剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
佐伊 是我 莎拉
Zo?, it's me, Sarah.
到底怎么了 你在哪
What the hell happened? Where are you?
好的 就是...
Okay. So...
鲁弗斯想杀我
Rufus tried to kill me,
然后我之前跟你提过的那个马尾男
and then ponytail man who I told you about,
他当时在跟踪我 是他开枪打死了鲁弗斯
well, he was following me and he shot Rufus.
慢着 等一下... 鲁弗斯 就是那个标签帽男 他死了
Wait. Hang on, wait. Rufus, hashtag hat, he's dead?
对 但他根本不是鲁弗斯 这身份是他编造出来的
Yeah, but he wasn't ever Rufus. Rufus was just made up.
所以这个马尾男 我猜你现在是和他在一起
So this ponytail man, I'm guessing you're with him?
是的 他也在试图找到黛娜
Yeah. He's trying to find Dinah too.
还有其他细节吗
Any other details?
他有个文身 我觉得可能是 某个军团的徽章
He's got a tattoo. I think it might be regimental.
好的...我发张照片给你
Okay... Okay, I'm gonna send you a photograph.
稍等...
Just hang on, hang on, hang on.
就是他 左边第三个
That's him. Third from the left.
好的
Okay.
他叫迈克尔唐尼 官方记录上 他已经死了
His name's Michael Downey. Officially, he's dead.
我能请你赶紧离开那儿吗
Could I interest you in getting the fuck out of there?
是的 但我觉得他还有所隐瞒
Yeah, but I think he knows more than he's letting on.
而且说实话 他人还行 他救了我的命
And honestly, he's okay. He saved my life.
听我说 莎拉
Listen to me, Sarah.
尽可能查清一切 然后赶紧离开那儿
Find out everything you can and then get the fuck out of there,
不管你在哪儿 - 没事...
wherever there is. - It's fine--
给我 - 什么 不行...住手
Give me that. - What? No! No! Stop!
莎拉
Sarah.
该死
Fuck.
住手...不 别...
Stop it! Stop it! No! Just--
你没事吧
You all right?
你怎么啦
What's wrong?
我能做点什么
What can I do? What can I do?
怎么了 出什么事了 怎...
What's wrong? What's wrong? What...
我能做什么 我能...喝点水吧 水...
What can I do? What can I... You want some water. Water. Water. Water.
该死 没水了 怎么会... 好的...帮帮我 求求你告诉我...
Shit! There's no water. How can-- Okay-- Help me. Please tell me...
天啊 救救我
Good God, help me.
告诉我该怎么做...
Tell me what to do. Tell me what--
你好 威林夫妇
Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Welling?
里面一切还好吗
Is everything all right in there?
好的...
Okay...
有人在吗
Hello?
有人在吗 - 是的 嗨
Hello? - Yeah, hi.
刚才有点吵闹
There was a bit of a commotion.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
是的 我们非常好
Yeah. We're absolutely fine.
刚才挺吵的
There was a lot of noise.
对 不好意思啊
Yeah. Sorry about that.
我们很好 我们只是玩得有点嗨
We're all good. We're just, you know, having a really good time.
好的
Okay.
我懂了
I see.
是啊 我们不常有机会摆脱孩子 所以一旦有机会就...
Yeah, we don't get away from the kids that often, you know. So when we do...
当然 何乐而不为呢
Of course. Why not?
是啊 好了 谢谢关心
Yeah. Okay, so thanks.
谢谢 山姆 好 - 那就不打扰你们了
Thanks, Sam. Yeah. - I'll let you get back to it.
好的 再见 - 别忘了你们的安全词
Okay, bye. - And don't forget your safe words.
今夜光芒照耀你
The light has shone on you tonight
(保密)
但我将独行穿过黑暗的街
But I'll go walking through The darkened streets alone
并含笑入眠
And fall asleep with a smile
积攒钱币 因为神谕告诉我...
Saving my pennies 'Cause the oracle told me so...
(改编自米克赫伦著作)
我终于学会让理智主导抉择
I've learned to trust my head to turn
《险路同行》
第一季第四集
(嗨 半夜的温馨提醒 该干活了)
赶紧 你个蠢货
Get on with it, you twat.
