剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
真是见鬼
Fucking hell!
等等我
Wait for me!
就是这里了
There you go.
这是绝佳的秘密基地选址
The perfect spot for a weird, off-books facility.
你没事吧 - 没事
You okay? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
要喝水吗 - 不要
You want some water? - No.
黛娜...跟紧我 知道吗
Dinah. Dinah, stay close, all right?
你还好吧
You okay?
不好
No.
我本来应该出现在婚前派对的 玩那些愚蠢搞笑的游戏
I'm supposed to be at a hen weekend, playing stupid, funny games.
什么样的游戏
What games?
不知道 像是...
I don't know. Like...
“老二宾果”
Willy Bingo.
“真心话大冒险”
Truth or Dare.
你玩过“真心话大冒险”吗
Have you ever played Truth or Dare?
最近没有 - 就是问问题 比如...
Not recently. - You ask questions. Like...
“你吃过最奇怪的东西是什么 ”
What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
这题简单 答案是“腌核桃” 我吃过一次就再也不碰了
That's easy. I once had a pickled walnut, never again.
像是“最后悔的事是什么 ”
What's your biggest regret?
接这份工作
Taking this job.
做过最勇敢的事是什么
What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
没有
Nothing.
她会怎么样
What happens to her?
等到这一切...
After all...
等我们在这里的事情...了结之后
whatever it is that we're here for... happens.
她会平安喜乐 长命百岁
She lives a long and happy life.
天啊 地方这么大 谁知道他们在哪儿啊
God. They could be anywhere.
你们在哪儿
Where are you?
唐尼
Downey!
有人吗 - 我的天啊
Hello? Anyone? - Jesus Christ.
见鬼 那是谁 她们在外面做什么
Bloody hell. Who is that? What are they doing out there?
你认识她们
Do you know them?
黛娜
Dinah?
那是什么
What's that?
莎拉...
Sarah! Sarah.
混♥蛋♥ 你为何跑掉... - 快进来
Dickhead. Why'd you leave-- - Just get in.
黛娜 你在哪
Dinah?
黛娜
Dinah?
嗨 黛娜 - 没事的
Hi, Dinah. - It's okay.
我叫莎拉
I'm Sarah.
嗨 莎拉
Hi, Sarah.
我有...
I've...
我有东西要给你
I've got something for you.
是你朋友齐吉托我带给你的
It's from your friend Ziggy.
有点糊了
It's a bit soggy.
你终于找到她了
You found her.
嗨 我是佐伊伯姆 你就是唐尼吧
Hi. I'm Zo? Boehm. You must be Downey.
我见过你那位帅医生了
I met your charming doctor.
我知道他们对你做的事 我感到很遗憾
I know what they did to you. I'm sorry.
对 是他 那个机械战鸡
Okay, that's him. That's RoboCock.
火车上的那个疯子
The psycho from the train.
剩下三颗子弹
Three left.
得射准点
Don't miss.
嘿 没事吧
Hey. Okay?
不 - 黛娜
No! - Dinah!
你没事 没事了
You're okay. It's all right.
我没事 - 没事
I'm okay. - It's okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我去开沙滩车
I'll get the quad.
不行 别出去 - 对
No. Don't go out. - Yeah.
如果待在这里 他会像射活靶子一样 一个个地干掉我们
If we stay here, he'll pick us off, like sitting ducks.
明白吗 你们带黛娜走 他不知道你们在这儿
Okay? You take Dinah. He doesn't know you're here.
我们没有船
We don't have a boat.
确定安全后 就去找他的船 他肯定是在南边靠岸的
When it's safe, you go find his boat. He must have landed somewhere south.
对 那个巨型充气老二
Yeah, that big inflatable penis.
悬崖边那个 - 我们见过
What, by the cliffs? - We saw it.
等等...可那悬崖没有路下去啊
Wait... But there's no path down that cliff.
我去引开他 莎拉...他的目标是我
I'll draw him away. Sarah... it's me that he wants.
他说得对 莎拉 是时候了
He's right, Sarah. It's time.
