剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
Just different and weird.
感觉并不好
Not in a good way.
然后...
And...
不知道 就感觉屋顶似乎很安全
Don't know. The roof just seemed safe.
很安静
Quiet.
我朝边缘望去 然后...
I looked over the edge and...
天啊 太美了
God, it was beautiful.
我当时只想纵身跳进去
And I just wanted to fly right into it.
可能有吸毒的成分在里面
Well, drugs may have been involved.
那你...
So did you...
是跳下去的还是掉下去的
Did you jump or did you fall?
不知道
Don't know.
好吧
Well...
反正都一样 不是吗
It's all the same, isn't it?
就是...
Just...
寻求解脱
looking for oblivion.
是啊 医生说没死算我幸运
Yeah. Doctor said I was lucky to survive.
你这样觉得吗
Do you feel it?
自己很幸运
Lucky?
是的 我想我是幸运的
Yeah, I think I do.
但从那以后 我就一直 保持在“安全轨道”上
But I've kept those safety wheels on ever since.
是啊 你现在肯定是脱离轨道了
Yeah, they're definitely off now.
没错
Yeah.
这是乔儿的五岁生日
This is Joey's fifth birthday.
看看这张脸
Look at that face.
你见过这么漂亮的脸蛋吗
Did you ever see such a pretty face?
可爱
Adorable.
我真的得走了
I really do have to get going.
就像我刚说的 西尔弗曼太太
Like I said, Mrs. Silvermann,
没必要进行验尸调查
there's no need for an inquest
因为尸检结果显示死因并无可疑之处
since the postmortem found the death wasn't suspicious.
所以是个好消息
So, it's good news.
其实也不能算是好消息
Well, not good news exactly,
但能让你儿子入土为安 想必也是一种安慰
but it must be a comfort to be able to put your son to rest.
没任何安慰可言
There's no comfort to be found.
但他在停尸间躺得太久了
But he was lying in the cold for too long.
对 当然算不上安慰 还有 我同意“躺了太久”这一点
No, of course not. And yes. About the cold.
再次为我们的延误道歉 现在只需要你在这里签个字
Sorry again for the delay. Now I just need you to sign this.
佐伊
Zo?.
这位是验尸官办公室的霍华德先生
This is Mr. Howard from the coroner's office.
这位是我的... - 我是佐伊伯姆
This is my-- - Zo? Boehm.
节哀顺变 我...
Condolences on your loss. I'm...
谢谢 给我点时间
Thanks. Bear with me.
我只是有点困惑 为何我丈夫的遗体现在能够被认领了
I'm just a bit confused as to why my husband's body is being released,
昨天不是还在停尸间里等待尸检吗
when yesterday it was still in the morgue awaiting an autopsy?
是的 是因为...积压的工作处理完了
Yeah, there was... There was just a backlog.
尸检是昨晚进行的
The postmortem was conducted last night,
结果发现虽然属于非自然死亡 但是...
and found whilst the death was unnatural, it was--
没疑点 是的 我听到了 - 对
Not suspicious. Yes, I heard. - Yes.
我们必须登记死亡
We have to register the death.
霍华德先生 我能看一下你的身份证件吗
Could I see a spot of ID, Mr. Howard?
可以 当然可以
Yes, of course.
我跟西尔弗曼太太解释过 我们通常会通过电♥话♥处理这些事
I explained to Mrs. Silvermann, we usually do these things over the phone,
但是...天啊...对于像自杀这样敏感的案子
but with... oh, God ...with sensitive cases like suicide,
我喜欢当面传达消息
I like to deliver the news face-to-face.
真是贴心啊
Isn't that kind.
我很想知道是哪位官员
I'd love to know the name of the official
决定绕过验尸调查的
who made the decision to sidestep an inquest.
或者那人...是你 - 不 不是我
Or is it... is that you? - No. Not me.
我只是个信使 而且也没有“绕过”之说
I'm just the messenger and there's been no sidestepping.