(佐:刚获知杀乔的凶手已经死了)
(其背后主使还逍遥法外)
(所以你也许是否该检查这些东西)
(侦探督察先生)
(那屋没市政煤气 如我说 是炸♥弹♥)
(参考首条短♥信♥ 干♥你♥的活)
不是吧
Really?
你当初为什么不听我的
Why didn't you fucking listen to me?
我有...
I got these...
一些药片在包里
Some pills in the bag.
没剩多少了
There's hardly any left.
组胺磷酸盐
Histropine.
你能不能就...
Can you just...
如果你多透露些 我也许能帮你
You know, I could help you if you told me a bit more.
我对止痛药多少懂一点
I do know about painkillers.
以前的事
Previous.
你究竟是哪里不舒服
What is it you've got exactly?
是运动损伤
Sports injury.
对 当然
Right. Sure.
给我吧
Here.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice?
你手里有枪
You do have a gun.
而且我们都在找黛娜
And we're both looking for Dinah.
我们到底来这儿干什么
What exactly are we doing here?
由于我们其中一个安全屋 最近发生了一些事
Well, due to recent events at one of our safe houses,
我们不得不转移一个“资产”
we've had to move an asset.
所以 我们把这里 布置得少一点关塔那摩风格
So let's make it a little less Guantánamo,
克莱姆 让它多一点托儿所的感觉
Clem, and a little bit more nursery.
你能搞定吗 可以吗
Are you up for that? Yes?
可以
Yep.
好小子 好 跟我来
Good lad. Right. Follow me.
好的 那我们来看看吧
Right, let's have a look then.
三 二 一 请看
Three, two, one.
这不过...是些表面的杂乱 对吧
It's just a... It's a bit of surface clutter, isn't it?
现在把它打开 克莱姆 看看你带了些什么
Now crack it open, Clem, let's see what you've got.
是的 克莱姆 很好
Yes, Clem. Yes.
这相当奢华
It can be quite bougie.
是啊 我还有...
Well, yeah. And I've also got...
这个 - 也很适合儿童
...one of these. - Child friendly too.
太好了 你的辛勤工作 和付出不会被忽视的
That's great. Your hard work and commitment do not go unnoticed.
所以我们继续互相支持 好吗
So let's keep supporting each other. Yes?
好 好的 - 好
Yes. Yes. - Yeah.
我们就能坚持下去 不是吗
And we can push on through. Can't we?
是的 - 是的 好小子
Yes. - Yes. Good lad.
什么时候会有人来接我
What time will I be picked up?
等你完成的时候
When you're finished.
行了
Yep.
好了 接下来打算怎么做
Okay. What's the plan?
我们该走了
We should get going.
我去给我们弄点吃的 好让你吃药
I'll go get us some food to take with your pills.
枪呢
Where's the gun?
好吧 就是...是的 最近发生的事让我有点紧张
Okay, so... Yeah, recent events have put me a bit on edge.
所以...
And so...
让上了膛的枪随处放着 对缓解紧张没什么帮助
Having loaded guns lying around wasn't helping with that.
感到紧张完全合理 我们可是在被人追杀呢 枪在哪儿
On edge is how you should feel. There are people after us. Where is it?
好吧 枪在保险柜里 在安全的地方
Okay, it's in the safe. Where it's safe.
密♥码♥是多少
What's the combination?
如果你告诉我你为何吃这药 那我就告诉你密♥码♥
I'll give you the combination if you tell me what your pills are really for.
老天爷 好吧
God almighty, okay.
好的 这是试验性的药 我患有一种罕见的神经系统疾病
Okay, they're experimental, I've got a rare neurological condition.
密♥码♥
What is the combination?
我去给你弄点吃的
I'll go get you some food.
不 不行 你现在就告诉我密♥码♥
No. No. You tell me the combination now.
好吧...是8 0 0 8
Okay, okay. It's 8-0-0-8.
奶♥子♥
Boob?
怎么啦
What?
我的幽默感非常高级
I've got a very sophisticated sense of humor.
有人吗
Hello?
(前台接待处)
(失物认领)
真好看
Nice.
组胺磷酸盐
Histropine.
(组胺磷酸盐)
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表