宝贝...你跟莎拉走 知道吗
Baby. Baby, you're gonna go with Sarah, okay?
不要 - 听话...必须这样...
No. - No, no, you've got to. You've got to.
坚强些 勇敢些 去吧...趴低身子 现在由她来照顾你
Be strong. Be brave. Go on. Go on, keep down. She's gonna look after you now.
过来 好孩子 就是这样 - 去吧 没事的
Come here. Good girl. That's it. - Go on. It's okay.
乖 真是个乖孩子 - 没事的 不会有事的
Good girl, that's a girl. - It's okay. It's all right.
没事的
It's okay.
你这一路来到这里 都是为了她
You came all this way. For her.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
回头见
I'll see you.
迈克叔叔
Uncle Mike.
我们得走了 - 好
We gotta go. - Yeah.
快...
Go, go, go.
等等
Wait.
我做梦都盼着这一刻
I've been dreaming of this moment.
我是不是该一枪打爆你的头 就像你打我弟那样
Should I go gun to head, like you did my little brother?
我根本不认识你
I don't even know who the fuck you are.
那全新粉刷的墙面上 全是阿克塞尔的头骨碎片
I found bits of Axel's skull all over the posh paintwork.
那次的清理可真费劲啊
Tough clean up that one. Tough.
或者 我该一枪轰穿你的嘴 让你全程瞪眼看着 赤♥裸♥裸的残暴
Or shall I blast you through the mouth? While you watch. Plain brutal.
但想了想 光凭被你的血溅到
Then I thought, "I might catch whatever fuck-awful disease
就很可能染上他们赐给你的恶心病毒
they gave you, just from the spatter."
所以我想还是算了
So then I'm like, "Nah."
让我们慢慢享受这过程
Let's do this nice and slow.
不用枪了
Forget the gun.
用刀插♥进♥脖子
Knife through the neck.
就这儿
Just here.
在你血渐渐流干时
While you bleed out,
我就去抓那个小女孩 让她看着自己的爸爸断气
I'll hunt for the little girl, so she can watch her daddy die.
或许会当着你的面解决她
Maybe I'll finish her off in front of you.
好让你体会
So you know how it feels...
失去至爱的滋味
to lose the one you love the most.
你那套漫威反派幻想 随你怎么演
You can live out your fucking Marvel villain fantasy however you like.
少废话 动手吧
Just get on with it.
好啊
All right.
天啊
Oh, God.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
肯定能找到绳子或...钩子之类的
There must be a rope or like... or a hook
或者有什么能用来 下悬崖的东西 我只是...
or something I can get down the cliff with. I just...
莎拉 这里不可能有降落伞或缆车吊椅
Sarah, you're not gonna find a parachute or a ski-lift in here.
来 黛娜 我们走
Come on, Dinah. Let's go.
是唐尼吗
Is it Downey?
不是他 该死
No. Shit.
好的
Okay.
行
Okay.
你带她下悬崖去取充气艇 我会原路返回
You get her down to the inflatable. I'm gonna go back the way we came.
不行... - 行...
No, no. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
出其不意 他不知道我们在这儿 他会来追我
Element of surprise. He doesn't know we're here. He's gonna follow me.
他...没法把那辆沙滩车一路开到海滩那儿
He... And he's not gonna be able to get that quad all the way down to the beach.
是的 但佐伊...如果...
Yeah, but Zo?, Zo?. What...
我到不了他的船那边怎办
What if I can't get to his boat?
一定得到得了 你能行的
Well, that's not an option. You can do it.
你到海鹦混♥蛋♥让我们上岸的 地方接我 知道吗
You pick me up where puffin wanker dropped us off, all right?
你会喜欢的 - 这计划简直狗屁不通
You're gonna love this. - This plan is fucking batshit.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没法跳下去 你也会没命的
I can't jump and you'll get killed.
别无选择了
It's all we got.
等等...那唐尼怎办
Wait, wait, wait. What about Downey?
莎拉...
Sarah...
好了 紧紧挨着我 好吗
Okay. Just stand by me, okay? Just stand by me.
好了...
Okay. Okay.
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表