use newspaper.
这...我们...
Well, we...
不能让孩子吃报纸啊
we can't make a kid eat newspaper.
不是给孩子 是给...
Not for the kid, for...
我会联♥系♥村里的伙计们 他们会给你们送来补给
I'll get in touch with my guys in the village, and they'll bring you supplies.
他离线了
He's gone.
(自♥由♥职业者 事情办妥了)
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表