只是在按流程推进
Only forward motion.
既然这样 容我送客
And on that note, can I show you to the door?
我家婆需要午睡了
My mother-in-law needs her afternoon nap.
再对你说一次 节哀顺变
Again, my condolences.
所以 信使先生 你其实也想我停止提问
So, Mr. Messenger, you want me to stop asking questions as well.
对吧
Is that right?
你也许不怕我
Well, you might not be scared of me,
但信使也分很多种
but there are different kinds of messengers.
是啊 我肯定你认识一些非常可怕的人
Yeah, I'm sure you know some very scary people.
看来家里有人
Looks like someone's in.
你能不能...
Can you...
能不能先让她有心理准备
Can you prepare her first?
她以为我死了
She thinks I died.
死于三年前的直升机坠毁
Helicopter crash three years ago.
天啊
Wow.
你还真是个行走的谜团
You really are a walking rabbit hole.
好吧 那我该怎么说
Okay, what am I meant to say?
好吧 她叫什么名字
Okay. What's her name?
艾拉
Ella.
你在我花♥园♥里干什么
What are you doing in my garden?
你不认识我 我要说的听起来会有点奇怪
You don't know me and this is gonna sound a bit strange,
但是...你哥哥迈克尔...
but... Your brother, Michael...
他怎么了
What about him?
如果...会容易得多 该死的
This would be so much easier if... Oh, fuck it.
你的车 油箱是满的吗
Your car, does it have a full tank?
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
嗨 艾儿
Hi, El.
我知道
I know.
我知道 但我们...
I know, but we...
我们得进屋里
we need to come inside.
你一个人在家
You home alone?
什么
What?
别害怕
Don't be scared.
你需要告诉我 家里还有其他人吗
You need to tell me, is there anyone else in there?
孩子们
The kids?
他们和他们爸爸住在一起
They're staying with their dad.
我不明白 你怎么可能...
I don't get it. How are you even...
你应该已经死了 这到底是怎么回事
You're meant to be dead. What is going on?
我们也是几天前才认识的
We only met a couple of days ago.
迈克 搞什么鬼
Mike, what the fuck?
我现在...
I can't...
没法解释太多 - 我们为你举♥行♥了葬礼
It's too much to explain right now. - We had a funeral!
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
我是在那之后才知道我“死”了
I didn't know I was meant to be dead until after.
什么
What?
可以让我们单独谈谈吗
Can you give us a minute?
好的 当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
我们在找汤米的女儿黛娜
We're trying to find Tommy's daughter, Dinah.
麦蒂和汤米
Maddie and Tommy?
他们都死了 死于一场房♥屋爆♥炸♥中
They're both dead. They died in a house explosion.
本来的目标是我和汤米 反正...
It was supposed to kill me and Tommy. And, well...
黛娜被带走了 我得把她找回来
Dinah's been taken. I need to get her back.
天啊 迈克
Jesus, Mike.
听着 黛娜是因为我才陷入这种处境
Look it's my fault that Dinah's in this situation.
因为...
Because...
阿富汗的事
Because of Afghanistan.
究竟发生了什么
What happened?
你当时处于那种心理创伤状态时 我从你那儿唯一听到的
The only thing I got out of you back then when you were in that zombie state
就是他们给了你错误情报
was that the intel they told you was a mistake.
那又有何分别
What does it matter?
我还是杀了无辜的人
I still killed innocent people.
你当时并不知情
You didn't know that.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
你只是在执行命令
You were following orders.
他们却让你背了黑锅
And then they blamed you.
你为何不早点来找我
Why didn't you come to me sooner?
我不能 你若知道我还活着 你的生命会有危险
I couldn't. It's dangerous for you to know that I'm alive.
你究竟发生了什么事 这些伤疤是怎么来的
What happened to you? How did you get these scars?
妈还好吗
How's Mum?
你觉得她会好吗
How do you think she's doing?
知道你出事 她就崩溃了
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表